chumps league final

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: chumps league final

Postby PeterParker » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:31 pm

nottsblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I am really surprised that Bale seems he is not getting that much game time. Looks like the rumours are true and he might be going.

If he will be available we must get involved in that bid and pay all the cash in the world to get him.

Wouldn't have him myself over Sane or Jesus. Or Sanchez for that matter. Cost too much money for his age for our transfer model as well

I think he can help a reach another level. He is a top player, better than Sanchez, epl proven, but I think he lost his way at Madrid. Under the right wing (pep) he can become the best in the world.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby C & C » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:31 pm

Rediculous!
C & C
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby bigblue » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:35 pm

People like Ramos ruin the beautiful game
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:35 pm

Is it any wonder people hate Madrid when you see shit like that in a major final?

As bad as a two footed tackle in my book
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:36 pm

PeterParker wrote:I am really surprised that Bale seems he is not getting that much game time. Looks like the rumours are true and he might be going.

If he will be available we must get involved in that bid and pay all the cash in the world to get him.

Bale does get game time. He has been out injured for 6 weeks or more. This is his first return from injury.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:37 pm

Didnt deserve this Juventus. But credit to Madrid
nottsblue

Postby PeterParker » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:38 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:

Bale does get game time. He has been out injured for 6 weeks or more. This is his first return from injury.

I think I read yesterday that he might go.

What a fucking SuperCup: this cunts vs filth
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:40 pm

PeterParker wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

I think I read yesterday that he might go.

What a fucking SuperCup: this cunts vs filth

Hope Madrid give the rags a lesson in attacking football
nottsblue

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:33 pm

If the Champions League was a player it would be Ramos. Despicable creature.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:53 pm

Mase wrote:If the Champions League was a player it would be Ramos. Despicable creature.

Amen to that Mase.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:18 am

Sod it.
Last edited by Peter Doherty (AGAIG) on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:15 am

I've seen all the gret teams of my time. Late-80's Milan, Barcelona of the end of last decade, Juventus of my childhood (mid-80's), again Juventus of mid-90's, 95 Ajax, invincibles Arsenal and even Chelsea of around 2005. Never mind the great international sides. I've admired them all. Not ONE of them made me pissed off like this, admittedly vintage, Real side. Ronaldo is probably the best player on the planet right now but he is disgusting, arrogant personality. I have lways hated Ramos. Why does he ALWAYS do this shit? And even more so, why do they let him captain the side? I hate Bale. I rhink he is phony poseur and made for rags. Isco is amazing talent but soft sack of shite. Only player I like is Luka Modric.

Ramos lifting the trophy with fucking selfiestick on the hand tells you all,you need to know about this side. Unfortunately as far as success and talent goes thismteam belongs amongnthose great teams. It's well documented on this site how much I don't really care about Champion's League but I really hope Pep can beat them.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:49 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:I've seen all the gret teams of my time. Late-80's Milan, Barcelona of the end of last decade, Juventus of my childhood (mid-80's), again Juventus of mid-90's, 95 Ajax, invincibles Arsenal and even Chelsea of around 2005. Never mind the great international sides. I've admired them all. Not ONE of them made me pissed off like this, admittedly vintage, Real side. Ronaldo is probably the best player on the planet right now but he is disgusting, arrogant personality. I have lways hated Ramos. Why does he ALWAYS do this shit? And even more so, why do they let him captain the side? I hate Bale. I rhink he is phony poseur and made for rags. Isco is amazing talent but soft sack of shite. Only player I like is Luka Modric.

Ramos lifting the trophy with fucking selfiestick on the hand tells you all,you need to know about this side. Unfortunately as far as success and talent goes thismteam belongs amongnthose great teams. It's well documented on this site how much I don't really care about Champion's League but I really hope Pep can beat them.

I think you've put that quite nicely NQDP. Can't argue or object to any of that.

Well done to you.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum