Fifa investigating Pogba transfer

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Fifa investigating Pogba transfer

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue May 09, 2017 7:19 pm

Sorry if this is not the right forum for this but thought it worth a mention. FIFA are investigating the Pogba transfer which could lead to a transfer ban for the scum. I heard today that Raiola made more than 40 million from the transfer. Dodgy as fuck and hopefully someone goes to prison. (Anyone interested have a pop over to newsnow for more info.)
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Re: Fifa investigating Pogba transfer

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:23 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Sorry if this is not the right forum for this but thought it worth a mention. FIFA are investigating the Pogba transfer which could lead to a transfer ban for the scum. I heard today that Raiola made more than 40 million from the transfer. Dodgy as fuck and hopefully someone goes to prison. (Anyone interested have a pop over to newsnow for more info.)

Why would it not be the proper forum for it?
This is the kind of stuff we love.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue May 09, 2017 7:24 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Sorry if this is not the right forum for this but thought it worth a mention. FIFA are investigating the Pogba transfer which could lead to a transfer ban for the scum. I heard today that Raiola made more than 40 million from the transfer. Dodgy as fuck and hopefully someone goes to prison. (Anyone interested have a pop over to newsnow for more info.)

Rags. Is there a proper forum for those fuckers?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby mr_nool » Tue May 09, 2017 7:27 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Maybe we should start a vermin control sub-forum?
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:29 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:

Well if works out how we would like it, it could go in the laughing thread......
If Carl hasn't had it shut down.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby CTID Hants » Tue May 09, 2017 7:33 pm

Well if Pogba played any of their Europa games and they are found guilty, at very least they should be banned from any European Como for x years, surely?
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby patrickblue » Tue May 09, 2017 7:37 pm

Unfortunately, it looks like it's the dodgy agent they're after.
Now it turns out the most expensive player in the world isn't all that, the fuckin rags have probably complained about being stitched up and are after some compensation.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby nottsblue » Tue May 09, 2017 7:37 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Well if works out how we would like it, it could go in the laughing thread......

If it works out how we would like it?

Would that be anyone connected in a professional capacity linked to the rags banned from football for twenty five years, I would say life but I'm feeling particularly generous this evening!

Gill, Bacon, Woodward and Mourinho sent to jail for a minimum of fifteen years in addition to the banning order.

Is that the sort of thing you had in mind IWT?
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby zuricity » Tue May 09, 2017 7:47 pm

is it like a problem under the trades description act . Pogba masquerading as a footballer ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Hazy2 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:50 pm

José, Raiola, Zlatan and Pogba rinsing the scum,should be medals handed out.£200 mill
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:52 pm

nottsblue wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Would that be anyone connected in a professional capacity linked to the rags banned from football for twenty five years, I would say life but I'm feeling particularly generous this evening!

Gill, Bacon, Woodward and Mourinho sent to jail for a minimum of fifteen years in addition to the banning order.

Pretty much.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue May 09, 2017 8:25 pm

nottsblue wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Seems quite reasonable to me NB.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:22 pm

zuricity wrote:

is it like a problem under the trades description act . Pogba masquerading as a footballer ?

Maybe there's a FIFA rule that in your first year at a new club you're not allowed to have more than 217 new haircuts.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby zuricity » Tue May 09, 2017 9:25 pm

zuricity wrote:

Maybe there's a FIFA rule that in your first year at a new club you're not allowed to have more than 217 new haircuts.

Or 217 successful passes.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:27 pm

zuricity wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Or 217 successful passes.

Or fall over the ball more than 217 times.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Dameerto » Wed May 10, 2017 12:10 am

Apparently it's fraud - Pogba is suspected of trying to pass himself off as a football player.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby sheblue » Wed May 10, 2017 8:12 am

Suppose SKY, BT and the rest of the vermin in the media are putting a real pro rag positive spin on this one, play down, and blame someone else policy.
Imagine the furore if it was us.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed May 10, 2017 8:14 am

zuricity wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Sorry if this is not the right forum for this but thought it worth a mention. FIFA are investigating the Pogba transfer which could lead to a transfer ban for the scum. I heard today that Raiola made more than 40 million from the transfer. Dodgy as fuck and hopefully someone goes to prison. (Anyone interested have a pop over to newsnow for more info.)[/qurote]

Or Premier League "football" being played at the Swamp, when we know 'hoofball' would be more accurate.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby johnny crossan » Wed May 10, 2017 9:38 am

'The announcement follows allegations based on leaked documents that Pogba’s agent, Mino Raiola, was paid a total of €49m (£41.3m) for his part in the move: €27m by Juventus from a mandate to sell the player, as well as €19.4m by United on a contract to secure the midfielder’s signing, and €2.6m by United on behalf of Pogba for negotiating his wage package.'

some of Raiola's other breadwinners -

Zdeněk Grygera
Zlatan Ibrahimović
Martin Jol (football manager)
Felipe Mattioni
Mario Balotelli
Maxwell
Pavel Nedvěd
Kerlon
Henrikh Mkhitaryan
Étienne Capoue
Blaise Matuidi
Gregory van der Wiel
Romelu Lukaku
Gianluigi Donnarumma
Moise Kean

'In August 2016, after closing the world football transfer record of Paul Pogba to Manchester United, he bought the Miami villa of one of America's most famous mob bosses, Al Capone, for €9 million.'

who says football is corrupt ? :lol:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby JamieMCFC » Wed May 10, 2017 3:36 pm

It's sounding like Raiola is the one that FIFA is going after.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum