Aaron Lennon Detained Under the Mental Health Act

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Aaron Lennon Detained Under the Mental Health Act

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu May 04, 2017 8:07 pm

Chopper wrote:Struggled with severe depression myself. Found a way out with far less resources than this fella. I hope he recovers he should focus on the gifts he has in life. I doubt he is battling cancer or type 1 diabetes like I am. I apologize if I come off a little bitter.

I'm really really sorry to hear that matey. What is the outlook?

Still, point stands. Rich or poor, you can be depressed or indeed have a cancer. I'm sure it seems like it's easier to cry in Bentley than Fiat but tears are tears.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Socrates » Fri May 05, 2017 1:27 am

I fear my good friend Chops is maybe missing free health care a little too much? Money solves little except for the things that lack of money can cause. Like death if you live in the wrong part of the world with a shitty healthcare system. I'm sure young mister Lennon is getting the help he needs and is clear that nobody died so no need to curb anyone's acerbic wit by too much...
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Chopper » Fri May 05, 2017 8:12 am

Socrates wrote:I fear my good friend Chops is maybe missing free health care a little too much? Money solves little except for the things that lack of money can cause. Like death if you live in the wrong part of the world with a shitty healthcare system. I'm sure young mister Lennon is getting the help he needs and is clear that nobody died so no need to curb anyone's acerbic wit by too much...

Thank You. You summed it up perfectly.
Chopper
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Dolemite

Postby Socrates » Sat May 06, 2017 4:56 am

Chopper wrote:
Socrates wrote:I fear my good friend Chops is maybe missing free health care a little too much? Money solves little except for the things that lack of money can cause. Like death if you live in the wrong part of the world with a shitty healthcare system. I'm sure young mister Lennon is getting the help he needs and is clear that nobody died so no need to curb anyone's acerbic wit by too much...

Thank You. You summed it up perfectly.

Always welcome.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum