***city v wba official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***city v wba official match thread***

Postby Original Dub » Wed May 17, 2017 1:18 pm

There is a complaints email Mase.

NigelsTackle@mancityfans.net
:lol:
Original Dub

Re: ***city v wba official match thread***

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed May 17, 2017 4:11 pm

Dubciteh wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Mase wrote:Surprised that the stewards allowed people to stay after the final whilst. Usually kicking people out straight away.

LOL

I went with my son to Hull game. His first game. He wanted to stay just for few minutes to "see what happens after the players have gone out of the tunnel". Had some overenthusiastic steward pushing us out immediately and this was literally seven minutes after the final whistle. Wasn't pissed off or anything but found it bit weird. I always leave straight after the final whistle (never ever before) wherever in the world I may be watching a game so was quite surprised.

i remember at maine road if you stayed behind youd see the players come back out for a warm down, for a young irish lad that only got over a couple of times a year i always looked forward to this bit.

Correct. I actually got few autographs.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum