93:20

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

93:20

Postby freshie » Mon May 22, 2017 5:05 pm

The first part of the greatest day in our history has been released
Watch on youtube.com


Amazing memories
User avatar
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3423
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:38 pm
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: 93:20

Postby patrickblue » Mon May 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Agueroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
We shall not flag or fail.
We shall go on to the end.
We shall never surrender!
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3987
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: Newbury Berks
Supporter of: City

Re: 93:20

Postby Hazy2 » Mon May 22, 2017 7:04 pm

Just watched it. Great memories, great players, great manager. Thanks to all of the players and staff of that amazing season.

It would be a touch to see them all again together at the Etihad.
Hazy2
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5708
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: 93:20

Postby patrickblue » Mon May 22, 2017 8:22 pm

Remember it like yesterday, I remember when QPR went 2-1 up, I wasn't concerned, there was 25 minutes left, and I really thought we were going to score a hatfull.
Then all of a sudden it was 85 minutes, and panic set in, I actually couldn't handle it and went in the bog for a smoke, something I never do.
When I got back it was nearly full time. Edin's goal went in and I thought it was just a sugar coating, and I remember screaming obscenities at Nasri when he was fucking about over the throw in, then the ball went down the field and I saw it hit the net. the rest is history.

Someone took this video from near enough my seat, about 5 along. In fact I've found myself on it amongst the mayhem.

Best footy day of my life.

Watch on youtube.com
We shall not flag or fail.
We shall go on to the end.
We shall never surrender!
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3987
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: Newbury Berks
Supporter of: City

Re: 93:20

Postby Mase » Mon May 22, 2017 8:37 pm

patrickblue wrote:Remember it like yesterday, I remember when QPR went 2-1 up, I wasn't concerned, there was 25 minutes left, and I really thought we were going to score a hatfull.
Then all of a sudden it was 85 minutes, and panic set in, I actually couldn't handle it and went in the bog for a smoke, something I never do.
When I got back it was nearly full time. Edin's goal went in and I thought it was just a sugar coating, and I remember screaming obscenities at Nasri when he was fucking about over the throw in, then the ball went down the field and I saw it hit the net. the rest is history.

Someone took this video from near enough my seat, about 5 along. In fact I've found myself on it amongst the mayhem.

Best footy day of my life.

Watch on youtube.com


I still feel like crying watching that.
Image
User avatar
Mase
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14134
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: 93:20

Postby freshie » Mon May 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Mase wrote:
patrickblue wrote:Remember it like yesterday, I remember when QPR went 2-1 up, I wasn't concerned, there was 25 minutes left, and I really thought we were going to score a hatfull.
Then all of a sudden it was 85 minutes, and panic set in, I actually couldn't handle it and went in the bog for a smoke, something I never do.
When I got back it was nearly full time. Edin's goal went in and I thought it was just a sugar coating, and I remember screaming obscenities at Nasri when he was fucking about over the throw in, then the ball went down the field and I saw it hit the net. the rest is history.

Someone took this video from near enough my seat, about 5 along. In fact I've found myself on it amongst the mayhem.

Best footy day of my life.

Watch on youtube.com


I still feel like crying watching that.


Me too mate. Always brings a tear to my eye - and for that I will be eternally grateful to the class of 2012. I never thought we'd achieve such heights in my lifetime, and for it to be the Premier League's greatest moment - well it couldn't happen to a better club or group of fans
User avatar
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3423
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:38 pm
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: 93:20

Postby freshie » Mon May 22, 2017 9:19 pm

patrickblue wrote:Agueroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


Five years on and I've still got that piece of commentary as my ringtone and shall have for as long as I live
User avatar
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3423
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:38 pm
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: 93:20

Postby freshie » Mon May 22, 2017 9:21 pm

Watch on youtube.com


One of the many reasons as to why I love Gods own club
User avatar
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3423
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:38 pm
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: 93:20

Postby aristation » Mon May 22, 2017 9:22 pm

still prefer the unofficial one "6 foot tall and a full head of hair" etc
It may be my last year as a season ticket holder as it just doesn't seem the same with so few English and local players (but I said that last year)
aristation
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Robinho's Step Over
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 11:52 am
Location: Henley-In-Arden, Warwickshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Shaun Goater

Re: 93:20

Postby london blue 2 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:34 pm

Amazing.
Image
london blue 2
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7739
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 10:32 am
Location: london
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: 93:20

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:55 pm

freshie wrote:The first part of the greatest day in our history has been released
Watch on youtube.com


Amazing memories

Wonderful.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6013
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:15 am
Location: Manchester
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Re: 93:20

Postby CTID Hants » Mon May 22, 2017 9:56 pm

Going to download that and watch on the train tomorrow. Thanks for posting
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5011
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: 93:20

Postby CTID Hants » Mon May 22, 2017 9:58 pm

freshie wrote:
Watch on youtube.com


One of the many reasons as to why I love Gods own club


Haha. Yaya got the birthday gig, complete with cake :lol:
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5011
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: 93:20

Postby london blue 2 » Tue May 23, 2017 7:37 pm

Balo is such a legend. On joey: "i tried to get near him but i was in the bench.... I wish I was on the pitch..."
Image
london blue 2
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7739
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 10:32 am
Location: london
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: 93:20

Postby patrickblue » Tue May 23, 2017 7:58 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Balo is such a legend. On joey: "i tried to get near him but i was in the bench.... I wish I was on the pitch..."


You can't help but love him, can you.
We shall not flag or fail.
We shall go on to the end.
We shall never surrender!
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3987
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: Newbury Berks
Supporter of: City

Re: 93:20

Postby freshie » Tue May 23, 2017 8:41 pm

patrickblue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Balo is such a legend. On joey: "i tried to get near him but i was in the bench.... I wish I was on the pitch..."


You can't help but love him, can you.


So true. The crowd went wild last Tuesday when his farewell message to Zaba was shown on the big screen
User avatar
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3423
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:38 pm
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: 93:20

Postby Slim » Wed May 24, 2017 2:07 am

patrickblue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Balo is such a legend. On joey: "i tried to get near him but i was in the bench.... I wish I was on the pitch..."


You can't help but love him, can you.


He was trying but he would have had to go through Micah to get at him. With Balo's upbringing I wouldn't have held out much hope of shitstain walking away. Sucker punching little cunt.
Image
User avatar
Slim
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 29964
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:57 am
Location: Perth

Re: 93:20

Postby Dubciteh » Wed May 24, 2017 7:15 am

Slim wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Balo is such a legend. On joey: "i tried to get near him but i was in the bench.... I wish I was on the pitch..."


You can't help but love him, can you.


He was trying but he would have had to go through Micah to get at him. With Balo's upbringing I wouldn't have held out much hope of shitstain walking away. Sucker punching little cunt.


Balo City legend or not?

I really like the guy, not so much for his on the pitch but for everything else, i think the fact the dipper fans hate him means i like him more! Would love to see him make a proper go of it. Hell there were a couple of times this season i would have wanted him back, he wouldnt of missed half those chances we did this year!
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6458
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:49 am
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: 93:20

Postby aaron bond » Wed May 24, 2017 7:20 am

Excellent video. Sums up the match brilliantly. There will never be a moment again in my life which can match the raw emotion of that day. From complete dispair to pure happiness. Watching any footage of it will give me goosebumps for the rest of my life.

Great to see so many old faces.

Poor Joleon can't bear to watch it but he was immense that season. We've not had a centre back anywhere close to as good as him since he left.

Balotelli as brilliant as ever. His comments were very funny. His one assist for us will be the most crucial pass he'll ever make in his career.

Dzeko, Barry, De Jong, Hart, Richards. Such a brilliant side.
aaron bond
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3270
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:11 pm
Location: Singapore
Supporter of: City

Re: 93:20

Postby nottsblue » Wed May 24, 2017 7:20 am

Dubciteh wrote:
Slim wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Balo is such a legend. On joey: "i tried to get near him but i was in the bench.... I wish I was on the pitch..."


You can't help but love him, can you.


He was trying but he would have had to go through Micah to get at him. With Balo's upbringing I wouldn't have held out much hope of shitstain walking away. Sucker punching little cunt.


Balo City legend or not?

I really like the guy, not so much for his on the pitch but for everything else, i think the fact the dipper fans hate him means i like him more! Would love to see him make a proper go of it. Hell there were a couple of times this season i would have wanted him back, he wouldnt of missed half those chances we did this year!

Not a legend for my money.

Not with us for long enough and his stats aren't comparable with our best players.

That's not to say I don't have a soft spot for him and his eccentricity.
nottsblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10489
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Justified logic, King_Tueart, patrickblue, Peter Doherty (AGAIG), South Stand Balti and 58 guests