GONE!?!?!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: GONE!?!?!

Postby Dubciteh » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:54 am

john@staustell wrote:Meanwhile on the Jadon Sancho Big-Time Charlie front. I know he got player of the tournament for England, but for me there were things in his body language in that last game against Spain which give off clear warning signs. Bye fella.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... -training/

Jadon Sancho's future at Manchester City has been plunged into fresh doubt after it emerged that the teenager failed to turn up for training on several occasions following Pep Guardiola's decision to omit him from the club's pre-season tour of the US.

Bundesliga clubs Red Bull Leipzig and Borussia Dortmund have joined Arsenal and Tottenham in the race to sign the highly rated England Under-17 winger as he appears to head closer to the exit door at the Etihad Stadium.

Sancho was expected to join fellow rising stars Phil Foden and Brahim Diaz on City's tour of Houston, Los Angeles and Nashville over the past fortnight but he was left behind after indicating that he could leave this summer.

Sancho was dismayed at being left out and the Telegraph understands that he failed to appear for training at City's CFA training ground a number of times while the senior squad were in America, with club staff struggling to reach him.

City have offered Sancho a lucrative first professional contract amid strong interest in the player both domestically and abroad but there would have to be dramatic turn-around for him to now stay at the club.

Sancho is believed to harbour some concerns about the pathway to the first team at City given the club's poor record of giving sustained opportunities to academy graduates over the nine years since the Abu Dhabi takeover but City have made it clear how highly they value him, Foden and Diaz and view the trio as future first team regulars.

Stockport born playmaker Foden and Spaniard Diaz, who is comfortable out wide or inside, both impressed on tour in the US. Foden, 17, was described as a "gift" by Guardiola and has been chased by Barcelona and Real Madrid for years while Diaz scored in wins against both Real and Spurs.

Leipzig and Dortmund believe they both have a strong chance of luring Sancho to Germany and would only have to pay a compensation bill of around €200,000 to sign him.

By contrast, any English suitor would face a fee being set by a tribunal and that could be high given the strong case City would be able to put forward about the extensive efforts they have gone to in a bid to keep Sancho, whom they had signed from Watford for around £500,000.

Spurs asked for Sancho to be included in the deal that saw England right back Kyle Walker join City this month (July) for £50 million but City refused to let the youngster go the other way.

Arsenal have been tracking Sancho for the past 12 months although a move to North London would not be without its complications. Sancho's best friend Reiss Nelson is at Arsenal.

City fear Sancho has had his head turned and are thought to be unhappy about some of the overtures made to the player, who has told team-mates he wants to move.

Sancho won the player of the tournament award at Under-17 European Championships in May, when England lost to Spain in the final, and is renowned for his dribbling and explosive pace as well as possessing a serious goal threat and is regarded as one of the country's most exciting prospects, although City believe his decision-making needs work.

City almost lost another of their academy poster boys at the end of last season when centre half Tosin Adarabioyo looked like he could join Everton. But he ended up signing a lucrative new contract and could now move out on loan before the close of the transfer window on Aug. 31.

What an arsehole!

Bet he turns out great now, be typical!
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Dunnylad » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:24 am

Dubciteh wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Meanwhile on the Jadon Sancho Big-Time Charlie front. I know he got player of the tournament for England, but for me there were things in his body language in that last game against Spain which give off clear warning signs. Bye fella.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... -training/

Jadon Sancho's future at Manchester City has been plunged into fresh doubt after it emerged that the teenager failed to turn up for training on several occasions following Pep Guardiola's decision to omit him from the club's pre-season tour of the US.

Bundesliga clubs Red Bull Leipzig and Borussia Dortmund have joined Arsenal and Tottenham in the race to sign the highly rated England Under-17 winger as he appears to head closer to the exit door at the Etihad Stadium.

Sancho was expected to join fellow rising stars Phil Foden and Brahim Diaz on City's tour of Houston, Los Angeles and Nashville over the past fortnight but he was left behind after indicating that he could leave this summer.

Sancho was dismayed at being left out and the Telegraph understands that he failed to appear for training at City's CFA training ground a number of times while the senior squad were in America, with club staff struggling to reach him.

City have offered Sancho a lucrative first professional contract amid strong interest in the player both domestically and abroad but there would have to be dramatic turn-around for him to now stay at the club.

Sancho is believed to harbour some concerns about the pathway to the first team at City given the club's poor record of giving sustained opportunities to academy graduates over the nine years since the Abu Dhabi takeover but City have made it clear how highly they value him, Foden and Diaz and view the trio as future first team regulars.

Stockport born playmaker Foden and Spaniard Diaz, who is comfortable out wide or inside, both impressed on tour in the US. Foden, 17, was described as a "gift" by Guardiola and has been chased by Barcelona and Real Madrid for years while Diaz scored in wins against both Real and Spurs.

Leipzig and Dortmund believe they both have a strong chance of luring Sancho to Germany and would only have to pay a compensation bill of around €200,000 to sign him.

By contrast, any English suitor would face a fee being set by a tribunal and that could be high given the strong case City would be able to put forward about the extensive efforts they have gone to in a bid to keep Sancho, whom they had signed from Watford for around £500,000.

Spurs asked for Sancho to be included in the deal that saw England right back Kyle Walker join City this month (July) for £50 million but City refused to let the youngster go the other way.

Arsenal have been tracking Sancho for the past 12 months although a move to North London would not be without its complications. Sancho's best friend Reiss Nelson is at Arsenal.

City fear Sancho has had his head turned and are thought to be unhappy about some of the overtures made to the player, who has told team-mates he wants to move.

Sancho won the player of the tournament award at Under-17 European Championships in May, when England lost to Spain in the final, and is renowned for his dribbling and explosive pace as well as possessing a serious goal threat and is regarded as one of the country's most exciting prospects, although City believe his decision-making needs work.

City almost lost another of their academy poster boys at the end of last season when centre half Tosin Adarabioyo looked like he could join Everton. But he ended up signing a lucrative new contract and could now move out on loan before the close of the transfer window on Aug. 31.

What an arsehole!

Bet he turns out great now, be typical!

Or another Sturridge - either way the press will play it out that we don't give youth a chance and can you believe City let him go for free (even if there is a tribunal fee).
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:03 pm

make him train with the reserves! oh wait...
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:06 pm

Well he's made 2 big errors already. Sure who didn't at that age? But he may be badly advised.

Firstly he managed to get himself off the tour where Foden and Diaz became known to anyone in the game or anyone who watches Sky Sports and, whatever the future, have done themselves no harm at all. Secondly stories like this mean a lot of clubs would give it a wide berth on the grouns of attitude, reducing his future earning potential.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby PrezIke » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:56 pm

Plain Speaking wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

May be anticipating things going through but not official yet. You can still place bets on this transfer with Skybet, albeit with low odds.

Yeah, this is not an official page despite trying to look like it.

No announcement yet.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby PrezIke » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:00 pm

john@staustell wrote:Well he's made 2 big errors already. Sure who didn't at that age? But he may be badly advised.

Firstly he managed to get himself off the tour where Foden and Diaz became known to anyone in the game or anyone who watches Sky Sports and, whatever the future, have done themselves no harm at all. Secondly stories like this mean a lot of clubs would give it a wide berth on the grouns of attitude, reducing his future earning potential.

If he wants out and we have to move him, I hope we at least sell for a massive fee (if possible)...

Or part exchange with getting Alexis?
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby JamieMCFC » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:00 pm

PrezIke wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Well he's made 2 big errors already. Sure who didn't at that age? But he may be badly advised.

If he wants out and we have to move him, I hope we at least sell for a massive fee (if possible)...

Or part exchange with getting Alexis?

The fee would be set by a tribunal as he hasn't signed a professional contract yet.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby nottsblue » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:12 pm

PrezIke wrote:
Plain Speaking wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

May be anticipating things going through but not official yet. You can still place bets on this transfer with Skybet, albeit with low odds.

No announcement yet.

Anyone know what the delay in selling Iheanacho is? Do Leicester have to wait to unload Mahrez for example?
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:16 pm

nottsblue wrote:
PrezIke wrote:
Plain Speaking wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

No announcement yet.

Anyone know what the delay in selling Iheanacho is? Do Leicester have to wait to unload Mahrez for example?

image rights issues
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:40 am

shit jesus to seville confirmed
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:17 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:shit jesus to seville confirmed

I first read that as - "Oh shit, jesus to Seville confirmed". :lol:
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Dunnylad » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:27 pm

Official confirmation involves a video of him being 'kidnapped'!

Watch on youtube.com
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:53 pm

Dunnylad wrote:

Official confirmation involves a video of him being 'kidnapped'!

Watch on youtube.com

It doesn't mention that the kidnappers were City fans.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:33 pm

aleix garcia and douglas luiz confirmed as off to girona on loan
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby PrezIke » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:49 pm

Wish him well. Will be funny to resurrect the "Will he score again" thread if he gets one back in Spain.

He was a good squad player, we just had to rely upon him too much, I believe in part due to FFP restricting our transfer policy.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby nottsblue » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:26 pm

PrezIke wrote:

Wish him well. Will be funny to resurrect the "Will he score again" thread if he gets one back in Spain.

He was a good squad player, we just had to rely upon him too much, I believe in part due to FFP restricting our transfer policy.

He only needs to make 27 more appearances to become Sevilla's all time record holder. I for one wish him all the best. An honest player, rarely injured, did a solid job if unspectacular. He will do well back home as it were. Good luck Jesus.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Dubciteh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:43 pm

4 year contract he did well there!
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby city72 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:42 pm

nottsblue wrote:
PrezIke wrote:

He only needs to make 27 more appearances to become Sevilla's all time record holder. I for one wish him all the best. An honest player, rarely injured, did a solid job if unspectacular. He will do well back home as it were. Good luck Jesus.

I thought he was utter gash offered nothing couldn't score couldn't go past anyone couldn't cross was like playing with ten whenever he played. Good luck and good riddance.
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:53 pm

I miss him.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby john@staustell » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:10 pm

nottsblue wrote:
PrezIke wrote:

Classic cliche 110% effort brilliant anywhere except within 25 yards of goal
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum