Pep Guardian football genius

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pep Guardian football genius

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:39 pm

Tim777 wrote:Please guys, let's not turn on each other.
I've been as close to death's door as can be, which made me realise that life is too short for anything other than love.

I know these posts are typed in jest, in anger, as knee-jerk reactions - I've been guilty of these myself.
We will prevail no matter what, I know it, and deep down, you know it too, because good triumphs over everything, and the club that we all love, follow and support is the best of the best; today, tomorrow and forever.

Ain't never gonna be a club as awesome as City, win or lose or win or win, and that's a fact!
I'm aware of the main issues: Pep's decisions, gross official and media bias, and an ageing squad.

All I'm saying is, always stop to see the bigger picture; each one of us once arrived as babies, and each one of us will leave as precious souls.
Love. Just LOVE!
Look forward to the future because it's great to be alive; it's great to be part of the beating heart that is MCFC.

Tim

PS. Gee, this is the most kumbaya post I've ever written (I know, Carl)
PS2. OD, I think that Phips doesn't intend to rub us the wrong way, he's just being Phips - love him (think about it ;))
PS3. Thanks NT and Notts for the well-wishes; well in Nottsblue - I love the colour, it suits you, so proud of you (I hope NT is next), don't ever change (except to orange) - hugs ;)
PS4. Where in the blazers is Gringo/DM? I didn't see him when I took a peek on the other side, and he'd only be up, not down, the ol' pumpkin ;)
PS5. I'm straight, but I think that GJ is a total dish in both skills and looks, and many of you fellas secretly think so too! The kid radiates legend already for me (ek kan nie wag nie)
PS6. Sorry for leaving so abruptly, I've been checking in intermittently; well done to TB for winning the prediction title in May 2016, and thanks PrezIke for the sublime finale:)))
PS7. Bless the officials and the media for their efforts; if they don't let us in through the front door, there's also the back door, the windows, the chimney, the letterbox, the airvents....

XXX

fuck this season.... more important things to worry about aren't there?
i'm seriously fucking happy to see you back tim!
i was really worried for you pal. sounds weird to say that about someone who is 1000s of miles away and that i've never met but it's true. put a big smile on my face seeing this post.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Dimples » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:44 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Dimples wrote:This is a stupid thread.

So is refusing to put a corner or free kick into the box and choosing instead to pass sideways then backwards then finally conceding possession....

Just one wonderful pepismn, there are plenty more.

The point I am trying to make is that:

if the decisions were fair, for ex, if today we got the penalty and the good goal had been given,
'refusing to put in corners and passing sideways then backwards then conceding possession....'
might not look stupid because
we would be winning 2-0 by doing precisely that....

but neither of us can make that call - stupid or not stupid - because of the corruption - and that is not Pep's or the players fault
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby stevefromdonny » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:58 pm

I don't know whos fault this the players or the manager, but with less then 5 mins to play, all we do is fucking pass pass pass go back go forward go back go forward and not into there area or having a shot, fucking teams in the 2nd div know with mins to go have a fucking go but us hell no, lets try to walk it in, even with a few mins left did we play with any go and get them, NO
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby Arjan Van Schotte » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Spurge wrote:Some emotions running very high tonight sad to see so much in house squabbling. I'm as pissed off as anyone, I'm seeing that officials are making some seriously fucking poor decisions against us time and time again.

What I'm trying to rationalize is whether or not we should be winning matches in spite of these decisions. It certainly doesn't help and some games it undoubtedly has cost us. Looking at today in isolation there were lots of decisions going against us, Aguero pen, Sane's cross leading to Aguero/sterling's goal. Xhaka and Gabrielle should conceivably been red carded, key decisions that may have stopped us from winning the game.

For me there is another question here. Is peps style of play suited to winning the premier league and domestic trophies? I think two or three seasons ago possibly but it seems that possession football is something that teams are better geared up to deal with defensively. A weakened Arsenal defence coped with our threat. They were very quick to get numbers behind the ball when out of possession. Our goal came from a counter attack a direct approach and a long ball most of our build up play involved intricate passing around the 18 yard box but not much cutting edge in it in terms of movement and incision.

Is this style of play ever going to be the way to win the premier league? It's following the barca way which even for the masters themselves is currently proving to be increasingly more difficult to execute both domestically and in Europe. I'm not writing pep off, it's his first crack at it in the prem, next season will tell us much more. But this season it's not worked so well. Chelsea had 5 shots on target and scored 4 goals yesterday. Both kanes and allis goals for spurs were from balls wipped in from wide or deep as opposed to intricate one two's around the box.

Next season is the season for pep it's a huge ask but he'll have a seasons experience behind him and following the summer transfer window I'm sure more of the right players for the job will be at his disposal. Whether his style of play is out of fashion or not in terms of its effectiveness will only be apparent at this time next year.

Think is just about spot on meself. Pep may be the master of tixi-taxi (or not), but no-one ever won the premier league playing that way. (Yet).
"Whatever it is that we "bought" - we didn't put it up for sale..."

Arjan Van Schotte
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Манчестер Сити

Postby Tim777 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:43 pm

Spurge wrote:Some emotions running very high tonight sad to see so much in house squabbling. I'm as pissed off as anyone, I'm seeing that officials are making some seriously fucking poor decisions against us time and time again.

What I'm trying to rationalize is whether or not we should be winning matches in spite of these decisions. It certainly doesn't help and some games it undoubtedly has cost us. Looking at today in isolation there were lots of decisions going against us, Aguero pen, Sane's cross leading to Aguero/sterling's goal. Xhaka and Gabrielle should conceivably been red carded, key decisions that may have stopped us from winning the game.

For me there is another question here. Is peps style of play suited to winning the premier league and domestic trophies? I think two or three seasons ago possibly but it seems that possession football is something that teams are better geared up to deal with defensively. A weakened Arsenal defence coped with our threat. They were very quick to get numbers behind the ball when out of possession. Our goal came from a counter attack a direct approach and a long ball most of our build up play involved intricate passing around the 18 yard box but not much cutting edge in it in terms of movement and incision.

Is this style of play ever going to be the way to win the premier league? It's following the barca way which even for the masters themselves is currently proving to be increasingly more difficult to execute both domestically and in Europe. I'm not writing pep off, it's his first crack at it in the prem, next season will tell us much more. But this season it's not worked so well. Chelsea had 5 shots on target and scored 4 goals yesterday. Both kanes and allis goals for spurs were from balls wipped in from wide or deep as opposed to intricate one two's around the box.

Next season is the season for pep it's a huge ask but he'll have a seasons experience behind him and following the summer transfer window I'm sure more of the right players for the job will be at his disposal. Whether his style of play is out of fashion or not in terms of its effectiveness will only be apparent at this time next year.

Great post, and tbh these points have crossed my mind often throughout the season.
PG seems like the archetypal revolutionary to me, and only time will tell whether he will make a success of his ideals during his tenure in the PL. I'm sure we all hope he does.
Tim777
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby roblues » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:08 pm

I'm reading tons of shit about Pep's style and how it doesn't work in England, but without a single fucking suggestion of what it is he should be doing differently. (Blah blah he gets paid millions - well, read on). People are looking back fondly on Pellegrini, because rather than being 'stubborn' he would smile and be 'charming' - the fact that Pep dares to have a plan, stick to it and talk about it makes him 'arrogant', but criticizing him without any insight into alternatives is simply fans being 'realistic'. Reminds me of living in working class northern England and having the temerity to aspire to something.

The thing that kills me about today is that, yes, he probably should have made substitutions earlier, and he should probably get some criticism for it, but I'm loathe to offer these criticisms as it feeds those of you who have been taking notes on his flaws since day one and are now putting this out there as the straw that broke the camel's back, when in reality we were a couple of bad decisions and a few poor finishes away from success, today and this season.
roblues
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby roblues » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:14 pm

Spurge wrote:For me there is another question here. Is peps style of play suited to winning the premier league and domestic trophies? I think two or three seasons ago possibly but it seems that possession football is something that teams are better geared up to deal with defensively. A weakened Arsenal defence coped with our threat. They were very quick to get numbers behind the ball when out of possession. Our goal came from a counter attack a direct approach and a long ball most of our build up play involved intricate passing around the 18 yard box but not much cutting edge in it in terms of movement and incision.

Our game is not purely based on possession - it also relies on an ability to play quick 'vertical' passes between the lines, an ability that relies on a player like Silva. Kick him in the back of the leg nice and early and you deal with that threat pretty well. Our counter-attack came from this ability to get vertical balls in behind, Yaya to Sergio in this case and plenty more from this season that were similar (several of Sane's goals come to mind, Sterling at home vs Arsenal and others). Are you suggesting that Pep is actively discouraging that kind of play and we scored it despite his methods?

I just want to clarify too that my previous post was not in direct response to this, although it could be interpreted that way.
roblues
Superman's Underpants

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:46 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:We were 4th last year. We are 4th now.

Is that worse?

4th with a trophy last year.

Fair point. But we could still finish higher than 4th.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Nick » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:57 pm

End of the smoke blowing arse the Spanish cun-was shit today and has been shut all year. Delph n Fernando on to try for pens against a piss poor arsenal. football genius
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby edge275 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:28 am

The refereeing decisions against us have been absolutely ridiculous.

But having said that, so many players in our squad aren't good enough. Pep has made many mistakes this season. If he hadn't achieved what he has previously I'd be calling for us to behead him publicly.

I'd also like some insight as to what Kidd provides exactly. He seems to be telling Pep a load of shite or Pep isn't listening to him and in either case means he's a waste of money.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby phips » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:42 am

yup. let's sack him. fraud. it's been proven that he can't cut it in a competitive league and can only win when he's in charge of one of two biggest clubs in the league with a huge budget.

and while Khaldoon is at it he can fire Txiki and Soriano too. that way, next season we'll win the league.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:14 am

roblues wrote:I'm reading tons of shit about Pep's style and how it dcould'oesn't work in England, but without a single fucking suggestion of what it is he should be doing differently. (Blah blah he gets paid millions - well, read on). People are looking back fondly on Pellegrini, because rather than being 'stubborn' he would smile and be 'charming' - the fact that Pep dares to have a plan, stick to it and talk about it makes him 'arrogant', but criticizing him without any insight into alternatives is simply fans being 'realistic'. Reminds me of living in working class northern England and having the temerity to aspire to something.

The thing that kills me about today is that, yes, he probably should have made substitutions earlier, and he should probably get some criticism for it, but I'm loathe to offer these criticisms as it feeds those of you who have been taking notes on his flaws since day one and are now putting this out there as the straw that broke the camel's back, when in reality we were a couple of bad decisions and a few poor finishes away from success, today and this season.

Tons of suggestions have been made.
He needs to reform concept of spacial awareness in his precious system to suit English football. In no other league on the planet will you get counter attacks as fast as in Premier League.
He needs to completely rethink his use of fullbacks. Centerbacks can't really cover for two fullbacks at a time
He needs to get over himself as far as his treatment of players that don't suit his system goes. We could've used Joe this season, there was no need to start questioning striker who is about to score 30+goals this season just because he didn't immediately fit the system, he has questioned Vinny, player universally loved, while he was injured which I can guarantee hasn't gone down well with some players, when we clearly lack spirit sitting our most spirited player on the bench while he plays someone completely out of position at his place is insulting to the player.

I could go on all day.

While some rag cunts will come and try to divide Blues truth is no one has really asked for Pep's head. However there is massive work for him to do in order for us to get competitive for next season. Worrying bit? HE ISN'T ADJUSTING AT ALL. All the millions in the world will not turn this/his team into winners unless he is willing to adapt himself. There are LOT of great components in his system but he really needs to adjust it to new environment. So far he ha stubbornly refused to do so.

For me none of this has anything to do with Pellegrini other than maybe use him as a measure of improvement.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:48 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
roblues wrote:I'm reading tons of shit about Pep's style and how it dcould'oesn't work in England, but without a single fucking suggestion of what it is he should be doing differently. (Blah blah he gets paid millions - well, read on). People are looking back fondly on Pellegrini, because rather than being 'stubborn' he would smile and be 'charming' - the fact that Pep dares to have a plan, stick to it and talk about it makes him 'arrogant', but criticizing him without any insight into alternatives is simply fans being 'realistic'. Reminds me of living in working class northern England and having the temerity to aspire to something.

Tons of suggestions have been made.
He needs to reform concept of spacial awareness in his precious system to suit English football. In no other league on the planet will you get counter attacks as fast as in Premier League.
He needs to completely rethink his use of fullbacks. Centerbacks can't really cover for two fullbacks at a time
He needs to get over himself as far as his treatment of players that don't suit his system goes. We could've used Joe this season, there was no need to start questioning striker who is about to score 30+goals this season just because he didn't immediately fit the system, he has questioned Vinny, player universally loved, while he was injured which I can guarantee hasn't gone down well with some players, when we clearly lack spirit sitting our most spirited player on the bench while he plays someone completely out of position at his place is insulting to the player.

I could go on all day.

While some rag cunts will come and try to divide Blues truth is no one has really asked for Pep's head. However there is massive work for him to do in order for us to get competitive for next season. Worrying bit? HE ISN'T ADJUSTING AT ALL. All the millions in the world will not turn this/his team into winners unless he is willing to adapt himself. There are LOT of great components in his system but he really needs to adjust it to new environment. So far he ha stubbornly refused to do so.

For me none of this has anything to do with Pellegrini other than maybe use him as a measure of improvement.

Just out of interest NQDP, do you watch much football outside of the PL?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby city72 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:52 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:We were 4th last year. We are 4th now.

Is that worse?

4th with a trophy last year.

Fair point. But we could still finish higher than 4th.

Fair point. But we could still finish lower than 4th.
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby Spurge » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:32 am

roblues wrote:
Spurge wrote:For me there is another question here. Is peps style of play suited to winning the premier league and domestic trophies? I think two or three seasons ago possibly but it seems that possession football is something that teams are better geared up to deal with defensively. A weakened Arsenal defence coped with our threat. They were very quick to get numbers behind the ball when out of possession. Our goal came from a counter attack a direct approach and a long ball most of our build up play involved intricate passing around the 18 yard box but not much cutting edge in it in terms of movement and incision.

Our game is not purely based on possession - it also relies on an ability to play quick 'vertical' passes between the lines, an ability that relies on a player like Silva. Kick him in the back of the leg nice and early and you deal with that threat pretty well. Our counter-attack came from this ability to get vertical balls in behind, Yaya to Sergio in this case and plenty more from this season that were similar (several of Sane's goals come to mind, Sterling at home vs Arsenal and others). Are you suggesting that Pep is actively discouraging that kind of play and we scored it despite his methods?

I just want to clarify too that my previous post was not in direct response to this, although it could be interpreted that way.

I'm not suggesting pep actively discourages that kind of play as such, but primarily adopts a possession retaining approach looking to prise open defences with intricate pass and move play in and around the opponents box.

Also and to be clear on this I'm not calling for pep to leave or anything like that and I'm certainly not saying he can't crack the premier league. I'm essentially asking if his approach to cracking the prem is a more difficult route.

I think next season will tell us so much more, he will have a years experience behind him and have more in the way of his personnel on the pitch to fit in with his methods, both of which will give him a better chance of achieving.

The end of next season will be the time to reflect and judge
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby Original Dub » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:22 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Want to know the difference between me and you nqdp?

I'd day it to your face. And there's absolutely no way in hell you ever would.

Fucking bitch.

Oh, keyboard warrior. Keep up the good work kiddo. You think I'm like that Phips feller who you keep requesting (via PM like a "man who would say it to your face" lol) to be banned who you can schoolyard bully on fucking internet? Well you are badly mistaken.

Now go celebrate City loss again with your roy keane loving "true mancunian" Irish friends as you always do.

Now now, you're getting excited.
Please stop with the Irish bating... you come from possibly the most insignificant country on the planet.

And you're sooooo depressing.

As I said, the difference between me and you is the fact that you'd never say it to my face.
I know because I've talked to people that have met you before and they've said you're a weasel.

Now pipe down again please.
Original Dub

Postby Tru_Blu » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:35 am

Original Dub wrote:The same old miserable cunts piping up.

One who wanted him gone before he even got going.

Raped by the officials again and by far the better team on the day yet it's his fault?

You have no clue. Not one.
Maybe it's because they don't love the city?

Or something...

This and more of this.........It is quite baffling how some people rationalize things. Oh how we so desperately need a voice coming out of the club. Yaya may just be that guy that we need as his time is coming to an end.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare."

Piers Morgan

Tru_Blu
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: oat-Rivaldo cur-KDB

Postby zabbadabbado » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:42 am

The referee was shit yesterday; I don’t think anyone one can argue with that.

But yet again, Arsenal had just 3 shots on target, and scored 2 goals. That has been the story of our season. Fact is, if Bravo is in goal the opposition is likely to score from all their attempts on goal. I am not blaming him for their goals, although I do think he could have done a little bit better with the first on his near post if he had stuck out leg or maybe anticipated the player connecting with the cross.

Every game has been the same, umpteen shots on goal,2 on target etc. Its not funny how World class players can be so shit in front of Goal . What the fuck do they do in training ?. One, or two, games you can say we are unlucky, but an entire season of shit finishing. Staying on the subject of training, most of our side were blowing out of their arses just 60 minutes in to the game yesterday, despite not playing for a full week. Sane was literally dead on his feet. So much for our fitness, and conditioning, Might partly explain some of our injuries, like hamstrings etc.

We have problems with our finishing in front of goal; we have problems with our defending, problems with our fitness, conditioning. It all points to us being an unprofessionally run outfit. Yet we are led to believe Pep is a meticulous planner, even involved in the player’s dietry needs banning certain foods from the training ground.

I might be on my own here,but feel like we have been having the piss took out of us , I really do. I cant shake this feeling it has been life on easy street for far too long. I think it started back under the Season Mancini got the Bullet. Regardless of ones opinions on Mancini, he should have been supported against those rebellious Players, he wasn’t. The rest is history. I think the Spafia leadership we brought in,only compounded our problems. The DOF we pay millions a season for because of his so called connections, and unique experience, has left us in a right mess squad wise. There is a distinct possibility we could have our worse season since “2009”, let that sink in for a minute. The DOF should have got the Bullet, but because he delivered us the Messiah we let it slide. The hope is that despite his incompetence addressing our defensive frailties over a number of seasons he will suddenly get it right in one transfer window this summer. Apologies for my scepticism.

I have been distinctly unimpressed with Guardiola this season. I also thought he would have blooded a few of our youngsters. Not so. Although they were good enough to send out on loan to his brothers side, whilst we had to make do with square pegs fitting in round holes in the fullback positions. Again you just got the feeling that it was more about what was good for the Guardiolas, than what was really good for City. But hey its Pep he is the Messiah, don’t question his super intelligent footballing knowledge. his in game management is unfathomable, perplexing, maybe he is too intelligent for his own good. Needing a goal taking off Aguero was very strange. But like i said, its Pep he knows better. His constant gesticulating with his hands towards our fans to sing, when they are singing is also becoming really fucking irritating. I actually get the feeling he doesn’t like us, thinks he is doing us a big favour for his super intellect, and this Car Crash of a season he has served up off the back of another £170,000 000 pre season spend.

Big season coming up for Guardiola.I personally think it will all end in tears this Barcelona 2.0 concept we are trying to replicate in England. I also wont be surprised in the least if he walks out on us at the end of this season if Barcelona came calling, despite everyone denials. Remember how he spoke so derogatory about the English Premier League, he thought it would be a walk in the park the arrogant c**t. Looks a bit silly now. If he gets offered a good escape for the same wages I reckon he will be gone. I hope I am wrong. Just my opinion.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:44 am

We have been raped this season by the refs , there is no fucking argument for it...worse than any other season in living memory.
Having said that , we should have won plenty of the ones we didn't win , with the missed chances we have had.

Ill try and keep calm post matches , till the end of the season, but If the Munchens end up above us it will be fuckign unforgivable and Ill want PEP hauled over the coals because of it.

Point of note to NQDP and OD...slag each other off all day long but to call each other a fuckign RAG!!!!...ffs...give yourselves a fuckign slap.....thats crossing the line lads....crossing the line.!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:49 am

zabbadabbado wrote:The referee was shit yesterday; I don’t think anyone one can argue with that.

But yet again, Arsenal had just 3 shots on target, and scored 2 goals. That has been the story of our season. Fact is, if Bravo is in goal the opposition is likely to score from all their attempts on goal. I am not blaming him for their goals, although I do think he could have done a little bit better with the first on his near post if he had stuck out leg or maybe anticipated the player connecting with the cross.

We all said we wont win with Bravo in goal...and we didn't ...he let 2 get past him out of 3 shots...the other shot was straight at him , otherwise that would have gone in as well.

I watched Barca Madrid yesterday and both goalies were fuckign world class...even with 5 goals in the net between them!! They saved shots that Bravo wouldn't have even seen , let alone get a hand to them.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum