Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:02 pm

blues2win wrote:Some hilarious postings on twitter of previous stories about United being favourites for players now at City. Aguero Otamendi Stones Jesus Kyle Walker and of course who can forget that the rags were favourite to land Guardiola!

Were any of them cup-tied at the time?
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:25 pm

PrezIke wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:No Ozil or Czech at all. Curiouser and curiouser.

Ozil is supposedly injured.

He's injured his 'supposedly'?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:28 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Off to the swamp for £25m now according to the rag media - oh well :roll:

Why would they sign him when he's cup-tied?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Chinners » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:40 pm

Just wish we'd get this done asap now, his goals (7) and assists (3) could be the difference winning the league, FA Cup and CL. Not the League cup obviously, because he is cup-tied
(btw Aguero gets written off with much better stats than that!)
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby City64 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:14 pm

This saga becoming a laughing stock now , Arsenal really are a joke of a football club . They fucked the deal up at the last minute last summer and are now dragging it out in soap opera fashion at the same time losing millions of pounds , don't forget £60 million was on the table from city last summer . Wenger the clapped out old cunt is loving being in the limelight of this , he really needs to fuck off and retire he has zero to offer his football club anymore and most of Arsenal,s fans know it . And what a fucking joke the rags are reduced to pantomime clowns trying to get some positive PR in another city transfer , they gate crash every fucking transfer we are involved in at the last minute just for some publicity , what an embarrassment of a football club they have become . Anyways everything suggesting Sanchez will be a city player sometime this month as city will back Pep to the hilt , city have behaved impeccably yet again absolute class despite having to deal with absolute clowns at Arsenal FC .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:34 pm

PrezIke wrote:
phips wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:SSN airing footage of Sanchez being booed by the Arsenal fans when he came on as a second half sub last night. That's encouraging :D

no its not. theyre not booing him because he's leaving. theyre booing him because he's a fucking petulant child.

What? You sure you're not talking about Wenger here?

johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:40 pm

this thread is one page short of equalling the Isco one, I hope this one has a happier ending.......
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby patrickblue » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:44 pm

I was replying to the video of the arse fans rioting after the Adebayor classic celebration, but it seems to have disappeared.
But I'll post it anyway.

That's the Adebayor classic celebration.
That alone earned him redemption from otherwise being a total cunt.
the online game, bad adebayor, always makes me laugh.

http://www.fupa.com/play/Sports-free-games/Bad-Adebayor_.html
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Chinners » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm

City64 wrote:This saga becoming a laughing stock now , Arsenal really are a joke of a football club . They fucked the deal up at the last minute last summer and are now dragging it out in soap opera fashion at the same time losing millions of pounds , don't forget £60 million was on the table from city last summer . Wenger the clapped out old cunt is loving being in the limelight of this , he really needs to fuck off and retire he has zero to offer his football club anymore and most of Arsenal,s fans know it . And what a fucking joke the rags are reduced to pantomime clowns trying to get some positive PR in another city transfer , they gate crash every fucking transfer we are involved in at the last minute just for some publicity , what an embarrassment of a football club they have become . Anyways everything suggesting Sanchez will be a city player sometime this month as city will back Pep to the hilt , city have behaved impeccably yet again absolute class despite having to deal with absolute clowns at Arsenal FC .

We still have not put a bid in yet . . . officially anyway
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dimples » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:18 pm

Chinners wrote:
City64 wrote:This saga becoming a laughing stock now , Arsenal really are a joke of a football club . They fucked the deal up at the last minute last summer and are now dragging it out in soap opera fashion at the same time losing millions of pounds , don't forget £60 million was on the table from city last summer . Wenger the clapped out old cunt is loving being in the limelight of this , he really needs to fuck off and retire he has zero to offer his football club anymore and most of Arsenal,s fans know it . And what a fucking joke the rags are reduced to pantomime clowns trying to get some positive PR in another city transfer , they gate crash every fucking transfer we are involved in at the last minute just for some publicity , what an embarrassment of a football club they have become . Anyways everything suggesting Sanchez will be a city player sometime this month as city will back Pep to the hilt , city have behaved impeccably yet again absolute class despite having to deal with absolute clowns at Arsenal FC .

After the messing last Summer I reckon there will be no bids submitted.
We will have told Arsenal what we are willing to pay, take it now or we wait until the Summer.

The chances of Sanchez going to another PL club during this window are slim.
If he goes elsewhere now he is unlikely to win anything and loses out on a massive signing on fee.

Unless of course delusion, past glories and history mean more to him than winning pots with us now and next season.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:19 pm

patrickblue wrote:I was replying to the video of the arse fans rioting after the Adebayor classic celebration, but it seems to have disappeared.
But I'll post it anyway.

That's the Adebayor classic celebration.
That alone earned him redemption from otherwise being a total cunt.
the online game, bad adebayor, always makes me laugh.

http://www.fupa.com/play/Sports-free-games/Bad-Adebayor_.html

classics :lol:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Chinners » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:27 pm

Dimples wrote:
Chinners wrote:

After the messing last Summer I reckon there will be no bids submitted.
We will have told Arsenal what we are willing to pay, take it now or we wait until the Summer.

The chances of Sanchez going to another PL club during this window are slim.
If he goes elsewhere now he is unlikely to win anything and loses out on a massive signing on fee.

Unless of course delusion, past glories and history mean more to him than winning pots with us now and next season.

I don't think we have ... the media via 'official inside sources' claim we have made a bid of £20mil and thats about it. Arsenal say no bid recieved from anyone. Someone or both sides are telling porkies, all part of the transfer bollox hype
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:29 pm

Is it just me or is anyone else a bit perturbed we are seemingly happy to wait until the summer and pay the player himself a reported £30m as a signing on fee in the summer? Why not pay the money now so we have an alternative in the squad for the remainder of this season and also to get him up to speed in the way we play ready for next season.

Strikes me as he could be the difference between winning an extra pot or two.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Chinners » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:32 pm

Probably because we don't want to pay an extra £30mil to Arsenal, agents etc ...
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:33 pm

Chinners wrote:Probably because we don't want to pay an extra £30mil to Arsenal, agents etc ...

there's also all the confusion surrounding his eligibility to take into consideration
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:40 pm

Chinners wrote:Probably because we don't want to pay an extra £30mil to Arsenal, agents etc ...

But if we pay Arsenal then you'd assume Sanchez won't receive such a huge signing on fee.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:22 pm

Is he Premier League tied does anyone know? If so might as just wait until the summer.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zuricity » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:36 pm

nottsblue wrote:

But if we pay Arsenal then you'd assume Sanchez won't receive such a huge signing on fee.

Well when the summer comes along we can tell Sanchez to go f*ck himself, we ain‘t paying a signing on fee Exactly because he is a free agent and very close to 30. Three year deal at X per week. or F*ck off, we‘ve got some of the best Very young talent in the world ( currently unbeaten).
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby stevefromdonny » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:45 pm

we and arsenal are digging there heels into the ground, either we put the money up or arsenal says hes staying, lets get it done or go and get some1 else
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:50 pm

Mase wrote:Is he Premier League tied does anyone know? If so might as just wait until the summer.

think he's fine for the pl but there's still some confusion surrounding the kangaroo cup and chumps league.
think he's ok for bristol city but won't be allowed to play in europe until next season.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum