thicksh*t buggerstain summed up

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: thicksh*t buggerstain summed up

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue May 30, 2017 8:45 am

freshie wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
freshie wrote:Looks like Cheeky Txiki might have be getting his arse in gear this time round. Finally

Until a couple of the transfers don't live up to their billing and then he's a shit cunt again.

Never takes long for pessimism to rear it's ugly head

Realism.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby City64 » Tue May 30, 2017 11:53 am

freshie wrote:
freshie wrote:Looks like Cheeky Txiki might have be getting his arse in gear this time round. Finally

Until a couple of the transfers don't live up to their billing and then he's a shit cunt again.

Never takes long for pessimism to rear it's ugly head

Realism.

Still a fair few to shift out yet plenty of time for him to fuck it all up yet ......
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Tue May 30, 2017 2:38 pm

whinge moan whinge moan.......................
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby john68 » Tue May 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:whinge moan whinge moan.......................

Yep!!!!!
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue May 30, 2017 4:15 pm

You don't think he has to nail these transfers?
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Tue May 30, 2017 4:24 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:

Just nailed Silva, prior to that Jesus and Sane and Gundogan. Sounds pretty good to me especially with Ederson close to finalised and a couple of serius full backs to follow and maybe more. Absolutely awful

It doesn't matter who you are ,not everything can turn to gold.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue May 30, 2017 4:30 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:

Just nailed Silva, prior to that Jesus and Sane and Gundogan. Sounds pretty good to me especially with Ederson close to finalised and a couple of serius full backs to follow and maybe more. Absolutely awful

We have no idea how either Silva or Gundogan is going to perform for us. Same goes for,this Ederson feller. Nailing a transfer doesn't mean just getting someone in. And do I really have to list the long and terrible run of transfers made by Txiki?

I understand that you think standing up for someone is showing your support but you ARE allowed every now and the admit that someone isn't necesserily doing their job to best of their ability.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue May 30, 2017 4:31 pm

It might be Mr H, that he is now doing what he is told and following Pep's orders as to who to sign, rather than merrily continuing as before in his own, sweet way.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue May 30, 2017 4:38 pm

We have no idea how either Silva or Gundogan is going to perform for us. Same goes for,this Ederson feller. Nailing a transfer doesn't mean just getting someone in. And do I really have to list the long and terrible run of transfers made by Txiki?

I understand that you think standing up for someone is showing your support but you ARE allowed every now and the admit that someone isn't necesserily doing their job to best of their ability.

I'd admit it if I fully understood everything his job entails as then I'd feel I'm in a good position to judge. As it is, I don't, so I trust Khaldoon to know what's best.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Tue May 30, 2017 4:56 pm

2 recent failures have been Bravo and Nolito.Getting rid of Joe was a massive decision by Pep as was bringing in Bravo as the replacement. I don't have a problem with moving Joe on but he didn't get the right guy in. Pep that is not Txixi.

I was very surprised at Nolito coming in. Not that he isn't a decent player but he always seemed a bit limited given the way Pep plays the game but no doubt Pep was either the one after him or at least backing the decision.

can't always be 100% right but I just dont have the total doom and gloom opinions of others, please forgive me.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby john@staustell » Tue May 30, 2017 5:01 pm

Agree Doug. Nolito just doesn't fit anything we were trying to do
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue May 30, 2017 5:07 pm

Reports at the time suggested that Nolito was brought in as a mentor type to our young wingers as he had played the Pep way previously, made sense but then he goes and sort of nuts someone and then nearly does it again, adios!

As for Bravo, on paper a good signing but for one reason or another he struggled to perform to his capabilities.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Hazy2 » Tue May 30, 2017 5:10 pm

As the Chairman said this period of change started last year. The puzzle needed more pieces they are onto it, give it a rest with moaning.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 30, 2017 5:18 pm

Realistically speaking , Its actually the fucking managers fault who we sign , noone else's fault.
if it works out then the managers a hero and when it doesnt then its Txikis fault ?????? who then has to ship them out ......its probably a thankless job.

IMO ,all the anger should be directed to the manager when we sign duds.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue May 30, 2017 5:36 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:2 recent failures have been Bravo and Nolito.Getting rid of Joe was a massive decision by Pep as was bringing in Bravo as the replacement. I don't have a problem with moving Joe on but he didn't get the right guy in. Pep that is not Txixi.

I was very surprised at Nolito coming in. Not that he isn't a decent player but he always seemed a bit limited given the way Pep plays the game but no doubt Pep was either the one after him or at least backing the decision.

can't always be 100% right but I just dont have the total doom and gloom opinions of others, please forgive me.

Director of football is in charge of player buys. You can't put shit buys on someone else. And he has been here years and made series of terrible buys on terrible prices.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Tue May 30, 2017 5:52 pm

We've gone a from tin pot club on its arse. To one of the biggest clubs in the world. All in less than 10 years no debt I do not get any anger or criticism of the club we support. Have a nice summer, see you in August.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Tue May 30, 2017 5:56 pm

Great work so far so early BUT Tixi has a long list of players who need to be moved on . Without these players being moved on HE or PEP cant bring in the required transfers targets can they ? Yes 4 out and looking like 2 or even 3 in already is great business but this summer deadline needs to be very special to get all our targets imho
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue May 30, 2017 8:49 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:2 recent failures have been Bravo and Nolito.Getting rid of Joe was a massive decision by Pep as was bringing in Bravo as the replacement. I don't have a problem with moving Joe on but he didn't get the right guy in. Pep that is not Txixi.

Director of football is in charge of player buys. You can't put shit buys on someone else. And he has been here years and made series of terrible buys on terrible prices.

The buys aren't solely on him though, he has to work hand in hand with the manager and scouts, so they all share responsibility.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby CTID Hants » Tue May 30, 2017 9:16 pm

The buys aren't solely on him though, he has to work hand in hand with the manager and scouts, so they all share responsibility.

I'm guessing NQDP hasn't watched the Kaldoon end of season interview in which he clearly states that transfer decisions on players are an on going process that involves... The current manager, kiddo, marwood, cheeky, soriano, himself and the sheikh himself.

Bravo decision perhaps was rash given the above due to Harts attitude once pep arrived?

Even given the "think tank" listed above that is working year round, we're never going to be the only team wanting to sign X,Y or Z, kind of like if you've ever been in the process of buying or selling a house there are shit load of reasons a transaction falls through.

A lad in the office today was due to exchange/complete in the coming day's, the buyer had done everything including top line survey and pulled out this afternoon because they decided it was too far from their grown up children!!!! Six months down the line!!

This whole hanging it on cheeky is total bollox imo, it's a collective decision and if Kaldoon and the sheikh thought he was doing a shit job, do you think he'd still be here????
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby zuricity » Tue May 30, 2017 9:28 pm

Stop this nonsense.

The spafia are complete and utter dogshite . They have no idea .

Ok , so be it , get rid of pep too , wasters the lot of them.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum