Pep Guardian football genius

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pep Guardian football genius

Postby Original Dub » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:57 pm

Just let it go. No one wants to read your constant depressing drivel.
Original Dub

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:57 pm

***insert michael jackson eating popcorn gif here***
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:58 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
City64 wrote:You are confusing to be fair ! Or maybe just another antagonist who only comes out when proper fans are hurting ?

Now I'm REALLY confused. If, as it still seems, I have the most posts on this site then does it mean we are always hurting? Then again, I've been member of this site for roughly 20 years which begs the question where were YOU when WE were genuinely hurting?

Like I said, this is all too confusing with you proper fans.

Oh no you didn't go there. Lol

One thing is for sure we are all fucking hurting. This season has been terrible for a number of reasons. Peps underachievment is one of them.

Look at that knob acting out. Absolutely uncalled for attack on person. This site has become terrible with knownothing fools like Original Dub getting a free run with many of the better posters moving on. And I can't say I'm surprised seeing the quality now. Obviously some of these people think that is the way to talk around here.

Let me guess, that idiot has also participated on school yard bullying of that Phips feller.

No need to slag the site off mate....no need...and you should know better !

And rule number 1 is dont fuckign call a blue a rag.....worse insult you can do amongst blues.....you and OD are both fuckign guilty of it.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:06 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
City64 wrote:You are confusing to be fair ! Or maybe just another antagonist who only comes out when proper fans are hurting ?

Now I'm REALLY confused. If, as it still seems, I have the most posts on this site then does it mean we are always hurting? Then again, I've been member of this site for roughly 20 years which begs the question where were YOU when WE were genuinely hurting?

Oh no you didn't go there. Lol

One thing is for sure we are all fucking hurting. This season has been terrible for a number of reasons. Peps underachievment is one of them.

Look at that knob acting out. Absolutely uncalled for attack on person. This site has become terrible with knownothing fools like Original Dub getting a free run with many of the better posters moving on. And I can't say I'm surprised seeing the quality now. Obviously some of these people think that is the way to talk around here.

Let me guess, that idiot has also participated on school yard bullying of that Phips feller.

No need to slag the site off mate....no need...and you should know better !

And rule number 1 is dont fuckign call a blue a rag.....worse insult you can do amongst blues.....you and OD are both fuckign guilty of it.

The quality has really taken a nosedive mate. Remember the old days? There used to be proper indepth football analysis. There are still couple of fellers flying the flag and I enjoy reading through their posts regrdless of whether I agree or disagree with them. But generally you see lot more idiots who have no clue.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:17 pm

There are still plenty of good posters on this site...slagging off will go on , its part and parcel of this site and that's fine by me as it makes us different from other sites.

The old days was far fuckign worse !! dont you remember how it was?? it was a better laugh, granted,as there were far more characters back then but the internet was pretty new in those days which is probably why it was more fun.

Times change and so do some people I guess , that's life mate...we either roll with it or we fade away.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:29 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:There are still plenty of good posters on this site...slagging off will go on , its part and parcel of this site and that's fine by me as it makes us different from other sites.

The old days was far fuckign worse !! dont you remember how it was?? it was a better laugh, granted,as there were far more characters back then but the internet was pretty new in those days which is probably why it was more fun.

Times change and so do some people I guess , that's life mate...we either roll with it or we fade away.

People were definitely up for a laugh though and no one went to moan to head master via PM. I even miss guys like Dev who, while solid gold wind up merchants, were good for a laugh and were witty as fuck. Guys like Arjan had me in stitches. YOU yourself. JF and his endless arguments and guts to stand by his opinnion. Look at some of these stooges like that City64 joker. Completely missing the point.

To be fair though I had that OD guy unfoed for few years which was terrible mistake. That guy NEVER talks about football ever. He talks about other posters. And some of these guys now look at idiot like him and thinks that is the sound way to go about. The key is to mix it. Have actual knowledge about football AND mix it with banter with things occasionally kicking off. But this is mostly the usual "boohoo mirror slagged City off" shit which is pointless.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:30 pm

It's the era of the offended and the outraged. I forget that sometimes.

People are allowed provoke and wind up, but if you have a go at them, you're a bully. Hmmm...

Anyway, back on topic before someone ends up crying about the good old days - i think pep has had definite brain farts but if you list the matches we were dominated in, there really is a tiny amount. Monaco away, spurs away, 2nd half v Everton away.... possibly one or two more, but we dominate the vast majority of the time.

A few player changes is what's needed though, not for fans to call the manager tactically clueless and want him gone after one season.

Good times ahead
Original Dub

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:32 pm

But if Philipp Lahm and OD were hanging off the edge of a cliff who would you save though NQDP. That's the question that is on everyone's lips!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:34 pm

City64 wrote:

Here there and every fucking where me Discopants just turned 53 and still going strong you patronising cunt but I don't need to give you my real fan lifestory so go fuck yourself , as for this cyber lark its a piece of piss , Glad you have been in cyber land 20 years , maybe that's why your confused and have a shit user name despite being site cyber hierarchy ???

Muppet !

Patronising cunt eh? Read what you posted you fuckwit. Joined 2012. What a fucking surprise. 2012 was the first time it came to your mind to google Manchester City+message board? Yeah fucking right. It wasn't in Joe Royle era. Or even fucking Stuart Pearce era. Not when we were about to go under. Nope. It just happened to be right after the league title.

I'll help you out.

http://www.theshedend.com

Adios bellend. See ya when we win something again.

Your a fucking embarrassment to this board Discopants . you haven't got a fucking clue do try to keep up instead of picking fights with fellow blues . I have one of Shaun Goaters socks when we won at Ewood park and got promoted , I ran on the pitch and he gave it to me what a guy , its a red one we played in red and black that day do want a sniff ? Old Trafford Paddock , derby game eighties got a proper kicking my brother next to me got battered awsell rough one that ! Leeds away got bricked got the scars and a busted nose ............... shall I go on ??? nah you aint worth it your a fucking tool !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:34 pm

Mase wrote:But if Philipp Lahm and OD were hanging off the edge of a cliff who would you save though NQDP. That's the question that is on everyone's lips!

And another one comes back to the site......just as the dust is about to settle.

Happy days.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:38 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:There are still plenty of good posters on this site...slagging off will go on , its part and parcel of this site and that's fine by me as it makes us different from other sites.

People were definitely up for a laugh though and no one went to moan to head master via PM. I even miss guys like Dev who, while solid gold wind up merchants, were good for a laugh and were witty as fuck. Guys like Arjan had me in stitches. YOU yourself. JF and his endless arguments and guts to stand by his opinnion. Look at some of these stooges like that City64 joker. Completely missing the point.

To be fair though I had that OD guy unfoed for few years which was terrible mistake. That guy NEVER talks about football ever. He talks about other posters. And some of these guys now look at idiot like him and thinks that is the sound way to go about. The key is to mix it. Have actual knowledge about football AND mix it with banter with things occasionally kicking off. But this is mostly the usual "boohoo mirror slagged City off" shit which is pointless.

Hey everyone - mr. Life and soul of the party has "the key to it". He sure knows how to "mix it" on here.

:lol:
Original Dub

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:39 pm

Mase wrote:But if Philipp Lahm and OD were hanging off the edge of a cliff who would you save though NQDP. That's the question that is on everyone's lips!

You know what. My son got Mark fucking Hughes card from one of those Toffs packets he collects. He asked me about Hughes and I told him that I dislike him but that he was once City manager. You know what he did? Put him in his collection of City cards and told me "I like him because he used to be City manager". I'm going to disown the little shit.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:42 pm

You know what. My son got Mark fucking Hughes card from one of those Toffs packets he collects. He asked me about Hughes and I told him that I dislike him but that he was once City manager. You know what he did? Put him in his collection of City cards and told me "I like him because he used to be City manager". I'm going to disown the little shit.

I still despise Hughes from knocking out Edgy when Hughes was playing for Southampton. Cunt then. Cunt now.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:42 pm

City64 wrote:
City64 wrote:

Here there and every fucking where me Discopants just turned 53 and still going strong you patronising cunt but I don't need to give you my real fan lifestory so go fuck yourself , as for this cyber lark its a piece of piss , Glad you have been in cyber land 20 years , maybe that's why your confused and have a shit user name despite being site cyber hierarchy ???

Muppet !

Patronising cunt eh? Read what you posted you fuckwit. Joined 2012. What a fucking surprise. 2012 was the first time it came to your mind to google Manchester City+message board? Yeah fucking right. It wasn't in Joe Royle era. Or even fucking Stuart Pearce era. Not when we were about to go under. Nope. It just happened to be right after the league title.

I'll help you out.

http://www.theshedend.com

Adios bellend. See ya when we win something again.

Your a fucking embarrassment to this board Discopants . you haven't got a fucking clue do try to keep up instead of picking fights with fellow blues . I have one of Shaun Goaters socks when we won at Ewood park and got promoted , I ran on the pitch and he gave it to me what a guy , its a red one we played in red and black that day do want a sniff ? Old Trafford Paddock , derby game eighties got a proper kicking my brother next to me got battered awsell rough one that ! Leeds away got bricked got the scars and a busted nose ............... shall I go on ??? nah you aint worth it your a fucking tool !

You can go and fucking masturbate on that sock as far as I'm concerned. What kind of a man would steal other mans fucking sock?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:44 pm

Mase wrote:

I still despise Hughes from knocking out Edgy when Hughes was playing for Southampton. Cunt then. Cunt now.

Never a truer word spoken.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby brite blu sky » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Spurge wrote:Some emotions running very high tonight sad to see so much in house squabbling. I'm as pissed off as anyone, I'm seeing that officials are making some seriously fucking poor decisions against us time and time again.

What I'm trying to rationalize is whether or not we should be winning matches in spite of these decisions. It certainly doesn't help and some games it undoubtedly has cost us. Looking at today in isolation there were lots of decisions going against us, Aguero pen, Sane's cross leading to Aguero/sterling's goal. Xhaka and Gabrielle should conceivably been red carded, key decisions that may have stopped us from winning the game.

For me there is another question here. Is peps style of play suited to winning the premier league and domestic trophies? I think two or three seasons ago possibly but it seems that possession football is something that teams are better geared up to deal with defensively. A weakened Arsenal defence coped with our threat. They were very quick to get numbers behind the ball when out of possession. Our goal came from a counter attack a direct approach and a long ball most of our build up play involved intricate passing around the 18 yard box but not much cutting edge in it in terms of movement and incision.

Is this style of play ever going to be the way to win the premier league? It's following the barca way which even for the masters themselves is currently proving to be increasingly more difficult to execute both domestically and in Europe. I'm not writing pep off, it's his first crack at it in the prem, next season will tell us much more. But this season it's not worked so well. Chelsea had 5 shots on target and scored 4 goals yesterday. Both kanes and allis goals for spurs were from balls wipped in from wide or deep as opposed to intricate one two's around the box.

Next season is the season for pep it's a huge ask but he'll have a seasons experience behind him and following the summer transfer window I'm sure more of the right players for the job will be at his disposal. Whether his style of play is out of fashion or not in terms of its effectiveness will only be apparent at this time next year.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:52 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

And another one comes back to the site......just as the dust is about to settle.

Happy days.

Haha they're all watching mate. Even bingo is up there pissing himself at the squabbles.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:02 pm

Original Dub wrote:

Hey everyone - mr. Life and soul of the party has "the key to it". He sure knows how to "mix it" on here.

What a fucking tool that Discopants is OD , starts a load of shit with fellow blues like he is some sort of cyber fucking messiah . Gives it out and cant take it back then makes a load of shit up ? or is he just a thick cyber cunt who holds sway on here coz is he is "hierarchy" ? Help me out dude because apparently I have only been "around " since 2012 and I want to punch the cunts lights out in the real world not cyber get my drift . Fuck me this cunt talks to posters like shit is he really Mr big like ???
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:08 pm

City64 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

What a fucking tool that Discopants is OD , starts a load of shit with fellow blues like he is some sort of cyber fucking messiah . Gives it out and cant take it back then makes a load of shit up ? or is he just a thick cyber cunt who holds sway on here coz is he is "hierarchy" ? Help me out dude because apparently I have only been "around " since 2012 and I want to punch the cunts lights out in the real world not cyber get my drift . Fuck me this cunt talks to posters like shit is he really Mr big like ???

Oh, another keyboard warrior. You two can set up Green Street Hooligans Internet edition. I have this picture of OD as Elijah Wood and you as that sidekick of his.

Did you finish on that sock already by the way?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:09 pm

City64 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Oh, another keyboard warrior. You two can set up Green Street Hooligans Internet edition. I have this picture of OD as Elijah Wood and you as that sidekick of his.

Did you finish on that sock already by the way?

Your the only wanker on here disco
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum