Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby carolina-blue » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:05 pm

Funny how Sanchez has gone from being a bad smell in the dressing room To a rose now the Shite want him . Fukin Media Lol
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby blues2win » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:48 pm

He’s fine for the Champions League
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby City64 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:51 pm

Has he got a HGV licence though ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby patrickblue » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:52 pm

Can he track back?
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby zuricity » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:53 pm

blues2win wrote:He’s fine for the Champions League

Rags are out at the next hurdle.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:54 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Mase wrote:Is he Premier League tied does anyone know? If so might as just wait until the summer.

think he's fine for the pl but there's still some confusion surrounding the kangaroo cup and chumps league.
think he's ok for bristol city but won't be allowed to play in europe until next season.

I think if he shags a kangaroo he gets to play in the cup. That rule came in for the quarter finals onwards I believe.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:54 pm

Reverse park a bus if has a HGV licence ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby zuricity » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:54 pm

City64 wrote:Has he got a HGV licence though ?

nice one !

Edit:

When i was younger i always wanted a Bus Conductors uniform and kit ( Manchester transport , of course ) in the event that i got invited to a stupid fancy dress party.

I just couldn‘t see myself as a bus driver having to park a number 63 at Alley Park before a match at Mecca.

I think it‘s the attacking instinct in us City fans...
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby aaron bond » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:27 am

zuricity wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Chinners wrote:Probably because we don't want to pay an extra £30mil to Arsenal, agents etc ...

But if we pay Arsenal then you'd assume Sanchez won't receive such a huge signing on fee.

Well when the summer comes along we can tell Sanchez to go f*ck himself, we ain‘t paying a signing on fee Exactly because he is a free agent and very close to 30. Three year deal at X per week. or F*ck off, we‘ve got some of the best Very young talent in the world ( currently unbeaten).

Since the Neymar, Mbappe, Lukaku and Coutinho transfers, the going rate for top strikers now ranges between £100-200m.

We currently only have 2 strikers and both are injury prone.

As we only target top players, we can either pay that huge amount for another striker or pay £30m to Sanchez as a signing on fee in the summer and get him on a free transfer. For a proven Premier League goalscorer, that represents much better value for money (even if he only plays for 2-3 seasons).

Personally I’d prefer to sign him now as I think he can help us in the second half of the season. But for his own finances he’s probably better off waiting until the summer as he’ll bank a bigger signing fee for himself.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby zabbadabbado » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:21 am

Not convinced this deal is going to happen in January.

I said earlier in the thread, I think Arsenal are acting like a jilted spouse, whose partner don’t love them no more, and wants a divorce. They are refusing to accept its all over, Sanchez wants to sign the divorce papers, fuck off in to the Sun set to sign for us.Bag a Trophy or two this season. ;)

The Arse dream of better days, finishing Top 4 because of Sanchez, Sanchez maybe coming to his senses resigning if they keep stalling for time by putting obstacles in the way. Make him believe they will let him go, then set a ridiculously high extortionate transfer demand £35,000 000 - £40,000 000 for a player with less than 6 months on his contract. Surely no one will pay that ? (they think).And even if someone does offer what they ask, make the deal subject to finding and adequate replacement. Sound familiar ? reality is they are not really looking for anyone, Remember when they made the offer for Lemar at the end of the last transfer window, then embarrassingly pulled out when it was accepted ?

I think they are pulling the same stunt again.” You can go Alexis when we get what we are asking for you”, and find a player of similar quality. Yeah sure he can.

They will drag it out all through January. He will be in tears in February.

We should get him for fuck all in the summer. Jesus is back in a month :D . Stop playing games with these silly twats. He don’t want to go play for the Rags, he might as well stay where he is than sign for that crazy cunt who is on borrowed time any way
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:21 am

Last edited by johnny crossan on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby sheblue » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:30 am

Weren't they going to sign yaya and Silva too at one stage :lol: :lol: :lol:
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Original Dub » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:43 am

sheblue wrote:Weren't they going to sign yaya and Silva too at one stage :lol: :lol: :lol:

And balotelli, nasri and many more...
Original Dub

Postby blues2win » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:55 am

Wenger going cagy on Sanchez. Nothing is really concrete at the moment. It’s not that I don’t want to inform you but I don’t want to give you wrong information. Very different from a few days ago when he denied any contact from anyone.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Original Dub » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:56 am

blues2win wrote:Wenger going cagy on Sanchez. Nothing is really concrete at the moment. It’s not that I don’t want to inform you but I don’t want to give you wrong information. Very different from a few days ago when he denied any contact from anyone.

Get this done ffs city
Original Dub

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:31 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Image

this is their real level

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... andez.html
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby PrezIke » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:35 pm

aaron bond wrote:
zuricity wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Chinners wrote:Probably because we don't want to pay an extra £30mil to Arsenal, agents etc ...

But if we pay Arsenal then you'd assume Sanchez won't receive such a huge signing on fee.

Well when the summer comes along we can tell Sanchez to go f*ck himself, we ain‘t paying a signing on fee Exactly because he is a free agent and very close to 30. Three year deal at X per week. or F*ck off, we‘ve got some of the best Very young talent in the world ( currently unbeaten).

Since the Neymar, Mbappe, Lukaku and Coutinho transfers, the going rate for top strikers now ranges between £100-200m.

As we only target top players, we can either pay that huge amount for another striker or pay £30m to Sanchez as a signing on fee in the summer and get him on a free transfer. For a proven Premier League goalscorer, that represents much better value for money (even if he only plays for 2-3 seasons).

Personally I’d prefer to sign him now as I think he can help us in the second half of the season. But for his own finances he’s probably better off waiting until the summer as he’ll bank a bigger signing fee for himself.

I’d Jesus really injury prone?

He broke a bone last season.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby aaron bond » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:28 pm

PrezIke wrote:
aaron bond wrote:
zuricity wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

I’d Jesus really injury prone?

He broke a bone last season.

Appreciate maybe injury prone might be a bit premature at this stage of his career with us!

But the reality is we've spent long periods of the past 2 seasons with a striker shortage. Sanchez will go some way to easing the burden.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:32 pm

So, Wenger confirms there's not a bidding war by and that it's normal for a club to want to keep a player until the end of the season.

Can't believe he's saying that the media make things up.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:15 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:So, Wenger confirms there's not a bidding war by and that it's normal for a club to want to keep a player until the end of the season.

Can't believe he's saying that the media make things up.

I am not all sure Utd have made a bid for Sanchez but I am confident City have not! We may well ne having talks but I reckon as yet we havent made a formal bid.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum