Ederson

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ederson

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Image


And now they're appealing...

It's fascinating watching sky trying the convince everyone that it basically never happened.
They've got Gill, pulling strings in Uefa. They've got the Media creaming their pants all over them and haven't twigged that you actually need a football team.
User avatar
Original Dub
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15777
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: Ederson

Postby Justified logic » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:43 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:The dipper scum are appealing the red card.


If their appeal were to be turned down, could Mané's ban be increased to four games ??

Mind you, in view of the orchestrated media campaign we've witnessed, the red card will probably be rescinded.


Rescinded and the game would have to be replayed is what some would go for

Rescinded and the game awarded to Liverpool 0-2 because they were on top at the time and would have gone on to win and our goal was offside.
Justified logic
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Our man in the muddle
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Ederson

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Image


And now they're appealing...

It's fascinating watching sky trying the convince everyone that it basically never happened.

They positively encouraged an appeal.
The narrative put out has been a constant of 'he didn't mean it' and it could have been a yellow.
There is absolutely no way you'd have got the same reaction for any City player.

This is where the media are dangerous and interfering with the honesty of the game.

However Ronan, I'd be staggered if they got this overturned.
They've all admitted, begrudgingly, that the rules state it's a red.

The ref got it right and has to be backed.
Image
iwasthere2012
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6702
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: Ederson

Postby gillie » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:46 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:The dipper scum are appealing the red card.


If their appeal were to be turned down, could Mané's ban be increased to four games ??

Mind you, in view of the orchestrated media campaign we've witnessed, the red card will probably be rescinded.


Rescinded and the game would have to be replayed is what some would go for

Rescinded and the game awarded to Liverpool 0-2 because they were on top at the time and would have gone on to win and our goal was offside.

And yet there are still peeps on here who say there is no agenda. I fuckin despair I really do.
[urlImage][/url]
User avatar
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13690
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:55 pm
Location: our house
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Ederson

Postby Justified logic » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:48 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Image


And now they're appealing...

It's fascinating watching sky trying the convince everyone that it basically never happened.

They positively encouraged an appeal.
The narrative put out has been a constant of 'he didn't mean it' and it could have been a yellow.
There is absolutely no way you'd have got the same reaction for any City player.

This is where the media are dangerous and interfering with the honesty of the game.

However Ronan, I'd be staggered if they got this overturned.
They've all admitted, begrudgingly, that the rules state it's a red.

The ref got it right and has to be backed.

If it were to be overturned then there are no rules and we would need to get some athletic kickboxers into the academy.
Justified logic
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Our man in the muddle
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Ederson

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:53 pm

Justified logic wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Image


And now they're appealing...

It's fascinating watching sky trying the convince everyone that it basically never happened.

They positively encouraged an appeal.
The narrative put out has been a constant of 'he didn't mean it' and it could have been a yellow.
There is absolutely no way you'd have got the same reaction for any City player.

This is where the media are dangerous and interfering with the honesty of the game.

However Ronan, I'd be staggered if they got this overturned.
They've all admitted, begrudgingly, that the rules state it's a red.

The ref got it right and has to be backed.

If it were to be overturned then there are no rules and we would need to get some athletic kickboxers into the academy.

Oh there are rules alright JL.
Two sets of them in fact. One for us and one for them.
No way would we get away with yesterdays assault without a witch hunt.
Image
iwasthere2012
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6702
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: Ederson

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:17 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:The dipper scum are appealing the red card.


If their appeal were to be turned down, could Mané's ban be increased to four games ??

Mind you, in view of the orchestrated media campaign we've witnessed, the red card will probably be rescinded.


Rescinded and the game would have to be replayed is what some would go for

Rescinded and the game awarded to Liverpool 0-2 because they were on top at the time and would have gone on to win and our goal was offside.


And its their year.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 19853
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Ederson

Postby Mase » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:27 pm

If they appeal that and he gets off I'd personally put studs in Mane's face when we play them again this season and say "oh well there was no intent and I was looking at the ball". In fact, fuck it, I'd be ending careers all over the show. Wankers.
Image
User avatar
Mase
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14735
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Ederson

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:12 pm

This would really be a travesty if they got his ban reduced . As said this is the media at its worst
Agenda driven appeal no doubt even Klipperty
Said they wouldn't Appeal ,
carolina-blue
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1721
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:55 pm

Re: Ederson

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:36 pm

carolina-blue wrote:This would really be a travesty if they got his ban reduced . As said this is the media at its worst
Agenda driven appeal no doubt even Klipperty
Said they wouldn't Appeal ,


It just seems as though our demolition of one of the media favorites is being now marred and sullied beyond belief by everything that has gone on since and this grubby and wholly inappropriate appeal just seems to be the last indigestible straw.

It's almost as though they're somehow trying to take away all the enjoyment and satisfaction we felt over the game and the result.

At the very least it's a pitifully shabby approach that Liverpool and the media are adopting to further their own ends and that despicable Scouse club are wholly complicit in this particular agenda campaign against us.
Mikhail Chigorin
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6978
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 pm
Location: Lost in the variations of the King's Gambit
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Re: Ederson

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:38 pm

We shouldn't be surprised. It's not like one of the worst bullying campaigns the prem has seen wasn't only a couple of years ago.

"You don't move on from liverpool. We won't allow it"
They've got Gill, pulling strings in Uefa. They've got the Media creaming their pants all over them and haven't twigged that you actually need a football team.
User avatar
Original Dub
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15777
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: Ederson

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:50 pm

Ratboy is taking the piss on Twitter, needs some studs to the face that cunt

Image
Foreverinbluedreams
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6250
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Ederson

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:12 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Ratboy is taking the piss on Twitter, needs some studs to the face that cunt

Image



He needs to be shown what studs in the face is compared to a nice soft side of a boot to the face is.

There are many many many people who would love to show him.

Fuckign Sewer Rat.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 19853
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Ederson

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:29 pm

When de Jong got away with that studs in the back at the World Cup the world shook its head in disbelief, when this gets properly punished the world can't understand why? I get sick of talking football over Shit like this!
Tracking back is overrated.
Image
Pretty Boy Lee
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12110
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:22 am
Location: Brisbane baby!

Re: Ederson

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:49 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:The dipper scum are appealing the red card.


If their appeal were to be turned down, could Mané's ban be increased to four games ??

Mind you, in view of the orchestrated media campaign we've witnessed, the red card will probably be rescinded.

It could and should be increased, but it won't.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6375
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:15 am
Location: Manchester
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Re: Ederson

Postby Dimples » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:07 am

For me it is simple.

There is only one reason why you put your foot as high as Mane did - it is because you know the keeper is there.
If you are unaware of where the keeper is, you keep your foot down and control the ball - you have the time.

Deliberate dangerous play for me.
Especially when you consider the damage he could have done considering the speed he was running at.
He could have done serious permanent damage to Ederson.

Throw the book at Mane - he deserves it.
User avatar
Dimples
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:05 am
Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Re: Ederson

Postby Fidel Castro » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:05 am

If intent is all that matters, did that Welsh lad only deserve a yellow for his tackle on Coleman? And what about the Birmingham player who crippled Eduardo? Both horror tackles, but simply mistakes so only a yellow
User avatar
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11800
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:22 pm
Location: Amersfoort, Cheeseland
Supporter of: City

Re: Ederson

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:09 am

Dimples wrote:For me it is simple.

There is only one reason why you put your foot as high as Mane did - it is because you know the keeper is there.
If you are unaware of where the keeper is, you keep your foot down and control the ball - you have the time.

Deliberate dangerous play for me.
Especially when you consider the damage he could have done considering the speed he was running at.
He could have done serious permanent damage to Ederson.

Throw the book at Mane - he deserves it.


Spot on
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28504
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Ederson

Postby fangsanalsatan » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:24 am

Dimples wrote:For me it is simple.

There is only one reason why you put your foot as high as Mane did - it is because you know the keeper is there.
If you are unaware of where the keeper is, you keep your foot down and control the ball - you have the time.

Deliberate dangerous play for me.
Especially when you consider the damage he could have done considering the speed he was running at.
He could have done serious permanent damage to Ederson.

Throw the book at Mane - he deserves it.

It should be simple for anyone with half a brain. It's appalling that there's even a debate and that these vermin have the audacity to appeal. Utter scum.
User avatar
fangsanalsatan
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:26 pm
Supporter of:

Re: Ederson

Postby blues-clues » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:33 am

Seems pretty straightforward -
1. If Mane doesn't see Ederson coming towards him then he heads the ball or waits for it to drop so he can control it. Who the hell fetches a ball from the sky with their foot when it is the best part of 6' in the air? Eye on the ball? Maybe some of the time but there is no way he doesn't see Ederson or know he is there.
2. If Mane makes a fair challenge and heads the ball before Ederson clatters into him then it's a definite red for Ederson. BUT Mane knows he is not getting there with his head so goes in with his foot - It is a cowardly challenge.
3. Thought the law was pretty clear, both feet off the ground, studs up = red card.

This should be treated as a frivolous challenge and his ban extended.
User avatar
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:57 pm
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Dameerto, dick dastardley, everyonehatesus, Foreverinbluedreams, gmercer1, Google [Bot], london blue 2, Nigels Tackle, Pretty Boy Lee, sheblue, Slim, Yahoo Slurp [Bot] and 62 guests