Transfer done deals

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Transfer done deals

Postby nottsblue » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:38 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:Everton officially sign Rooney on a 2yr deal

150 grans a week?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:38 pm

150 grans a week?

Mixture of grans and grams I heard.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:48 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

150 grans a week?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

When his awful wife gets amorous with him, do you think Shrek lays back, closes his eyes and thinks of England ??

Beryl Reid, more like.

Mmmmm......not sure PD; she might be a bit young for him.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:47 pm

Rudiger finally signs for the Chavs, another one we didn't want obviously

johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby phips » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:06 pm

good signing for Chelsea. surely this means Moses on the bench and Rudiger in at RCB with Az out at RWB.

wonder how Zouma feels about that...unless Cahill (new captain) is getting phased out.
Last edited by phips on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:51 pm

phips wrote:good signing for Chelsea. surely this means Moses on the bench and Ruddier in at RCB with Az out at RWB.

wonder how Zouma feels about that...unless Cahill (new captain) is getting phased out.

I hope they both become unhappy and this affects their dressing room.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:03 pm

Our Done deals, The keeper is a gamble again, in fact both could be found out IN QUICK TIME, the shit will hit the fan for Pep, And in Bernado, did we need him, I get he will free up David from the weekly slog, buy did we need another skillful type. We need defenders as done deals and pronto. Said it before players like Craig Dawson, Ryan Bertrand, Virgil, VD are urgently required to allow the attack to crack on.

Arsenal gambled on the Bolton, lad Holding he looks a great prospect, IMO Tosin, is a better player than him given games and in better squad, so he saved us loads of dough give the saints the dough for Virgil we are covered for years with Stones. Vinny gets rest time.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:31 pm

The Rags have signed Stormzy or Windy or Damp Squib or someone.?

Last edited by iwasthere2012 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:44 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:The Rags have signed Stormzy or Windy or Damp Squib or someone.?

They have added 25 goals to the best keeper in the world, clever signing if it works between him and Moanio 2nd time around.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:51 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:The Rags have signed Stormzy or Windy or Damp Squib or someone.?

They have added 25 goals to the best keeper in the world, clever signing if it works between him and Moanio 2nd time around.

Neuer or Buffon?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby PrezIke » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Our Done deals, The keeper is a gamble again, in fact both could be found out IN QUICK TIME, the shit will hit the fan for Pep, And in Bernado, did we need him, I get he will free up David from the weekly slog, buy did we need another skillful type. We need defenders as done deals and pronto. Said it before players like Craig Dawson, Ryan Bertrand, Virgil, VD are urgently required to allow the attack to crack on.

Arsenal gambled on the Bolton, lad Holding he looks a great prospect, IMO Tosin, is a better player than him given games and in better squad, so he saved us loads of dough give the saints the dough for Virgil we are covered for years with Stones. Vinny gets rest time.

Yes, we need a Bernardo for now and the future (we would not have been able to sign him next summer...he came at a bargain price if you ask me). We are thinking ahead.

The fixture congestion for PL clubs competing in CL is a mess and also why we need Alexis to compete for trophies.

We have tough fixtures, again, around CL matches and we need to keep our players fit enough to not be burned out by the end of the season.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:09 pm

Hazy2 wrote:

Yeah but they got the picture wrong in The Herald.
They've issued an apology online.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:48 pm

Hazy2 wrote:.... We need defenders as done deals and pronto. Said it before players like Craig Dawson, Ryan Bertrand, Virgil, VD are urgently required to allow the attack to crack on....

Albion defender Craig Dawson, 24, was persuaded not to give up professional football by Bernard Manning. (Daily Star)
written in the stars Hazy
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:02 am

Rudiger would have been a fine starter with his versatility. Ah well, we are building our team around ten million attacking midfielderas and some mates of Txiki who did job for him ten years ago and need a final pay day before retirement.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:51 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Neuer or Buffon?

Splitting hairs mate, they now have a ton of goals, pace to a defensive set up. With his goals added to the season of drawn games season they could have won the league, most rags I know say he has done what was needed. They are a massive threat now, if they do keep De Gea, No 1 for me and will be for 10 years.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:56 am

johnny crossan wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:.... We need defenders as done deals and pronto. Said it before players like Craig Dawson, Ryan Bertrand, Virgil, VD are urgently required to allow the attack to crack on....

Albion defender Craig Dawson, 24, was persuaded not to give up professional football by Bernard Manning. (Daily Star)
written in the stars Hazy

It was Bernard Manning Junior, JC,it was when he was at Radcliffe B, He went to Rochdale we along with the scum all missed him as WBA diived in same with Holding we looked at him 20 times,Arsenal paid the dough, I know the scout who was effing gutted.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:59 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Neuer or Buffon?

Splitting hairs mate, they now have a ton of goals, pace to a defensive set up. With his goals added to the season of drawn games season they could have won the league, most rags I know say he has done what was needed. They are a massive threat now, if they do keep De Gea, No 1 for me and will be for 10 years.

They've replaced Zlatan's goals with Lukatme.

As for De Gea, still miles behind the two I mentioned.

That's not saying I don't expect them to challenge but then I expected them to challenge last season.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:22 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Neuer or Buffon?

That's not saying I don't expect them to challenge but then I expected them to challenge last season.

They have legs and an out&out goal scorer, Pogba will have his true role. as for the keeper he is worth 10/15 more points a season than they have deserved for the last 3 yrs. Add him to us we win the league last season.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:30 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Neuer or Buffon?

They have legs and an out&out goal scorer, Pogba will have his true role. as for the keeper he is worth 10/15 more points a season than they have deserved for the last 3 yrs. Add him to us we win the league last season.

You may be right in general Hazy but I very much doubt that about us winning the league with him last season, De Gea has the luxury of playing behind an unadventurous side so has the protection in front of him to save him from being exposed, he wouldn't have that protection in a Guardiola side.

It's a similar thing to some of our fans wanting to sign centre backs that look good in defensive set ups, I'd rather we signed defenders that look good in attacking set ups, seeing as that's the style we will play.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:26 am

You may be right in general Hazy but I very much doubt that about us winning the league with him last season, De Gea has the luxury of playing behind an unadventurous side so has the protection in front of him to save him from being exposed, he wouldn't have that protection in a Guardiola side.

It's a similar thing to some of our fans wanting to sign centre backs that look good in defensive set ups, I'd rather we signed defenders that look good in attacking set ups, seeing as that's the style we will play.

And De Gea isn't that great on the ball and his distribution under pressure is gash. Good shot stopper though.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum