Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:35 pm

Chinners wrote:Sanchez is a cracking player that would get in any team in europe, however I do not think he is a City type player in our squad at present tbh
We need him anyway but a bad injury to Jesus, Aguero, Sane or Sterling and MC, S4e et al would soon be changing their tune along with you Chinners :lol:
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4251
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Eddy

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:28 pm

Chinners wrote:Sanchez is a cracking player that would get in any team in europe, however I do not think he is a City type player in our squad at present tbh


He would have to adapt his game as hes a greedy cunt and likes to hold the ball - we play fast pass fast .

Holding the ball up ion the wings or back to the goal will not be accepted.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20140
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby mr_nool » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:01 pm

He needs us more than we need him. Let him stew until the summer.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20584
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:19 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Chinners wrote:Sanchez is a cracking player that would get in any team in europe, however I do not think he is a City type player in our squad at present tbh
We need him anyway but a bad injury to Jesus, Aguero, Sane or Sterling and MC, S4e et al would soon be changing their tune along with you Chinners :lol:

Hell, You drive me at touching wood or more personal belongings as in use in our less mannered places!
You know I hold Your [Tory leaning :lol: ] football nose in utmost respect, I was serious when saying U'd make a better DoF than any Catalan charlatan, and it's not that I dont see Your point here: the cunt holds an established reputation at delivering the sphere on the net!
But why on hell taking the risks of a potential undermining of the almost perfect ethos we have finally achieved??? [and as long suffering Blue You are well aware of what it meant to the Club, and how difficult has been job of establishing such ethos, from Mancini onwards]
Trajectory (another word that earned its pkace in our history) of minimazing the waste of chances is already there to be seen, work in progress yet, but let Pep works on Raz, Leroy and Sergio (among others) further more: You know that ruthless is coming closer.
And For what then: three years at best? very weak return with quite an odd risk/benefit balance.

Nah... Your point is weak leaning to bleak and You know it: assumed shortage is an alternative (in pure WH lexicon) fact: we are faring well with the only real shortage we have (defenders, LB in particular)... finishers, out of Sergio, Jesus, Raheem, Leroy and contingently even Brahim Diaz (the one who polished RM top corner of crossingposts, You know) shall never run short. which, in turn, also absorbes the rethorical effort of putting a jinx into equation... :D

Nah, my friend, once in a while You'd better surrender the case. :twisted:

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6796
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:48 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Chinners wrote:Sanchez is a cracking player that would get in any team in europe, however I do not think he is a City type player in our squad at present tbh
We need him anyway but a bad injury to Jesus, Aguero, Sane or Sterling and MC, S4e et al would soon be changing their tune along with you Chinners :lol:

Hell, You drive me at touching wood or more personal belongings as in use in our less mannered places!
You know I hold Your [Tory leaning :lol: ] football nose in utmost respect, I was serious when saying U'd make a better DoF than any Catalan charlatan, and it's not that I dont see Your point here: the cunt holds an established reputation at delivering the sphere on the net!
But why on hell taking the risks of a potential undermining of the almost perfect ethos we have finally achieved??? [and as long suffering Blue You are well aware of what it meant to the Club, and how difficult has been job of establishing such ethos, from Mancini onwards]
Trajectory (another word that earned its pkace in our history) of minimazing the waste of chances is already there to be seen, work in progress yet, but let Pep works on Raz, Leroy and Sergio (among others) further more: You know that ruthless is coming closer.
And For what then: three years at best? very weak return with quite an odd risk/benefit balance.

Nah... Your point is weak leaning to bleak and You know it: assumed shortage is an alternative (in pure WH lexicon) fact: we are faring well with the only real shortage we have (defenders, LB in particular)... finishers, out of Sergio, Jesus, Raheem, Leroy and contingently even Brahim Diaz (the one who polished RM top corner of crossingposts, You know) shall never run short. which, in turn, also absorbes the rethorical effort of putting a jinx into equation... :D

Nah, my friend, once in a while You'd better surrender the case. :twisted:

You're spreading yourself very thin across these subjects S4e :D
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4251
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Eddy

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:52 pm

considering how far I am from giving evidence to have served that sentence... I must walk on easier paths. right! :mrgreen:

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6796
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:05 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Chinners wrote:Sanchez is a cracking player that would get in any team in europe, however I do not think he is a City type player in our squad at present tbh
We need him anyway but a bad injury to Jesus, Aguero, Sane or Sterling and MC, S4e et al would soon be changing their tune along with you Chinners :lol:


In such circumstances, I wouldn't be changing my tune JC, because my original song last summer was that we needed two more strikers, neither of them being Sanchez.

Being brutally frank, I don't think he's either right, or even good enough for City. We're not Arsenal.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7387
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 pm
Location: Lost in the variations of the King's Gambit
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:19 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Chinners wrote:Sanchez is a cracking player that would get in any team in europe, however I do not think he is a City type player in our squad at present tbh
We need him anyway but a bad injury to Jesus, Aguero, Sane or Sterling and MC, S4e et al would soon be changing their tune along with you Chinners :lol:


In such circumstances, I wouldn't be changing my tune JC, because my original song last summer was that we needed two more strikers, neither of them being Sanchez.

Being brutally frank, I don't think he's either right, or even good enough for City. We're not Arsenal.

Strong stuff MC - and carl said you were the nicest chap on forum as well :oops:
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4251
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Eddy

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:20 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Chinners wrote:Sanchez is a cracking player that would get in any team in europe, however I do not think he is a City type player in our squad at present tbh
We need him anyway but a bad injury to Jesus, Aguero, Sane or Sterling and MC, S4e et al would soon be changing their tune along with you Chinners :lol:


In such circumstances, I wouldn't be changing my tune JC, because my original song last summer was that we needed two more strikers, neither of them being Sanchez.

Being brutally frank, I don't think he's either right, or even good enough for City. We're not Arsenal.

Strong stuff MC - and carl said you were the nicest chap on forum as well :oops:

Frank’s his alter ego.
Image
iwasthere2012
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7115
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:22 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Chinners wrote:Sanchez is a cracking player that would get in any team in europe, however I do not think he is a City type player in our squad at present tbh
We need him anyway but a bad injury to Jesus, Aguero, Sane or Sterling and MC, S4e et al would soon be changing their tune along with you Chinners :lol:


In such circumstances, I wouldn't be changing my tune JC, because my original song last summer was that we needed two more strikers, neither of them being Sanchez.

Being brutally frank, I don't think he's either right, or even good enough for City. We're not Arsenal.

Strong stuff MC - and carl said you were the nicest chap on forum as well :oops:


We all know JC, that Carl is nothing if not a smooth talking flatterer ;)
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7387
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 pm
Location: Lost in the variations of the King's Gambit
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby sheblue » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:24 pm

Wasn't too bothered. But love to see him signed now Just to prove all the negative naysayers wrong....
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5206
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:36 pm

sheblue wrote:Wasn't too bothered. But love to see him signed now Just to prove all the negative naysayers wrong....

coming from You, I am seriously interested... would You kindly expand on that notion of "negative naysayers"?
I'm mean, what negative in feeling the team better restrain from getting into unecessary/little adding risks, as per my drivels above and a few others' more concise and better phrased opinions?

honest.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6796
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:55 am

Swales4ever wrote:
sheblue wrote:Wasn't too bothered. But love to see him signed now Just to prove all the negative naysayers wrong....

coming from You, I am seriously interested... would You kindly expand on that notion of "negative naysayers"?
I'm mean, what negative in feeling the team better restrain from getting into unecessary/little adding risks, as per my drivels above and a few others' more concise and better phrased opinions?

honest.


Only one opinion is allowed apparently.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10665
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:33 am

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby Mase » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:51 am

After what Wenger has said last weekend I’d sign him just to piss that nonce off. Fuck it I’d tap up anyone they tried signing ever again!
Image
Mase
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15049
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby nottsblue » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:11 am

Mase wrote:After what Wenger has said last weekend I’d sign him just to piss that nonce off. Fuck it I’d tap up anyone they tried signing ever again!

Happy birthday Mase. Have a great day mate
nottsblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12094
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby Mase » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:38 am

nottsblue wrote:
Mase wrote:After what Wenger has said last weekend I’d sign him just to piss that nonce off. Fuck it I’d tap up anyone they tried signing ever again!

Happy birthday Mase. Have a great day mate


Nice one mate.
Image
Mase
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15049
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby sheblue » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:31 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
sheblue wrote:Wasn't too bothered. But love to see him signed now Just to prove all the negative naysayers wrong....

coming from You, I am seriously interested... would You kindly expand on that notion of "negative naysayers"?
I'm mean, what negative in feeling the team better restrain from getting into unecessary/little adding risks, as per my drivels above and a few others' more concise and better phrased opinions?

honest.


Only one opinion is allowed apparently.


Absolutely ;)
Last edited by sheblue on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5206
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby City64 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:34 pm

Is Mase havin a proper Wigan pie birthday tea ?
Were not really here
User avatar
City64
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5111
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:43 pm

How do people know who'e birthday is when?
happy Birthday by the way Mase.
Image
iwasthere2012
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7115
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby nottsblue » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:55 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:How do people know who'e birthday is when?
happy Birthday by the way Mase.

Click on the Board Index tab
nottsblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12094
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], edge275, Yahoo Slurp [Bot] and 29 guests