Season Card Prices Are Up, Again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Season Card Prices Are Up, Again

Postby Mase » Tue May 02, 2017 7:42 pm

failsworthblue wrote:Mine is the same price £299 in the South Stand Level 3 , what is not to like.

Huge investment to back Pep in the summer.

Shakes Head at some people :oops:

Probably because not everyone sits in South Stand Lv3?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nige » Tue May 02, 2017 9:53 pm

Shite decision! Mine's gone up by £15 so it's just a matter of principle for me. How can a club this rich justify any increase after the terrible 'experience' we've sat through numerous times? Also taking the piss with those value £299 tickets. Either the seat is worth £299 or £700
lets wish for good days but not forget the bad days
Nige
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Fern 1

Postby Scatman » Wed May 03, 2017 5:27 am

john68 wrote:Not long ago, City fans were celebrating the fact that they could watch great football at a similar price to those watching the likes of a lump it, thump it Stoke.
Our owners have invested £(fuck knows how much), The deal is still a bargain.
We are Fortnums not fukkin Aldi and the caviar has just gone up tuppence.

I've never been in Fortnums but by the sounds of things it has a very pretty display near the door to get you in, but it sells fruit that's gone past it's best-before date and packets of biscuits that have broken before you get them home.

Do half the staff go home ten minutes before closing time?
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Mase » Wed May 03, 2017 6:04 am

Nige wrote:Shite decision! Mine's gone up by £15 so it's just a matter of principle for me. How can a club this rich justify any increase after the terrible 'experience' we've sat through numerous times? Also taking the piss with those value £299 tickets. Either the seat is worth £299 or £700

I'm in East Stand lv3 where it's £750+ whereas in the South Stand Lv3 it's £299...

How do they work out its £450+ more?! Morons running the club imo.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed May 03, 2017 6:57 am

Scatman wrote:
john68 wrote:Not long ago, City fans were celebrating the fact that they could watch great football at a similar price to those watching the likes of a lump it, thump it Stoke.
Our owners have invested £(fuck knows how much), The deal is still a bargain.
We are Fortnums not fukkin Aldi and the caviar has just gone up tuppence.

I've never been in Fortnums but by the sounds of things it has a very pretty display near the door to get you in, but it sells fruit that's gone past it's best-before date and packets of biscuits that have broken before you get them home.

Do half the staff go home ten minutes before closing time?

That's rather good.

Well done to you.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Feed The Goat » Wed May 03, 2017 7:50 am

Mase wrote:
Nige wrote:Shite decision! Mine's gone up by £15 so it's just a matter of principle for me. How can a club this rich justify any increase after the terrible 'experience' we've sat through numerous times? Also taking the piss with those value £299 tickets. Either the seat is worth £299 or £700

I'm in East Stand lv3 where it's £750+ whereas in the South Stand Lv3 it's £299...

How do they work out its £450+ more?! Morons running the club imo.

Isn't East stand classed and main stand and south stand isnt. When we first moved to Ethiad I was Colin bell 1 and was paying around £500 maybe more. We moved to south stand cos it was cheaper. Now south stand 1 is 665 it's not much of an increase in all those years
Mcf.net best app in the land and all the world
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby City64 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:13 pm

I used to have a ST for CB 222 then they "refurbed" it and hiked the price up to £1250 , I wouldn't pay it in principle even though I am lucky enough to easily afford it so "relocated" to the tier below in CB 121 for around what I was paying for CB 222 before it went "upmarket". The club keep fucking around with prices and long standing groups of supporters get split up as they re locate for a better deal etc , it all has a knock on effect .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Wed May 03, 2017 9:34 pm

City64 wrote:I used to have a ST for CB 222 then they "refurbed" it and hiked the price up to £1250 , I wouldn't pay it in principle even though I am lucky enough to easily afford it so "relocated" to the tier below in CB 121 for around what I was paying for CB 222 before it went "upmarket". The club keep fucking around with prices and long standing groups of supporters get split up as they re locate for a better deal etc , it all has a knock on effect .

I think this summer season ticket sales will be massively down. The club will be shocked.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Thu May 04, 2017 6:58 am

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:I used to have a ST for CB 222 then they "refurbed" it and hiked the price up to £1250 , I wouldn't pay it in principle even though I am lucky enough to easily afford it so "relocated" to the tier below in CB 121 for around what I was paying for CB 222 before it went "upmarket". The club keep fucking around with prices and long standing groups of supporters get split up as they re locate for a better deal etc , it all has a knock on effect .

I think this summer season ticket sales will be massively down. The club will be shocked.

It is a possibility mase , lots of disgruntled city fans for sure .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Dubciteh » Thu May 04, 2017 7:25 am

Anyone on the waiting list for a seasoncard?

I have two questions, if i pay the 100 and decide that i cant do it for whatever reason do i get the 100 back?

When i get offered a season ticket can i choose a price bracket? As in i want a season card but say cant afford 1250 can i say just opt to have option of say 700 ones?
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu May 04, 2017 8:37 am

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

I don't think sales will be down. What will happen, though, is that the tickets dropped by regular fans will be picked up by resellers. Also, as we start attracting wealthier 'supporters', we'll get people buying season tickets at premium prices, with the intention of only turning up for a few big games, leaving the seat empty for 8-12 league games per season.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Scatman » Thu May 04, 2017 9:35 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

I don't think sales will be down. What will happen, though, is that the tickets dropped by regular fans will be picked up by resellers. Also, as we start attracting wealthier 'supporters', we'll get people buying season tickets at premium prices, with the intention of only turning up for a few big games, leaving the seat empty for 8-12 league games per season.

Hopefully the fat cunt who sits next to me is one of them
Scatman

Postby Hazy2 » Thu May 04, 2017 11:24 am

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

No chance. Maybe empty seats from no showers.The extension plans the demand and Pep getting in the signings. If you do not renew the seat will be filled.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu May 04, 2017 11:40 am

Hazy2 wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

No chance. Maybe empty seats from no showers.The extension plans the demand and Pep getting in the signings. If you do not renew the seat will be filled.

I'm sure I read the other day that if we didn't break ground on the extension by March 2017, our planning permission would expire, and we'd have to reapply for it. Anyone know if this is true, and/or if some kind of symbolic ground breaking occurred just to prevent our permission lapsing?
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Scatman » Thu May 04, 2017 12:18 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

I'm sure I read the other day that if we didn't break ground on the extension by March 2017, our planning permission would expire, and we'd have to reapply for it. Anyone know if this is true, and/or if some kind of symbolic ground breaking occurred just to prevent our permission lapsing?

Bravo made a save in the derby. Does that qualify?
Scatman

Postby craigmcfc » Thu May 04, 2017 1:40 pm

Dubciteh wrote:Anyone on the waiting list for a seasoncard?

I have two questions, if i pay the 100 and decide that i cant do it for whatever reason do i get the 100 back?

When i get offered a season ticket can i choose a price bracket? As in i want a season card but say cant afford 1250 can i say just opt to have option of say 700 ones?

You can definitely get the £100 back if you change your mind. You also have the choice of where to sit from the available seats and can stay on the list for another 12 months if none of the options suit you.
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Dubciteh » Thu May 04, 2017 3:20 pm

craigmcfc wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:Anyone on the waiting list for a seasoncard?

You can definitely get the £100 back if you change your mind. You also have the choice of where to sit from the available seats and can stay on the list for another 12 months if none of the options suit you.

Thanks mate!
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum