The FA and PIGMOL

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The FA and PIGMOL

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:25 pm

Are bent as fuck , come on it's all out there and we were fucked over yet again on and off the pitch yesterday at Wembley !!! Let's have it all out in this thread the blatant bent cunts !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: The FA and PIGMOL

Postby gmercer1 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:41 pm

I know other fans will feel hard done to at times with the odd decision not going their way, but how many games have we had this season where a big decision has not gone against us and effected the game in some way? I'd say not many.

Its just disgusting to watch that game after game we get kicked to fuck yet somehow in the stats afterwards we have been given more yellows than the opposition.

Then there are the penalty decisions. How many blatant nailed on pens have not been seen by the refs this season? Fuckin loads!

It's time to sort this crap out once and for all.

Just waiting for Toure to get a 10 match ban and a 500 million squid fine now.
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:28 pm

gmercer1 wrote:I know other fans will feel hard done to at times with the odd decision not going their way, but how many games have we had this season where a big decision has not gone against us and effected the game in some way? I'd say not many.
Its just disgusting to watch that game after game we get kicked to fuck yet somehow in the stats afterwards we have been given more yellows than the opposition.

Then there are the penalty decisions. How many blatant nailed on pens have not been seen by the refs this season? Fuckin loads!

It's time to sort this crap out once and for all.

Just waiting for Toure to get a 10 match ban and a 500 million squid fine now.

Agree pal , getting it out there should be the clubs primary purpose right now via forums like this and social media . The more it is out there in public domain the better , I am also sure SKY and another TV company are in on it with the FA and PIGMOL big bucks nearly always leads to corruption . We are right up against it but let's get it all out there , the evidence is now overwhelming against us in the English game !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby fangsanalsatan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:08 pm

And some have the audacity to criticise David Silva for not being prolific enough in a Blue shirt. He should be applauded for not fucking off to La Liga or Serie A years ago. Instead, he's getting kicked off the pitch in every single game, while some airhead in a studio laughs it off.

Get fucked.
fangsanalsatan
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of:

Postby john68 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:08 pm

What makes you think it isn't already out there?

Who are you going to tell?
When you have the FA< the Premier League, the sponsors, the partners, the multinational TV companies, the global media, who ids going to listen that has any power to change anything.
It is as blatant and as infront of your very own eyes as you could want it...but who the fuck gives a shit? You, me a few City fans/ Most would never believe you.

We were fucked by a corrupt system that we are stuck in.
It took the FBI to take FiFA down, the Europeans have now got control...are they any better than what they have replaced?
Based on the stuff that has gone one in UeFA over the years, of which City have also been a victim, I would think not.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:40 pm

john68 wrote:What makes you think it isn't already out there?

Who are you going to tell?
When you have the FA< the Premier League, the sponsors, the partners, the multinational TV companies, the global media, who ids going to listen that has any power to change anything.
It is as blatant and as infront of your very own eyes as you could want it...but who the fuck gives a shit? You, me a few City fans/ Most would never believe you.

We were fucked by a corrupt system that we are stuck in.
It took the FBI to take FiFA down, the Europeans have now got control...are they any better than what they have replaced?
Based on the stuff that has gone one in UeFA over the years, of which City have also been a victim, I would think not.

Social media is very powerful john , tabloids get a lot of there stuff from it and put stuff out on it . Getting it out there will get it noticed and circulated if done in the right way , difficult yes ! Stuart Brennan is on to it and others but I guess we are up against powers that want us to fail but we cant just lie down and let them win can we ?????
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:56 pm

Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby gillie » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:51 pm

Yesterday proved once and for all that City will be stopped from winning anything at all costs. The game is bent and I'm fuckin sick to the back teeth of it. The perfectly good goal ruled out by a linesman guessing sums everything up imo.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:06 pm

Would a switch to video referees be agreed IF the powers that be are working so hard to stop us winning things? Two major decisions yesterday went against us that would have been ruled in our favour via a video referee. Two goals!

Ot will it be that the system will be set up that we can't challenge but every one else can or even worse the vidao referee for all City games will be Howard Webb
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby gillie » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:10 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Would a switch to video referees be agreed IF the powers that be are working so hard to stop us winning things? Two major decisions yesterday went against us that would have been ruled in our favour via a video referee. Two goals!

Ot will it be that the system will be set up that we can't challenge but every one else can or even worse the vidao referee for all City games will be Howard Webb

Howie said Pawson could not be 100 per cent on the OX challenge on Aguero well fuck me the lino could not be 100 per cent on the lead up to our no goal he fuckin guessed.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby gmercer1 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:20 pm

I'm not sure how Howard Webb kept a straight face when he firstly said Aguero tripped himself......then secondly said he could understand the call for the ball being out! Fuck me he gets paid a fortune to say these lies as well
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Original Dub » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:00 pm

Original Dub

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:04 pm

Original Dub wrote:http://bet.unibet.co.uk/football/premier-league/why-manchester-citys-loss-faith-officials-should-be-concern-us-all

Very good read.

blocked. can you cut & paste for those of us at work mate?
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Blue In Bolton » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:10 pm

Original Dub wrote:http://bet.unibet.co.uk/football/premier-league/why-manchester-citys-loss-faith-officials-should-be-concern-us-all

Very good read.

Thanks for that mate. The same linesman who "missed" Kyle Walker's shove on Raheem Sterling in the penalty area vs Spurs.

How much more evidence do people need that we are being deliberately fucked over near enough every match!! It fucking stinks to high heaven.
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: David White

Postby Original Dub » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:12 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:

Very good read.

blocked. can you cut & paste for those of us at work mate?

Here you go mate:

The yuckiest absolute worst moment in football is when your side is a goal down, the fourth official raises a board that cruelly shows a few meagre minutes, and you pray to whatever god or superhero you believe in to grant your wearied bunch just one half-chance before it’s all over. For a gap to appear even from distance. A decently delivered cross. Anything to widen the eyes and skip a heartbeat.

Grand optimism is long gone by this stage. Mentioning to your mate that the opposing left-back is struggling with a knock and should be targeted, well that was airily said with the expansive luxury of time. Now you’re clammily begging for a two-outer on the river in a bar that some guy with terrible business acumen decided to name the Last Gasp Saloon.

The final whistle in comparison is nothing to this torture. That is almost a blessed relief. Now, in added on time, there is still a wafer-thin sliver of taunting hope and as everyone knows it’s the hope – along with the cigarette smoke and chippy teas – that will ultimately kill us all.

When the electronic board was brandished on the Wembley touchline yesterday showing that just 60 additional seconds of extra-time remained of Manchester City’s FA Cup dream the lack of Hail Marys coming from the blue half of the stadium was pertinent. There was no rousing roar of encouragement that usually greets this brief extension before everyone settles down to biting their nails to bloodied stumps. There was no beseeching of intervention from Jesus or Batman. There was just a deflated acceptance that the result was already a foregone conclusion. The minute was merely there to administer the last rites or, as Noel Edmonds used to annoying call it on Deal Or No Deal, a bit of housekeeping.

It’s hard to blame the 33,000 Blues present for their browbeaten demeanour considering what they’d just had to endure. Because, astonishingly, yesterday was a microcosm of their entire season in that it only went and happened again: City undone by profligacy in front of goal, misfortune courtesy of the woodwork, and the result ultimately being decided by match-day officials so inept it’s difficult not to query their moral fibre.

Indeed, so depressingly regular has the latter issue become – a comedy-rinsed version of Groundhog Day directed by Ingmar Bergman – that its cast has started to make repeat appearances. Back in January referee’s assistant Steve Child was one of only two individuals in the sighted world that failed to spot a blatant shove by Kyle Walker on Raheem Sterling inside Tottenham’s penalty area. Yesterday afternoon he incorrectly guessed that Leroy Sane’s flighted cross that led to City’s legitimate opener had gone behind. That’s quite a C.V. he’s putting together.

Child’s game-defining, season-ending, dream-crushing decision based on nothing more than an erroneous hunch was all the more exasperating considering what occurred minutes earlier when Sergio Aguero tumbled in the box under a clumsy Oxlade-Chamberlain challenge. A stonewall penalty claimed those who formulate an opinion from what they see take place in front of their eyes but that is flawed logic according to the self-appointed reffing oracle that is Howard Webb.

An official has to be one hundred per cent sure before making such a vital call, he intoned from his mount to the widespread derision of his BT Sport colleagues. There is no room for interpretation on decisions that can directly determine a game.

Two lines of enquiry arise from this. Firstly, would written sworn testimony from the Arsenal wing-back have swayed Craig Pawson? Or does Aguero, Sterling and co have to be gunned down in a hail of bullets before a spot-kick is finally awarded to a side that has – to put it diplomatically – not been given the rub of the green in 2016/17?

The second question is more general but no less troubling: which is it exactly? Guesswork or certainty? It would be nice to know for sure because it feels right now like the rules are being constantly bended into new shapes just to ensure that City get screwed over.

Talk like this naturally leads to accusations of paranoia but for me personally I am now past the point of caring of such trivialities. In fact I’d go as far as to state that my concerns are no longer even bolstered by bias.

At the season’s end the worst refereeing mistakes will be compiled and five from the top ten will involve Manchester City, all of them hugely costly and all against their direct rivals. That’s suspicious no matter how you dress it up.

Yesterday I saw a fanbase that prides itself on facing down adversity with self-effacing humour and optimism – whose stoicism is so inherent it is praised by even bitter rivals – essentially give up the ghost and plaintively ask what the point is. This is a fanbase who sing about fighting to the end who – for the first time I can ever recall – entered yesterday’s last gasp saloon not with delusional hope but instead ordered a double whisky and a clutch of pills.

This is a fanbase whose excitement at securing the world’s most fascinating and enthralling coach was infectious last summer but now enter every big game with a prevailing sense of doom as they await the inevitable ‘incidents’.

They have been beaten not by better sides but by one bizarre controversy after another. First there was a burning sense of injustice. Now there’s just futility.

I was wrong earlier. It is not the hope that kills you. It is the loss of faith that does that, in those that have to be trusted for football to have any purpose or meaning.

The yuckiest absolute worst moment in football is when you travel over 200 miles to the capital, pay a small fortune for southern inferior chips, and await to be cheated from a fair chance to dream.
Original Dub

Postby Original Dub » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:15 pm

Blue In Bolton wrote:

Very good read.

Thanks for that mate. The same linesman who "missed" Kyle Walker's shove on Raheem Sterling in the penalty area vs Spurs.

How much more evidence do people need that we are being deliberately fucked over near enough every match!! It fucking stinks to high heaven.

I think the people you refer to don't want to believe it. It's certainly not from lack of evidence anyway.

It's badly broken and needs fixing asap.
Original Dub

Postby Blue Since 76 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:10 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Would a switch to video referees be agreed IF the powers that be are working so hard to stop us winning things? Two major decisions yesterday went against us that would have been ruled in our favour via a video referee. Two goals!

How will they decide which incidents to review? The same way they decide which incidents the FA will call players in about i.e. the ones the media make a big deal of? They can't review every throw in, every tackle, so how do you decide?

You could go like cricket and have a certain number of challenges, but what do you use them on - the cross was an obvious one, but what if we'd already used our challenge on the Kun penalty, only for the video ref to decide it wasn't clear and the original decision stands.

And none of that helps things like the challenges on Silva or Kun or the constant professional fouling every time we looked to break and that's not just me being paranoid - http://www.football365.com/news/f365-sa ... at-arsenal
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:12 pm

Its amazing how Hazard gets ref protection but Silva gets sweet fuckall......apart from a yellow here and there.

Disgusting facts.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash