***boro vs City official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***boro vs City official match thread***

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:54 pm

LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:That Fenandinho elbow could easily of been a red. Obviously the conspiracy lunatics missed this one :roll:

And there's the other one I was referring to.
Original Dub

Postby Slim » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:54 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:That Fenandinho elbow could easily of been a red. Obviously the conspiracy lunatics missed this one :roll:

Hmmmm been missing for about 3 months of us getting fucked over then BAM! out of nowhere back when we get a favourable decision. Interesting.

Hes the fuckign pioneer of the ''No agenda here ,move on movement''...a sly cunt who stays under his rock when the bias is at fever pitch then slithers out like the slimy reptile he is when we get a decision for us.

Utter cunt.

So he obviously mentioned the fact Forshaw should have been sent off for that horrid tackle on Kev or that Fabio should have walked for shoving the ref. I mean, he wouldn't want to appear like HE has an agenda after all.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby freshie » Mon May 01, 2017 12:04 am

freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby edge275 » Mon May 01, 2017 1:16 am

Well I consider you and a few others 'the deluded braindeads'.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon May 01, 2017 1:41 am

Mase wrote:

Hmmmm been missing for about 3 months of us getting fucked over then BAM! out of nowhere back when we get a favourable decision. Interesting.

Doesn't mean he is wrong though. Fernandinho was lucky not to get sent off for that. They'll get him on Tuesday, I suspect, although how the ref can say he has not seen it (and he will, let's not piss about) is beyond belief when he was right next to it.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby zuricity » Mon May 01, 2017 3:49 am

was it that bad? not one mention of the game on the BBC site, yet several for the rags on the same page.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby dazby » Mon May 01, 2017 3:54 am

Bravo NQDP. What a performance!

He's singlehandedly bringing back the drama.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby johnny crossan » Mon May 01, 2017 7:13 am

dazby wrote:Bravo NQDP. What a performance!

not a happy juxtaposition perhaps ;)
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon May 01, 2017 7:32 am

johnny crossan wrote:

Over the years I've been insulted (and I have insulted people) with just about every way imaginable however that really is out of order. Why not contonue it with "well Lahm NQDP, Hughes to have you back".

Daz, you have been reported for foul language.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 01, 2017 8:45 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Over the years I've been insulted (and I have insulted people) with just about every way imaginable however that really is out of order. Why not contonue it with "well Lahm NQDP, Hughes to have you back".

Must admit - it was a great comeback , much better than just bimbling back on the site......all guns blazing.

You get 9 out of 10 from me.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby City64 » Mon May 01, 2017 10:02 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Must admit - it was a great comeback , much better than just bimbling back on the site......all guns blazing.

Your easily pleased Carl , maybe now Vinny is back to his best your attention span has wained ??? :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon May 01, 2017 10:08 am

zuricity wrote:was it that bad? not one mention of the game on the BBC site, yet several for the rags on the same page.

He stuck his arm out as he was expecting the Boro player to come flying into him. It didn't happen but didn't look that bad despite the commentators' best efforts.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Sparklehorse » Mon May 01, 2017 10:55 am

Beefymcfc wrote:MC, do you think Pep wants the Knuckler in midfield or does he want the Passer there? Personally, I'm with you, I'd want an enforcer in there but I'm not sure if PG would look at that.

Interesting that you mention the forwards, we went from 4 to 1 and I'm still not sure if we've still got 2 out and out strikers. Was this caused by us knowing what Pep wanted, and accorded early?

We need a knuckler who can pass ??
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All of them

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon May 01, 2017 10:59 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

I knew you'd nod approvingly. Though you yourself have become soft as fuck grandfather figure. What the hell happened to capitals, calling every fucking cunt cunt and having multiple rows going on at the same time?

To be fair, I apologized to Beefy last night via PM as I might've been slightly out of order after couple of beers and absolutely terrible result.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 01, 2017 11:20 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

I knew you'd nod approvingly. Though you yourself have become soft as fuck grandfather figure. What the hell happened to capitals, calling every fucking cunt cunt and having multiple rows going on at the same time?

To be fair, I apologized to Beefy last night via PM as I might've been slightly out of order after couple of beers and absolutely terrible result.

I wouldn't say soft as fuck , maybe more chilled as Im less stressed these days....probably living under a coconut tree these last few years has done that.

I will tell you one thing , if PeP doesnt finish at least 4th the fuckign site will explode.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 01, 2017 11:22 am

City64 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Your easily pleased Carl , maybe now Vinny is back to his best your attention span has wained ??? :lol:

Vinny back to his best ??? last week he fouled just out the area and they scored from it and yesterday the ball ricocheted off him like a fuckign pin ball machine and they scored from it...........back to his best you say????

I only want stones in that defence next season...plus 3 newbies.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby South Stand Balti » Mon May 01, 2017 4:31 pm

zuricity wrote:was it that bad? not one mention of the game on the BBC site, yet several for the rags on the same page.

No it wasn't bad mate. He wasn't looking at the Boro player. He just crouched slightly and put his arm out as he was shielding the ball. No intent. Sane dove for the penalty though but I'm genuinely glad as its about time we got something off an official.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby zuricity » Mon May 01, 2017 4:40 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:

No it wasn't bad mate. He wasn't looking at the Boro player. He just crouched slightly and put his arm out as he was shielding the ball. No intent. Sane dove for the penalty though but I'm genuinely glad as its about time we got something off an official.

No wonder some get all hot under the collar on here!

I meant "The game" , where did i mention any foul by anyone?
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby South Stand Balti » Mon May 01, 2017 4:47 pm

zuricity wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

Doh! Sorry, I'd been discussing the Dhino hand off and assumed you meant that. The first half was poor but we were better in the second half after the subs and change in set up. We didn't have anyone running the game though in the absence of Yaya and Silva
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby zuricity » Mon May 01, 2017 5:27 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
zuricity wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

Doh! Sorry, I'd been discussing the Dhino hand off and assumed you meant that. The first half was poor but we were better in the second half after the subs and change in set up. We didn't have anyone running the game though in the absence of Yaya and Silva

Thanks !

I was just amazed this morning to go to the Beeb website and not find a report on the game alongside other game reports ,but several about different rag topics . I mean , a basic match report isn't too much to ask of your national tv provider is it ?
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum