Money making machine

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Money making machine

Postby globalbollox » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:35 pm

globalbollox
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Re: Money making machine

Postby Dameerto » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:31 pm

The more money the better. I'm struggling to see what's wrong with what has happened.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: Money making machine

Postby CTID Hants » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:57 pm

Dameerto wrote:The more money the better. I'm struggling to see what's wrong with what has happened.

Indeed, whatever money City or CFG make gets put back in the pot somewhere across the group rather than being sucked out, that is going on at the swamp, north London and elsewhere by the septics or hedge fund types.

I have been a sceptical myself sometimes about some of our buy and sell policies, but then remind myself that I've not seen anything to indicate whatever we make is being creamed off by scrupulous owners which ours are clearly NOT
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Return to The Maine Football forum