FOOTBALL IS FIXED

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: FOOTBALL IS FIXED

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu May 04, 2017 6:26 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
john68 wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:Another blog post by the same author. This time about The Great British Bake Off. Apparently, that was fixed too, with unusual betting patterns involving BBC employees: http://obscenepoetsandcarnalpimps.blogs ... y-has.html

The guy has a fistful of blogs on various subjects, all focusing on underhand financial dealings, and all seemingly starting in 2010-11 (except the football one, which has one post in 2006, and then nothing until 2015): https://www.blogger.com/profile/03481822038431898421

I noticed the missing years BIB and wondered why.
I am certain I was reading stuff posted on there during those years. Stuff that I have read previously has been removed.

Hows the leg mate? Hope all was well on your visit.

i'm guessing he was kidnapped by aliens....

That's a pretty way out there theory Nidge.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby john68 » Thu May 04, 2017 6:41 pm

Jeez Nigel, you are one needy little sheep.
Have you seen a doctor about your attention seeking phobia?
You should so.
Inability to interact at an intellectual level?

Anyway, this the last response you get from me.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Redna » Thu May 04, 2017 7:17 pm

If you want to see a FIXED game. Watch Celta being molested by the establishment.
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby PeterParker » Thu May 04, 2017 7:46 pm

I agree that some parts of the game are really fixed, but we are speaking of the head of the pyramid. In the middle and small football around the globe, the percent of game fixing are at some incredible levels.

I think the main reason is all these betting agencies I think in the last 10 ten years, this business went through the roof with a huge number of agencies all over the world. People like to gamble, they will always do that and have done it since forever. Many of you remember Totonero in 1980, then Calciopoli in 2006 and what happend in Italy, however, I think now all is very different.

UEFA and FIFA play a big part in all of this, but they are only a pawn in this. I think the big shots are called from these agencies. My logic is this:
- agencies
- FIFA/UEFA
- refs
- players / club

This is the pyramid of how things are. There was situation here, the goalkeeper of a lower team came in the media and said that the club president asked him to let two goals in after the break in a game where they were 1 up at half time. The same team was investigated in numerous "weird" games in a winter training tour. There were weird things like: penalties in first half, corners, etc.

The case is still ongoing.

Then you have Turkey, remember Fenerbahce, Trabzon and Bursaspor were banned because of that.

Looking back at the EPL, I think all comes down to the refs and how they are contacted. Look at the Clattenburg situation and that weird move he made to Saudi Arabia.

Yes, football is fixed. How? Agencies and agents.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Moonchesteri » Thu May 04, 2017 8:03 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:The most astonishing aspect of matchfixing is that when we have seen that the government, the Bank of England, the BBC, the Murdochracy, the mainstream print media, investment banks, the police, retail banks, the ‘public’ utilities and many other sports are all corrupted, there is this religious belief that, somehow, top level football is not tainted. Football has taken over from religion – everybody is ‘Something FC ‘til I Die’.

And we don’t want our New Deity to be killed off just yet.

This sums it up doesn't it ?

I actually think people subconsciously already know it but they choose not to care.

I'm also a bit like that cause even if I know it I still enjoy watching football/City, and even if I shout from the rooftops there's nothing I can really do. Unfortunately.
Apart from booing UEFA. Which I do gladly.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu May 04, 2017 8:20 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:The most astonishing aspect of matchfixing is that when we have seen that the government, the Bank of England, the BBC, the Murdochracy, the mainstream print media, investment banks, the police, retail banks, the ‘public’ utilities and many other sports are all corrupted, there is this religious belief that, somehow, top level football is not tainted. Football has taken over from religion – everybody is ‘Something FC ‘til I Die’.

I actually think people subconsciously already know it but they choose not to care.

I'm also like that cause I still enjoy watching football/City, and even if I shout from the rooftops there's nothing I can really do. Unfortunately.

Mate, I don't think anyone would claim UEFA and FIFA aren't corrupted as fuck. However taking that to grassroots level of football refereeing. Sorry but I don't buy it.

Let's entertain the idea just for an arguments sake for a while. How would it work? We've had terrible calls going against us in Champion's League, Premier League and FA Cup. Three competitions governed by three different bodies. How would they do it? Do they contct referees via email and tell them to fuck us over? Three different governing bodies? Generally football referees are people who are disciplinarians as personalities and generally put following rules over opinnion (it's no coincidence that before professional referees half of them were either coppers or headmasters by profession). And to think none of them would have the integrity to come out and say they are being encouraged to give decisions against us. And why would they even follow such (completely bogus) directions? And why would Premier League want to piss off one of their biggest money spinners?

I don't think if anyone still remembers but put on the season video of that Pellegrini championship season. It's amazing how many close calls went our way during that season. Almost weekly basis. And I'm not taking anything away from that fantastic team, we were the best team in the league and very much deserved our title. I'm just saying these things even themselves over time. I don't think we are worthy of anything better than what we are getting even if you take bad refereeing out of the equation.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu May 04, 2017 8:22 pm

john68 wrote:Jeez Nigel, you are one needy little sheep.
Have you seen a doctor about your attention seeking phobia?
You should so.
Inability to interact at an intellectual level?

Anyway, this the last response you get from me.

needy?!
yes that's right mulder68
if i was, i'd end my posts with something like this

WARNING

but that would be weird
#truthseeker
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Original Dub » Thu May 04, 2017 8:30 pm

Wow
Original Dub

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu May 04, 2017 8:33 pm

Original Dub wrote:Wow

original david icke shows up right on cue...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Original Dub » Thu May 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Wow

original david icke shows up right on cue...

Pipe down Helen keller
Original Dub

Postby BookJunior » Thu May 04, 2017 8:59 pm

I need facts and evidence before I accept anything. I'm afraid this thread is nonsense without and none of the newspapers can be trusted in such a regard.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby johnny crossan » Thu May 04, 2017 9:05 pm

BookJunior wrote:I need facts and evidence before I accept anything. I'm afraid this thread is nonsense without and none of the newspapers can be trusted in such a regard.

Quite right BJ, although most of the time we live our unsurprising lives but necessarily neglect to wonder at the very surprising framework. This debate is a case in point and things are complicated enough for most without seeking extra excitements, there is always a grave anger of overstimulation when trying to expand our horizons.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu May 04, 2017 9:23 pm

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/league-of-ireland/uefa-claim-there-was-clear-and-overwhelming-evidence-of-suspicious-betting-in-athlone-game-35683196.html

Announced this evening on the RTÉ news that Athlone Town are being investigated by UEFA over alleged match fixing after irregular betting patterns emerged, mainly in the Far East.
I'd say the League of Ireland is really big in East Asia.
Last edited by iwasthere2012 on Fri May 05, 2017 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Moonchesteri » Thu May 04, 2017 9:50 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Moonchesteri wrote:

I'm also like that cause I still enjoy watching football/City, and even if I shout from the rooftops there's nothing I can really do. Unfortunately.

Mate, I don't think anyone would claim UEFA and FIFA aren't corrupted as fuck. However taking that to grassroots level of football refereeing. Sorry but I don't buy it.

Let's entertain the idea just for an arguments sake for a while. How would it work? We've had terrible calls going against us in Champion's League, Premier League and FA Cup. Three competitions governed by three different bodies. How would they do it? Do they contct referees via email and tell them to fuck us over? Three different governing bodies? Generally football referees are people who are disciplinarians as personalities and generally put following rules over opinnion (it's no coincidence that before professional referees half of them were either coppers or headmasters by profession). And to think none of them would have the integrity to come out and say they are being encouraged to give decisions against us. And why would they even follow such (completely bogus) directions? And why would Premier League want to piss off one of their biggest money spinners?

I don't think if anyone still remembers but put on the season video of that Pellegrini championship season. It's amazing how many close calls went our way during that season. Almost weekly basis. And I'm not taking anything away from that fantastic team, we were the best team in the league and very much deserved our title. I'm just saying these things even themselves over time. I don't think we are worthy of anything better than what we are getting even if you take bad refereeing out of the equation.

No mate I am not saying the game is corrupt against us. Not that anyone specifically benefits from this over the long run (other than by accident if/when certain decisions go against the other team).
But for the reasons mentioned in the post I quoted I do not believe for a single second that there is no matchfixing in a business as big as football is at the top.

And how would it work? How does bribery work anywhere else? How did the Libor scandal begin? Who the fuck knows but somehow it grew from early 90s into fucking billions and billions worth of scam in twenty years before parts of it came public.

Oh and even though your cop reference just made me laugh, all it takes is one or few refs that are "bad apples" to make it happen. But thankfully referees are fair men like cops. They can be trusted.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby john68 » Thu May 04, 2017 10:31 pm

BookJunior wrote:I need facts and evidence before I accept anything. I'm afraid this thread is nonsense without and none of the newspapers can be trusted in such a regard.

Totally agree. There has been quite a lot of stuff over the years that seems to go away as quickly as it arrived.
Comments by players, managers, even a survey carried out in 2013 that got a mention but was never picked up.

I got plenty of proof from my G14 research, but much of that was on official record somewhere and could be accessed.

This is a whole new area of murky shite. God knows if any of it is true but I felt it was worth trying to have a look at it.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby johnny crossan » Fri May 05, 2017 9:17 am

john68 wrote:

Totally agree. There has been quite a lot of stuff over the years that seems to go away as quickly as it arrived.
Comments by players, managers, even a survey carried out in 2013 that got a mention but was never picked up.

I got plenty of proof from my G14 research, but much of that was on official record somewhere and could be accessed.

This is a whole new area of murky shite. God knows if any of it is true but I felt it was worth trying to have a look at it.

I don't think there's any reasonable doubt about the blatant institutional and media bias we've faced since the takeover.

In the case of Pigmob corruption
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 24916.html
I think the burying of Halsey's admissions tells us everything we need to know.

Guilty as charged - send them down :evil:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri May 05, 2017 5:00 pm

john68 wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:Another blog post by the same author. This time about The Great British Bake Off. Apparently, that was fixed too, with unusual betting patterns involving BBC employees: http://obscenepoetsandcarnalpimps.blogs ... y-has.html

The guy has a fistful of blogs on various subjects, all focusing on underhand financial dealings, and all seemingly starting in 2010-11 (except the football one, which has one post in 2006, and then nothing until 2015): https://www.blogger.com/profile/03481822038431898421

I am certain I was reading stuff posted on there during those years. Stuff that I have read previously has been removed.

I'm guessing those blog posts are being re-hashed, and that's what will be sent to the vanity publisher to be included in the book.

I had a quick look around the web, and there was a discussion on a Baggies forum in 2013 about the blog: http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=12536.0. Interestingly from that, it seems that one of the refs being claimed by the blog as being on the take was Mark Halsey - someone who then turned out to be something of a whistleblower themselves. The blog is also quite possibly (definitely, in my opinion) barefaced lies, and therefore the author is covering their tracks, sifting through everything they wrote which (like the Halsey thing - which, on other searches, seems to have involved personal favours and holidays from Mourinho, PL bigwig payoffs, and more) would have proven to be complete pork pies with later evidence.

The 'Dan' poster on the West Brom forum gives a good analysis of the blog and the type of person who has written it. I had to spend a while a few years ago lurking on the David Icke forum for research purposes, and the blogger's style is incredibly similar to those of people who have 'proof' that they are the descendant of King Arthur, that the Holocaust never happened, that vaccines are part of a government mind control program, and that they are generally more intelligent than everybody else. Lots of waffle, and little substance or relevant argument.

The leg's fine, thanks - back to lying on the couch for the next 6 weeks now, though, after that brief foray. Cheers for the help!
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri May 05, 2017 5:36 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
john68 wrote:

I'm guessing those blog posts are being re-hashed, and that's what will be sent to the vanity publisher to be included in the book.

I had a quick look around the web, and there was a discussion on a Baggies forum in 2013 about the blog: http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=12536.0. Interestingly from that, it seems that one of the refs being claimed by the blog as being on the take was Mark Halsey - someone who then turned out to be something of a whistleblower themselves. The blog is also quite possibly (definitely, in my opinion) barefaced lies, and therefore the author is covering their tracks, sifting through everything they wrote which (like the Halsey thing - which, on other searches, seems to have involved personal favours and holidays from Mourinho, PL bigwig payoffs, and more) would have proven to be complete pork pies with later evidence.

The 'Dan' poster on the West Brom forum gives a good analysis of the blog and the type of person who has written it. I had to spend a while a few years ago lurking on the David Icke forum for research purposes, and the blogger's style is incredibly similar to those of people who have 'proof' that they are the descendant of King Arthur, that the Holocaust never happened, that vaccines are part of a government mind control program, and that they are generally more intelligent than everybody else. Lots of waffle, and little substance or relevant argument.

The leg's fine, thanks - back to lying on the couch for the next 6 weeks now, though, after that brief foray. Cheers for the help!

wow
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri May 05, 2017 5:57 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
john68 wrote:

So are you suggesting that Mighty Ojo Del Toro, a founder member of the Infamous Wu Shu Hackers (IWSH), is fraud? Blasphemy!

As the great man himself always says "death is a liberation".
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri May 05, 2017 6:13 pm

still laughing!

WARNING

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: