***boro vs City official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***boro vs City official match thread***

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:27 pm

PeterParker wrote:Just looked at our fixtures vs filth.

3 home for us: Leicester, WBA, Palace
3 away for filth: Arse, Spurs, Soton

I hope we can be smart enough.

We should be looking to win all of them. Unless, that is, we down tools as they've already gone on holiday.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:28 pm

City64 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:You sure showed all us bullies today with a totally unprovoked attack on one of the soundest lads on here.

Way to go to fight bullying.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Discopants been using his powers and reading your messages it seems OD ??

What powers? Try the foe function. As great as it is and certainly makes this site better having the only person I have EVER foe'd during the close to 20 years using this site foed again it has one major, and very unfortunate, flaw. It shows the quoted text of person in question. Unfortunately MaineRoadMemories, the feller who created this version of the board after WE donated money for new platform, hasn't been seen in years so that function stayed as it is. One thing that really needs fixing admittedly.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby PeterParker » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

We should be looking to win all of them. Unless, that is, we down tools as they've already gone on holiday.

I hope (sight, shit, fuck) filth will focus on Europa League, who looks the fastest way to UCL at the moment.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Dameerto » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:32 pm

City64 wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:True.
Though you set a great example that the most unexpected things can set the wheels of love in motion. Internet message boards, bogus stories about running to the pitch to get a sock from another man.... anything really! There must be hope even for me.

Fuck all hope for you in weirdo land I fear .Just for the record I have read back EVERY POST Beefy has made today and you started a totally unprovoked all out attack on him for absolutely nothing ??? you did the same last week to stir up shit after the FA cup semi final to antagonise blues on here . I put it now to WW and King Kev etc that you are overstepping the mark with your powers ,your snooping and your shit posting that doesn't enhance or have credibility of board mods who are generally all sounds guys that post with great knowledge and fairness .

Being a mod doesn't stop people from losing their temper once in a while, whether justified or not, and the only powers used so far have been the search function so lets not get vindictive - there's enough of those cunts outside the club already.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:53 pm

City64 wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:True.
Though you set a great example that the most unexpected things can set the wheels of love in motion. Internet message boards, bogus stories about running to the pitch to get a sock from another man.... anything really! There must be hope even for me.

Fuck all hope for you in weirdo land I fear .Just for the record I have read back EVERY POST Beefy has made today and you started a totally unprovoked all out attack on him for absolutely nothing ??? you did the same last week to stir up shit after the FA cup semi final to antagonise blues on here . I put it now to WW and King Kev etc that you are overstepping the mark with your powers ,your snooping and your shit posting that doesn't enhance or have credibility of board mods who are generally all sounds guys that post with great knowledge and fairness .

Hold your horses.
I have used absolutely no function that isn't available to you. In fact, apart from quote function which you seem to use pretty regularily I don't think I have used one single function on this at all.

I've had rows well before you joined this site and will probably have many more in the future yet I have NEVER for example banned anyone despite whatever shit they have thrown on me. There were hints of physical violence by you yourself towards me on another topic yet despite that being completely against the board rules I took zero action.

You can contact Bob and Lee all you want though. They are here for you. As are all moderators me included should you need help.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby edge275 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:21 pm

I must admit I've really enjoyed NQDP's comeback with style!
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:52 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

Wouldn't be the first time from this lot. Hopefully those day are behind us. I have to say though, their didn't seem to be much brotherly love between our lot on the pitch today.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:28 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Wouldn't be the first time from this lot. Hopefully those day are behind us. I have to say though, their didn't seem to be much brotherly love between our lot on the pitch today.

Such a strange atmosphere. It's as if Pep's bred a mindset that more related to the Blame Game than one of team cohesion. Vinny has been very quiet on the pitch since coming back and I'm hoping that's a result of him looking after himself rather than him having issues with the managers thoughts.

I still think there's an issue over the Joe sacking, but come next season, hopefully all this is behind us. Younger and fresher FBs and possibly 1 more quality CB (maybe Tosic), then I wouldn't complain too much.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:31 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Such a strange atmosphere. It's as if Pep's bred a mindset that more related to the Blame Game than one of team cohesion. Vinny has been very quiet on the pitch since coming back and I'm hoping that's a result of him looking after himself rather than him having issues with the managers thoughts.

I still think there's an issue over the Joe sacking, but come next season, hopefully all this is behind us. Younger and fresher FBs and possibly 1 more quality CB (maybe Tosic), then I wouldn't complain too much.

I'd throw a goallie in there as well, mate.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:35 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

I still think there's an issue over the Joe sackin g, but come next season, hopefully all this is behind us. Younger and fresher FBs and possibly 1 more quality CB (maybe Tosic), then I wouldn't complain too much.

I wouldn't mind a 'knuckler' in midfield and couple of new forwards as well.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:42 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Ha ha ha, twat. Sure I mentioned that but must've just been in my head ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:48 pm

MC, do you think Pep wants the Knuckler in midfield or does he want the Passer there? Personally, I'm with you, I'd want an enforcer in there but I'm not sure if PG would look at that.

Interesting that you mention the forwards, we went from 4 to 1 and I'm still not sure if we've still got 2 out and out strikers. Was this caused by us knowing what Pep wanted, and accorded early?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:57 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:MC, do you think Pep wants the Knuckler in midfield or does he want the Passer there? Personally, I'm with you, I'd want an enforcer in there but I'm not sure if PG would look at that.

Interesting that you mention the forwards, we went from 4 to 1 and I'm still not sure if we've still got 2 out and out strikers. Was this caused by us knowing what Pep wanted, and accordearly?

The 'ideal' would be a knuckler who could pass but we're so open and naive in the middle, I just wish we were more ruthless and pragmatic when we needed to be.

As for forwards, heaven knows but Pep likes flexible players and, if the need be, I feel he would be happy with a suitable midfielder there.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:14 pm

That Fenandinho elbow could easily of been a red. Obviously the conspiracy lunatics missed this one :roll:
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:18 pm

LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:That Fenandinho elbow could easily of been a red. Obviously the conspiracy lunatics missed this one :roll:

"conspiracy lunatics"......Mmmmm, interesting terminology .
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:21 pm

Pen as well, forgotten about next week!
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:40 pm

LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:That Fenandinho elbow could easily of been a red. Obviously the conspiracy lunatics missed this one :roll:

you didn't though did you? - Such commendable vigilance deserves extra tinfoil! Stout fellow ;)
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby sidSmith » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:14 pm

Missed the match today. Seen the result and came in here to see what the consensus was. Holy shit, you had a fun afternoon tearing strips off each other for no reason at all. Nice work.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mase » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:19 pm

Hmmmm been missing for about 3 months of us getting fucked over then BAM! out of nowhere back when we get a favourable decision. Interesting.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:28 pm

Mase wrote:

Hmmmm been missing for about 3 months of us getting fucked over then BAM! out of nowhere back when we get a favourable decision. Interesting.

Hes the fuckign pioneer of the ''No agenda here ,move on movement''...a sly cunt who stays under his rock when the bias is at fever pitch then slithers out like the slimy reptile he is when we get a decision for us.

Utter cunt.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum