Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:31 pm

trueblue64 wrote:Was told to expect a 'big' announcement at Anfield today... #lfc

This from James Robson at MEN.
Clik bait by the MUEN, it is to do with LFC/Keita/Liepzig.
Last edited by zabbadabbado on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby blues2win » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:32 pm

Naby Keita is staying till the Summer
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Tesl » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:37 pm

If it was just about the money I don't see why he wouldn't wait until the summer, then they could cut Arsenal out completely and he can take a massive sign on bonus. So if he does go to United then that's a really strange decision.

That said my gut feeling says he goes there, and I don't mind too much either way. We're in good shape without him :)
Tesl
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: City

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:41 pm

BEIN Sports reporting the Rags have agreed a £30,000 000 fee with Arsenal.

Retarded fuckers really are selling to a direct rival for a Champions League spot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:43 pm

Tesl wrote:If it was just about the money I don't see why he wouldn't wait until the summer, then they could cut Arsenal out completely and he can take a massive sign on bonus. So if he does go to United then that's a really strange decision.

That said my gut feeling says he goes there, and I don't mind too much either way. We're in good shape without him :)

He's desperate to leave Arsenal now, he'll leave for the most money is what is coming out of Arsenal.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:44 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:BEIN Sports reporting the Rags have agreed a £30,000 000 fee with Arsenal.

Retarded fuckers really are selling to a direct rival for a Champions League spot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They're selling to another member of the cartel, so not really surprising.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:46 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:BEIN Sports reporting the Rags have agreed a £30,000 000 fee with Arsenal.

That sounds vaguely incestuous when you put it like that PD.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:58 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

I've had some inside info on this over the years. Arsenal Rags and Dippers hold ongoing meetings in which they discuss what is best for 'business'.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Burt » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:10 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

I've had some inside info on this over the years. Arsenal Rags and Dippers hold ongoing meetings in which they discuss what is best for 'business'.

Good. Let the fucktards rot!!!
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:12 pm

One or two on other forums having a Pop at Tixi and co.

Personally I fully support the Club stance. You don’t go signing 29 year old players for such extortionate amounts of Money.£30,000 000 to the Arse, £15,000 000 to Sanchez, £10,000 000 to his agent. Then have to pay £350,000 000 a week for maybe the next 3-5 years.

There are other factors one has to consider, like the rest of your team players, KDB, Sane, etc are currently involved in contract talks for half the weekly wage of what Sanchez is demanding. You are investing in a shit storm sanctioning this Sanchez deal. Players will see them selves under valued and demand more when you set a precedent like this.

6 months ago we needed him, or so we thought.6 months later we are sitting pretty at the top of the League 15 points clear. Players like KDB, Sterling, Sane, have been the Key to our success, having great seasons. Things have changed drastically since our initial interest.

Sanchez won’t suddenly turn the Rags in to title challengers. In Fact anyone who knows anything about football, can see they are overloaded with decent players in his area. Their problem is a shit midfield, defence, and style of football that belongs in the 18th century.

How pathetically desperate they have become. Willing to spend such amounts on a 29 year old player who has lost 3 yards of pace and is past his best. I look forward to Pogba and the rest banging the managers Door down demanding wage parity. They are the ones destroying football.

So glad we have fucked him and his agent off. My trust is in Pep and our leadership. If Pep really wanted him, we would have got him. We didn’t.

Who knows maybe Neymar is on his way in the summer.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Tesl » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:14 pm

Well said!
Tesl
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby mr_nool » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:20 pm

I agree with that as well.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby PeterParker » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:20 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:One or two on other forums having a Pop at Tixi and co.

Personally I fully support the Club stance. You don’t go signing 29 year old players for such extortionate amounts of Money.£30,000 000 to the Arse, £15,000 000 to Sanchez, £10,000 000 to his agent. Then have to pay £350,000 000 a week for maybe the next 3-5 years.

There are other factors one has to consider, like the rest of your team players, KDB, Sane, etc are currently involved in contract talks for half the weekly wage of what Sanchez is demanding. You are investing in a shit storm sanctioning this Sanchez deal. Players will see them selves under valued and demand more when you set a precedent like this.

6 months ago we needed him, or so we thought.6 months later we are sitting pretty at the top of the League 15 points clear. Players like KDB, Sterling, Sane, have been the Key to our success, having great seasons. Things have changed drastically since our initial interest.

Sanchez won’t suddenly turn the Rags in to title challengers. In Fact anyone who knows anything about football, can see they are overloaded with decent players in his area. Their problem is a shit midfield, defence, and style of football that belongs in the 18th century.

How pathetically desperate they have become. Willing to spend such amounts on a 29 year old player who has lost 3 yards of pace and is past his best. I look forward to Pogba and the rest banging the managers Door down demanding wage parity. They are the ones destroying football.

So glad we have fucked him and his agent off. My trust is in Pep and our leadership. If Pep really wanted him, we would have got him. We didn’t.

+1
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:24 pm

Would like the kid from Madrid Asseneo, he looks a better fit.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Sideshow Bob » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:29 pm

+1 to ascensio (but no chance rm sell him to us).
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:34 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:+1 to ascensio (but no chance rm sell him to us).

If we were really desperate for him, the Sheik might be able to exert a little pressure SB, following that finance deal his family made with the Spanish Fascists a year or two ago ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:35 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:+1 to ascensio (but no chance rm sell him to us).

Carlos Kickaball time ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Chinners » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:35 pm

Agreed, if that ends up being the case ....
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby zuricity » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:55 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:One or two on other forums having a Pop at Tixi and co.

You write that six months ago we needed him, but the results suggest otherwise.

We have never needed him or his petulant behaviour , let the rags waste big money on him .

At 29/30 you don‘t waste big money on a player. It has knock on effects on the squad.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Chinners » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:04 pm

"It will be decided in the next 48 hours." - Wenger
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart