The FA and PIGMOL

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The FA and PIGMOL

Postby Sideshow Bob » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:24 pm

City64 wrote:https://twitter.com/TheDaisyCutter1/status/856511147276738560

Wow , its gathering pace !

the responses from opposition fans show exactly why nothing will change. they will dismiss us as whiners and continue to believe they're equally hard done by.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:02 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:

the responses from opposition fans show exactly why nothing will change. they will dismiss us as whiners and continue to believe they're equally hard done by.

Thing is it's difficult to tell what is shit reffing and what is bias. All sits under the same umbrella for neutrals.

No doubt we are overly para these days. But that is because we have been continually targeted.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:19 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:

Thing is it's difficult to tell what is shit reffing and what is bias. All sits under the same umbrella for neutrals.

No doubt we are overly para these days. But that is because we have been continually targeted.

Obvious to some mate...
Original Dub

Postby john68 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:38 am

The saddest thing is that this shite is institutional, from the top to bottom, meqaning there is nowhere, nobody to turn to to put it right.

Almost as sad is the response of other fans who are also victims, because sure as eggs are eggs, we are all victims of the whims and fancies of those who control those who control our game.

The response of the big clubs' fans is to take the ill gotten points and laugh at the whinging fans of the smaller clubs.
The response of those who are victims is not to unify against the oppressors, but to remain wholly tribal, telling other fans to shut the fuck up because they suffer just as much.

Like the ticket price scam, the only chance we have, and it is only a slim one, is to unify, whatever colour scarf you wear.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum