thicksh*t buggerstain summed up

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: thicksh*t buggerstain summed up

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue May 16, 2017 5:12 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Mase wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Terrible piece of business. I'm not going to blame Pep though, he started to look completely inefective after quite promising start. He was depth player to begin with. It's on Txiki that we paid such a ridiculous sum for him.

We had to pay that because it was his release clause and Barca were willing to pay it.

We really don't have to do anything and Barca weren't going to sign him. If they'd wanted him they would've matched the clause.

They may have matched it for all we know, according to Nolito he chose us over them.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby JamieMCFC » Tue May 16, 2017 5:15 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Terrible piece of business. I'm not going to blame Pep though, he started to look completely inefective after quite promising start. He was depth player to begin with. It's on Txiki that we paid such a ridiculous sum for him.

We had to pay that because it was his release clause and Barca were willing to pay it.

We really don't have to do anything and Barca weren't going to sign him. If they'd wanted him they would've matched the clause.

They may have matched it for all we know, according to Nolito he chose us over them.

"I was close to Barcelona," he told Mundo Deportivo. "But in the end I decided to go to Manchester City. "I think it was the best decision for me and my family and I am happy to play for City."

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/85/engla ... -was-close
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Nick » Tue May 16, 2017 6:15 pm

we won every game he started? that stat might even still be true?
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Cocacolajojo » Tue May 16, 2017 7:36 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
Mase wrote:

"I was close to Barcelona," he told Mundo Deportivo. "But in the end I decided to go to Manchester City. "I think it was the best decision for me and my family and I am happy to play for City."

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/85/engla ... -was-close

But what is he going to say though? I wanted to go to Barca but it didn't turn out that way which is bad because Barca was my preferred option?
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby nottsblue » Tue May 16, 2017 7:42 pm

Whoever the blame gets apportioned to, it's a clusterfuck of epic proportions. A £10m hit on the transfer fee and a further £5/6m in wages and signing on fee. For what?

I'm not having it Roberts wouldn't have done a better job
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby mr_nool » Tue May 16, 2017 7:48 pm

nottsblue wrote:Whoever the blame gets apportioned to, it's a clusterfuck of epic proportions. A £10m hit on the transfer fee and a further £5/6m in wages and signing on fee. For what?

Totally agree on this.

And this might sound like a besserwisser thing to say, but even when he was playing well at the start of the season, I thought he was a poor fit for our team. He's simply too slow to play as a winger or on the left side of a top three in a Pep team. I could only see him in the Agüero role, and to be honest, I think he would never ever come close to filling those shoes.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby PeterParker » Tue May 16, 2017 8:09 pm

That is not the point.

Something happend.

Until nov, dec, he was was given minutes for us. From january he is not even making cameos. There were moments when Silva, KDB, Sterling, Aguero or Jesus were not fit, and still Nolito failed to get even some decent 5-10 minutes. I smell bollox.

Something is up.

Crazy scenario, but what if that drugs problem a few months ago is related with him?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby fangsanalsatan » Tue May 16, 2017 9:06 pm

He's rockin' the pusher look alright.
fangsanalsatan
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of:

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue May 16, 2017 9:25 pm

PeterParker wrote:That is not the point.

Something happend.

Until nov, dec, he was was given minutes for us. From january he is not even making cameos. There were moments when Silva, KDB, Sterling, Aguero or Jesus were not fit, and still Nolito failed to get even some decent 5-10 minutes. I smell bollox.

Something is up.

Crazy scenario, but what if that drugs problem a few months ago is related with him?

He dodged the testers by changing hotel, the sneaky fucker.

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/39383967
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Tue May 16, 2017 10:16 pm

He is a winger who can't beat anybody because he is dog slow. I couldn't understand what people saw in him.
He will not be missed one iota.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed May 17, 2017 4:49 am

mr_nool wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Whoever the blame gets apportioned to, it's a clusterfuck of epic proportions. A £10m hit on the transfer fee and a further £5/6m in wages and signing on fee. For what?

Totally agree on this.

And this might sound like a besserwisser thing to say, but even when he was playing well at the start of the season, I thought he was a poor fit for our team. He's simply too slow to play as a winger or on the left side of a top three in a Pep team. I could only see him in the Agüero role, and to be honest, I think he would never ever come close to filling those shoes.

Agree with both of you.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby PeterParker » Wed May 17, 2017 5:08 am

Something happend.

Something is up.

Tres bizzare
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed May 17, 2017 6:27 am

Something happend.

Something is up.

How did I miss that at the time? Someone ought to be sacked for those ridiculous administrative errors. Absolutely unprofessional work by someone who is in charge of this shit.

Don't think that has anything to do with Nolito though.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Dameerto » Wed May 17, 2017 7:41 am

Something happend.

Something is up.

How did I miss that at the time? Someone ought to be sacked for those ridiculous administrative errors. Absolutely unprofessional work by someone who is in charge of this shit.

At the very least that 35k fine should have come out of Pep's wages since it was his team that caused the fuck up and tarnished the club's reputation. That was a sackable offense to ignore two warnings.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Hazy2 » Wed May 17, 2017 7:47 am

Negredo 2
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed May 17, 2017 7:55 am

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:He is a winger who can't beat anybody because he is dog slow. I couldn't understand what people saw in him.
He will not be missed one iota.

A blast from the past about dog slow wingers - John Robertson.

He was very useful.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed May 17, 2017 8:39 am

Something happend.

Something is up.

Nor do I mate, I was taking the piss.

The timing of his falling out of favour seems to coincide with an interview he gave to Marca in which he essentially said he couldn't be bothered learning English as there were so many Spanish speakers at the club, just speculating but it may have been this that pissed Pep off.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed May 17, 2017 8:52 am

Something happend.

Something is up.

Nor do I mate, I was taking the piss.

The timing of his falling out of favour seems to coincide with an interview he gave to Marca in which he essentially said he couldn't be bothered learning English as there were so many Spanish speakers at the club, just speculating but it may have been this that pissed Pep off.

do you think he has the same issue with aguero?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed May 17, 2017 9:06 am

No, Aguero can speak English, he chooses not to on camera. He took English classes as soon as he signed for the club.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed May 17, 2017 9:14 am

Nolito never got a look in after the head butt.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum