Kun is now number two

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Kun is now number two

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri May 05, 2017 11:33 am

Proelia wrote:Guardiola has absolutely zero credit in the bank after this debacle of a season , getting rid of Joe Hart was a wonderful decision alright , hammered by Everton and Leicester,woeful record against the top 6, a complete bottle job in Monaco and against arsenal and the complete non event against united in the league cup , getting rid of our best goalscorer ever for a kid who has done nothing for us yet and might not ever but the pep zealots will tell us there god knows better

When did we get rid of Aguero?

( sorry about the question Carl, I'm just curious )
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri May 05, 2017 11:45 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Proelia wrote:Guardiola has absolutely zero credit in the bank after this debacle of a season , getting rid of Joe Hart was a wonderful decision alright , hammered by Everton and Leicester,woeful record against the top 6, a complete bottle job in Monaco and against arsenal and the complete non event against united in the league cup , getting rid of our best goalscorer ever for a kid who has done nothing for us yet and might not ever but the pep zealots will tell us there god knows better

When did we get rid of Aguero?

( sorry about the question Carl, I'm just curious )

So am I.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Hazy2 » Fri May 05, 2017 11:53 am

john68 wrote:Common sense tells me that if Kun's style didn't fit Pep's system, he wouldn't be as prolific as he is.

That said, our creative middle and wide men have created a lot of chances, whilst our strike force has often been a tad sken eyed in their accuracy.

Our main problem seems to be our over reliance on our strike force to score without anything like the amount of goals that should be coming from other positions.

If we take chances early instead of squandering them, a lot of the games would have been done and dusted way before we saw our back 4's comedy act. Chelsea, Everton-FFS, Boro, Stoke all home games another 8/16 points and we would have been interesting. Spurs away Merlin missed 2 sitters before Spurs had touched the ball. Kun has done his usual scored a bag-full but missed-out on 10/15 more. BTW no blame, The scum should have been 1-8 at the swamp by half time. A season to get done as quick as poss and make the most of the last 3 home games PLEASE.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Original Dub » Fri May 05, 2017 12:03 pm

Hmmm... my spidey senses are tingling.
Original Dub

Postby Scatman » Fri May 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Original Dub wrote:

Hmmm... my spidey senses are tingling.

I think you're right on this one
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Sideshow Bob » Fri May 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
john68 wrote:Common sense tells me that if Kun's style didn't fit Pep's system, he wouldn't be as prolific as he is.

That said, our creative middle and wide men have created a lot of chances, whilst our strike force has often been a tad sken eyed in their accuracy.

Our main problem seems to be our over reliance on our strike force to score without anything like the amount of goals that should be coming from other positions.

If we take chances early instead of squandering them, a lot of the games would have been done and dusted way before we saw our back 4's comedy act. Chelsea, Everton-FFS, Boro, Stoke all home games another 8/16 points and we would have been interesting. Spurs away Merlin missed 2 sitters before Spurs had touched the ball. Kun has done his usual scored a bag-full but missed-out on 10/15 more. BTW no blame, The scum should have been 1-8 at the swamp by half time. A season to get done as quick as poss and make the most of the last 3 home games PLEASE.

agreed. our attack is just as culpable as our "defence".
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Proelia » Fri May 05, 2017 1:13 pm

Thats it bury your heads in the sand , on current form well not be in the champions league anyway
Proelia
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri May 05, 2017 1:14 pm

Proelia wrote:Thats it bury your heads in the sand , on current form well not be in the champions league anyway

Who are we talking about?
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby johnny crossan » Fri May 05, 2017 1:26 pm

Proelia wrote:Thats it bury your heads in the sand , on current form well not be in the champions league anyway
who's this 'we' Tonto?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Proelia » Fri May 05, 2017 1:31 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
who's this 'we' Tonto?
fuck me your a funny boy
Proelia
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag

Postby johnny crossan » Fri May 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Proelia wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
who's this 'we' Tonto?
fuck me your a funny boy
thanks I do my best
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri May 05, 2017 1:44 pm

Proelia wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
who's this 'we' Tonto?
fuck me your a funny boy

Watch on youtube.com
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby johnny crossan » Fri May 05, 2017 3:27 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Proelia wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
who's this 'we' Tonto?
fuck me your a funny boy

Watch on youtube.com
Proelia seems to have put in a lot of silent prep since 2011 for his little flurry of contributions on here. Maybe he dreamed he got a kiss from Peggy and came out of a coma when we lost the semi.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Fri May 05, 2017 3:31 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Proelia wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
who's this 'we' Tonto?
fuck me your a funny boy

Watch on youtube.com
Proelia seems to have put in a lot of silent prep since 2011 for his little flurry of contributions on here. Maybe he dreamed he got a kiss from Peggy and came out of a coma when we lost the semi.

Very odd alright. Always gets me how these lads don't see that their posts can be searched.
Original Dub

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri May 05, 2017 4:28 pm

Original Dub wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:Proelia seems to have put in a lot of silent prep since 2011 for his little flurry of contributions on here. Maybe he dreamed he got a kiss from Peggy and came out of a coma when we lost the semi.

Very odd alright. Always gets me how these lads don't see that their posts can be searched.

He's a big boy.
He knows what he said.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Proelia » Fri May 05, 2017 9:46 pm

[/quote]Proelia seems to have put in a lot of silent prep since 2011 for his little flurry of contributions on here. Maybe he dreamed he got a kiss from Peggy and came out of a coma when we lost the semi.[/quote]

Very odd alright. Always gets me how these lads don't see that their posts can be searched.[/quote]
Like I'm arsed what you can be bothered to trawl through , my opinion is guardiola has made a bollox of this season and nothing has suggested he will do any better in the long run
Proelia
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag

Postby johnny crossan » Fri May 05, 2017 10:32 pm

Proelia wrote:Like I'm arsed what you can be bothered to trawl through, my opinion is Guardiola has made a bollox of this season and nothing has suggested he will do any better in the long run

Maybe he'll leave you looking a little more red-faced next season, if that's possible.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Slim » Sat May 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Has anyone mentioned to him that the word on our badge was Proelio, not Proelia.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Justified logic » Sun May 07, 2017 6:01 am

london blue 2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Dimples wrote:A fantastic goal scoring record for us - best ever ratio for goals per min.
A legend - who will ever forget QPR.

IMO he will not be with us next season. His style of play is not what Pep wants.

It will be a disgrace if PeP moves him on and the powers that be should fuckign make sure he doesn't go.

As for not his system.....18 goals this season and hes been injured or suspended in over 10 games....so fuck his system!

Agree. This guy is a legend and world class talent. We have powder puff players incapable of regularly finding the net all around him. Who out of Silva sterling and sane will replace his goals?

Ironic.

I wonder whether we would have scored so freely yesterday if Aguero had been in the team. We'll never know. Sometimes the team just clicks and the goals flow; other times it's like banging away with a semi. The next few games will tell us whether yesterday was a one off or where the future lies.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Socrates » Sun May 07, 2017 6:43 am

Slim wrote:Has anyone mentioned to him that the word on our badge was Proelio, not Proelia.

Superb(ia) point. Could be artistic licence.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum