International Break

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: International Break

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:48 pm

England U17s are currently 3-0 up with Foden on the scoresheet. Sancho also with a penalty pffft
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:55 pm

Wonderwall wrote:England U17s are currently 3-0 up with Foden on the scoresheet. Sancho also with a penalty pffft

I saw a bit of it while having my sandwich.
in that respect I came in also to ask informed folks about who's the retarded sociopath which confined Phil's talent on the right flank.
"In the week following England's defeat in Rotterdam, the FA were shocked to discover not only that they would have to sell the family silver (the FA Cup) to make up for the financial cost of World Cup failure, but also that nobody was queuing up to take over from Taylor. For Swales, it must have been a familiar situation. Few managers with reputations to protect want to cross his threshold at Maine Road either."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: Chinners

Postby CrownPointBlue » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:04 pm

Dubciteh wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:God. I didn’t realise Wales were as bad as that.

Well as Nidge said. Two more games to enjoy.

In the immortal words of Francesco Zappa......
The torture never stops.

Two very average 'championship' teams who play kick and rush agricultural hoofball

Coleman is an arrogant Cnut & Keane is just a dog bothering Cnut

Good riddance to both of em eventually !!

Manchester - The City of CITY.

We’re shite and we know we are.
But we don’t think we’re in the elite of the football world.
We know what we are.

O'Neil & The dog botherer Ltd.

Biff,boot,bang,long,%,crunch,thud,high,stamp.

Philistines.

LOL.

Its great isnt it? Could see us get to the WC and i dont give a shite what type of football it is, its a results business and it wasnt that long ago Pearce was doing similar here except without the goals and the results!

Shite is shite,but Irish shite is shitier than English shite & that's pretty shite !!

Look at our gates under that prick Pearce & Beany.

Peeps weren't prepared to watch that kind of drossball even before The Sheikh arrived.
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby Justified logic » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:10 pm

Wonderwall wrote:England U17s are currently 3-0 up with Foden on the scoresheet. Sancho also with a penalty pffft

Tuned in just in time to see Foden hacked and Mexico score twice. Who's the Eurosport commentator? He seems to be willing Mexico to win.
Justified logic
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:12 pm

Swales4ever wrote:

in that respect I came in also to ask informed folks about who's the retarded sociopath which confined Phil's talent on the right flank.

Steve cooper is the U17 coach. Managed a total of 65 footballing appearances of which 57 were for Bangor City. Spent his coaching career with Wrexham and Liverpool academies before moving to the England set up.
Wonderwall

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:23 pm

Wonderwall

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

Steve cooper is the U17 coach. Managed a total of 65 footballing appearances of which 57 were for Bangor City. Spent his coaching career with Wrexham and Liverpool academies before moving to the England set up.

cheers boss.

I've been told by google he is a welsh former semi-profesional and son of a referee.
perhaps mine was a tad too much of a rant, but I am really fed up at seeing the lad's talent on U17 selection instead of leading the swing in Southgate realm of boredom, where he clearly belongs.
one thing is being obscured by KdB and Dave but this is bordering farcical, imho.
"In the week following England's defeat in Rotterdam, the FA were shocked to discover not only that they would have to sell the family silver (the FA Cup) to make up for the financial cost of World Cup failure, but also that nobody was queuing up to take over from Taylor. For Swales, it must have been a familiar situation. Few managers with reputations to protect want to cross his threshold at Maine Road either."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Justified logic » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:12 pm

Some goals from last night from our new kid in the Ederson vs Bravo game (Bravo still shit).

Watch on youtube.com

And some goals from our other new kid!

Watch on youtube.com
Justified logic
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:21 pm

how fucking shit is bravo??
GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: mike mason liam lingo

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:58 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:how fucking shit is bravo??

imho, question should be:
if Neymar is worth in the region of three Pogbas, how many Pogbas+Lukakus we are gonna need to account Jesus value, in very short time.
Ive never been much arsed of accountancy, but I feel we should already use Pogbas+Lukakus as means of worth.

disclaimer: Im particularly tired tonight and suspect my language is accordingly flawed.
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum