Pep Guardian football genius

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pep Guardian football genius

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Want to know the difference between me and you nqdp?

I'd day it to your face. And there's absolutely no way in hell you ever would.

Fucking bitch.
Original Dub

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:21 pm

It's hard to be too harsh when we've been robbed again.
But if he went tomorrow I wouldn't be arsed.
If he took KDB with him I'd be even less so
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Dunnylad » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:26 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:It's hard to be too harsh when we've been robbed again.
But if he went tomorrow I wouldn't be arsed.
If he took KDB with him I'd be even less so

Surely KDB is symptomatic of the problem with Pep which is either you flourish or flounder in his system - if you're floundering you either recover (to a degree Aguero has done this) or you'll be out
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby Tony P » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:37 pm

Who needs ArsenalFansTV when you've got ManCityFans.
Tony P
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby PrezIke » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:45 pm

Saying that Pep is tactically clueless is a fact goes against everything we learned as a child in school about fact vs. opinion.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby sheblue » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:52 pm

Who's this Mr Guardian anyway lads?
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Crossie » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:55 pm

Pep is not responsible for our shocking finishing. Constantly costs us.
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:28 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Original Dub wrote:The same old miserable cunts piping up.

One who wanted him gone before he even got going.

Raped by the officials again and by far the better team on the day yet it's his fault?

You have no clue. Not one.
Maybe it's because they don't love the city?

Or something...

Your sole purpose is to wind people up. You have never given shit about City and you are here only to amuse yourself by winding people up. I remember you giving roy fucking keane a good licking once. Tells all there is to know about you. Fuck off and stick to hurling.

Listen to me carefully you miserable cunt.

You are from finland and you carry on like you're the biggest city supporter of all time.

It was nice when you went hiding because you were "busy"

Go hiding again. You haven't got a fucking breeze about football. You are depressing cunt and you spread negativity with every post.

Fuck. Off.

Oh Ireland.... the fucking heart of Manchester. You fucking pretender.

Lol at football knowledge. I know for a fact that you have never EVER played football at ANY reasonble level. You know absolutely fuck all.

And I know for a fact that you are a rag cunt. I've always known it. You moan about that one fool constantly when all you have ever contirbutes to this site is bringing mayhem

loving this!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Dimples » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:32 pm

This is a stupid thread.

You cannot rate Pep or the team when the key decisions taken during a match are always given against them.
Can you rate the job Mo is doing at the Rags? No because his team get almost all the key decisions in their favor.

If you want to do something positive, forget this thread and get posting on social media.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby patrickblue » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:37 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Original Dub wrote:The same old miserable cunts piping up.

One who wanted him gone before he even got going.

Raped by the officials again and by far the better team on the day yet it's his fault?

You have no clue. Not one.
Maybe it's because they don't love the city?

Or something...

Your sole purpose is to wind people up. You have never given shit about City and you are here only to amuse yourself by winding people up. I remember you giving roy fucking keane a good licking once. Tells all there is to know about you. Fuck off and stick to hurling.

Listen to me carefully you miserable cunt.

You are from finland and you carry on like you're the biggest city supporter of all time.

It was nice when you went hiding because you were "busy"

Go hiding again. You haven't got a fucking breeze about football. You are depressing cunt and you spread negativity with every post.

Fuck. Off.

Oh Ireland.... the fucking heart of Manchester. You fucking pretender.

Lol at football knowledge. I know for a fact that you have never EVER played football at ANY reasonble level. You know absolutely fuck all.

And I know for a fact that you are a rag cunt. I've always known it. You moan about that one fool constantly when all you have ever contirbutes to this site is bringing mayhem

loving this!

Takes you back doesn't it?
It's like a fight in the school playground.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Tim777 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:05 pm

Please guys, let's not turn on each other.
I've been as close to death's door as can be, which made me realise that life is too short for anything other than love.

I know these posts are typed in jest, in anger, as knee-jerk reactions - I've been guilty of these myself.
We will prevail no matter what, I know it, and deep down, you know it too, because good triumphs over everything, and the club that we all love, follow and support is the best of the best; today, tomorrow and forever.

Ain't never gonna be a club as awesome as City, win or lose or win or win, and that's a fact!
I'm aware of the main issues: Pep's decisions, gross official and media bias, and an ageing squad.

All I'm saying is, always stop to see the bigger picture; each one of us once arrived as babies, and each one of us will leave as precious souls.
Love. Just LOVE!
Look forward to the future because it's great to be alive; it's great to be part of the beating heart that is MCFC.

Tim

PS. Gee, this is the most kumbaya post I've ever written (I know, Carl)
PS2. OD, I think that Phips doesn't intend to rub us the wrong way, he's just being Phips - love him (think about it ;))
PS3. Thanks NT and Notts for the well-wishes; well in Nottsblue - I love the colour, it suits you, so proud of you (I hope NT is next), don't ever change (except to orange) - hugs ;)
PS4. Where in the blazers is Gringo/DM? I didn't see him when I took a peek on the other side, and he'd only be up, not down, the ol' pumpkin ;)
PS5. I'm straight, but I think that GJ is a total dish in both skills and looks, and many of you fellas secretly think so too! The kid radiates legend already for me (ek kan nie wag nie)
PS6. Sorry for leaving so abruptly, I've been checking in intermittently; well done to TB for winning the prediction title in May 2016, and thanks PrezIke for the sublime finale:)))
PS7. Bless the officials and the media for their efforts; if they don't let us in through the front door, there's also the back door, the windows, the chimney, the letterbox, the airvents....

XXX
Tim777
Superman's Underpants

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:10 pm

Original Dub wrote:Want to know the difference between me and you nqdp?

I'd day it to your face. And there's absolutely no way in hell you ever would.

Fucking bitch.

Oh, keyboard warrior. Keep up the good work kiddo. You think I'm like that Phips feller who you keep requesting (via PM like a "man who would say it to your face" lol) to be banned who you can schoolyard bully on fucking internet? Well you are badly mistaken.

Now go celebrate City loss again with your roy keane loving "true mancunian" Irish friends as you always do.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby CTID Hants » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:12 pm

Welcome back Tim777

Sounds like another person who's been through the ringer! Good to hear you're on the mend
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:14 pm

Dimples wrote:This is a stupid thread.

So is refusing to put a corner or free kick into the box and choosing instead to pass sideways then backwards then finally conceding possession....

Just one wonderful pepismn, there are plenty more.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Cocacolajojo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:15 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Welcome back Tim777

Sounds like another person who's been through the ringer! Good to hear you're on the mend

Ditto!
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby mr_nool » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Tim777 wrote:Please guys, let's not turn on each other.
I've been as close to death's door as can be, which made me realise that life is too short for anything other than love.

I know these posts are typed in jest, in anger, as knee-jerk reactions - I've been guilty of these myself.
We will prevail no matter what, I know it, and deep down, you know it too, because good triumphs over everything, and the club that we all love, follow and support is the best of the best; today, tomorrow and forever.

Ain't never gonna be a club as awesome as City, win or lose or win or win, and that's a fact!
I'm aware of the main issues: Pep's decisions, gross official and media bias, and an ageing squad.

All I'm saying is, always stop to see the bigger picture; each one of us once arrived as babies, and each one of us will leave as precious souls.
Love. Just LOVE!
Look forward to the future because it's great to be alive; it's great to be part of the beating heart that is MCFC.

Tim

PS2. OD, I think that Phips doesn't intend to rub us the wrong way, he's just being Phips - love him (think about it ;))
PS3. Thanks NT and Notts for the well-wishes; well in Nottsblue - I love the colour, it suits you, so proud of you (I hope NT is next), don't ever change (except to orange) - hugs ;)
PS4. Where in the blazers is Gringo/DM? I didn't see him when I took a peek on the other side, and he'd only be up, not down, the ol' pumpkin ;)
PS5. I'm straight, but I think that GJ is a total dish in both skills and looks, and many of you fellas secretly think so too! The kid radiates legend already for me (ek kan nie wag nie)
PS6. Sorry for leaving so abruptly, I've been checking in intermittently; well done to TB for winning the prediction title in May 2016, and thanks PrezIke for the sublime finale:)))
PS7. Bless the officials and the media for their efforts; if they don't let us in through the front door, there's also the back door, the windows, the chimney, the letterbox, the airvents....

XXX

Way too many PS's mate, but if anyone in our team would turn me gay it'd be Sane. Or Silva, but since he hasn't succeeded yet it's probably down to Leroy.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Love. Just LOVE!

Tim

XXX

That's a fine and impressive post 777. All credit to you.

Hope you're doing OK now.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Spurge » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Some emotions running very high tonight sad to see so much in house squabbling. I'm as pissed off as anyone, I'm seeing that officials are making some seriously fucking poor decisions against us time and time again.

What I'm trying to rationalize is whether or not we should be winning matches in spite of these decisions. It certainly doesn't help and some games it undoubtedly has cost us. Looking at today in isolation there were lots of decisions going against us, Aguero pen, Sane's cross leading to Aguero/sterling's goal. Xhaka and Gabrielle should conceivably been red carded, key decisions that may have stopped us from winning the game.

For me there is another question here. Is peps style of play suited to winning the premier league and domestic trophies? I think two or three seasons ago possibly but it seems that possession football is something that teams are better geared up to deal with defensively. A weakened Arsenal defence coped with our threat. They were very quick to get numbers behind the ball when out of possession. Our goal came from a counter attack a direct approach and a long ball most of our build up play involved intricate passing around the 18 yard box but not much cutting edge in it in terms of movement and incision.

Is this style of play ever going to be the way to win the premier league? It's following the barca way which even for the masters themselves is currently proving to be increasingly more difficult to execute both domestically and in Europe. I'm not writing pep off, it's his first crack at it in the prem, next season will tell us much more. But this season it's not worked so well. Chelsea had 5 shots on target and scored 4 goals yesterday. Both kanes and allis goals for spurs were from balls wipped in from wide or deep as opposed to intricate one two's around the box.

Next season is the season for pep it's a huge ask but he'll have a seasons experience behind him and following the summer transfer window I'm sure more of the right players for the job will be at his disposal. Whether his style of play is out of fashion or not in terms of its effectiveness will only be apparent at this time next year.
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby nottsblue » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Love. Just LOVE!

Tim

XXX

Great to see you back Tim777.

Hope you are on the way back up pal
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby ruralblue » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Glad to see you back Tim77, you pottered a fair few folks just disappearing. Hope you are back to full strength. Take care man.

Jim x
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum