***boro vs City official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***boro vs City official match thread***

Postby Dameerto » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
mr_nool wrote:Don't know what the fuck is going on here, but Beefy is about as sound of a poster as well here is. NQDP, you might want to reconsider your last posts because they make no sense at all.

All I said to him was the very same thing he was saying to me. Which, agreed, is outrageous.

If you look at the post that offended you, he seems to me to be referring to the commentary on whatever stream he's watching, and not directing it at other posters. That's how I saw it when I read through the match thread just now.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:23 pm

bigblue wrote:
bigblue wrote:
What a absolute moaning cunt of a so called blue you are. All you ever do is moan about fucking everything. Cunt.

If you were listening to the TSN commentary you'd say otherwise. According to them we are the villains ruining the afternoon

I don't listen to commentaries. Ever. Knowledge of averge pundit equals roughly square root of fuck all.

So you're slagging him off without even knowing what he's talking about?

I doubt you have any idea what I'm on.

Corrected for you!
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:25 pm

Dameerto wrote:
mr_nool wrote:Don't know what the fuck is going on here, but Beefy is about as sound of a poster as well here is. NQDP, you might want to reconsider your last posts because they make no sense at all.

All I said to him was the very same thing he was saying to me. Which, agreed, is outrageous.

If you look at the post that offended you, he seems to me to be referring to the commentary on whatever stream he's watching, and not directing it at other posters. That's how I saw it when I read through the match thread just now.

He is always calling someone names so doubtful.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Dameerto » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:25 pm

Maybe everyone should step away from their device of choice, have some food, stroke the dog (not a euphemism) and come back after a little break?
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby freshie » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:27 pm

mr_nool wrote:

Where, when and in which context?
Because, to me, not having seen that conversation, you do come across as a dick. And that's coming from someone who usually agrees with you.

I never forgive or forget stuff like that. Him and that one Dublin guy (not the nice one) seem to be some sort of bosses around here these days seemingly having rights to call anyone anything. I will not have that. I have never tolerated schoolyard bullies and Internet hardmen.

What are you on about? Beefy has never bullied anyone on here. He's a great poster and I don't see where all this is coming from
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Dameerto » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:28 pm

Dameerto wrote:

I don't see him that way, he's a solid poster and I have been wracking my brain to think of incidents where he insults people, and have come up with nothing.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby blues2win » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:30 pm

Beefy's an excellent poster.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:30 pm

mr_nool wrote:

Because, to me, not having seen that conversation, you do come across as a dick. And that's coming from someone who usually agrees with you.

I never forgive or forget stuff like that. Him and that one Dublin guy (not the nice one) seem to be some sort of bosses around here these days seemingly having rights to call anyone anything. I will not have that. I have never tolerated schoolyard bullies and Internet hardmen.

What on earth do you mean with "I will not have that " ?

you have pissed off for ages and now that the season is turning crap you feel the need to come back and get on other peoples cases ?

why don't you do what i do , as i did with Ted Hughes and his bullying and abusive manner and simply ignore it ?

You can always turn the internet off you know .
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:31 pm

mr_nool wrote:

Someone strip him of moderator status... at least until this breakdown passes.

This is getting really really weird.
Original Dub

Postby Dameerto » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:31 pm

I very strongly suggest everyone take a little break - really.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:36 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

I don't see him that way, he's a solid poster and I have been wracking my brain to think of incidents where he insults people, and have come up with nothing.

Right

Beefymcfc wrote: What an absolute cunt of a so called Blue, just waiting for the perfect time to have a go.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:40 pm

Dameerto wrote:Maybe everyone should step away from their device of choice, have some food, stroke the dog (not a euphemism) and come back after a little break?

i've just been walking the dogs in a beautiful town in the Black Forest and had my tea and black forest cake ! lekker ! and the dogs are now resting !

I'm loving this tête à tête! Completely chilled.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:40 pm

Niall Quinn is a TWAT.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:41 pm

Back to football. Yaya was rested for today, not injured. Silva and Stines are both still injured and Delph was missing due to.....injury.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Niall Quinn is a TWAT.

but his disco pants were some turn on eh ?
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:46 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Niall Quinn is a TWAT.

Short and sweet. Good man hazy
Original Dub

Postby Dameerto » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:48 pm

Just out of interest, can we expect to see Boro charged with failing to control their players in this match? I'm going to guess not.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Fidel Castro » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:07 pm

The last few pages are more bizarre than our tactics
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:The last few pages are more bizarre than our tactics

That is an outrage ! not possible nothing is more bizarre than Pep and Tactics !

I just haven't a clue what he might mean with those weird arm movements during the game .

It's like watching a pissed sign language interpreter.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:The last few pages are more bizarre than our tactics

:lol: :lol:
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum