Citizens renewal

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Citizens renewal

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:01 am

My Citizens is renewing, 21st July, says the e-mail.

Great - but does anyone know how much it is this year - still £35?

I've read through loads of the OS but can't find it. I'm sure someone will know on here!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
User avatar
john@staustell
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13102
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am
Location: St Austell
Supporter of: City

Re: Citizens renewal

Postby Dubciteh » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:44 am

john@staustell wrote:My Citizens is renewing, 21st July, says the e-mail.

Great - but does anyone know how much it is this year - still £35?

I've read through loads of the OS but can't find it. I'm sure someone will know on here!


Is it worth it?
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6458
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:49 am
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Citizens renewal

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:31 am

Dubciteh wrote:
john@staustell wrote:My Citizens is renewing, 21st July, says the e-mail.

Great - but does anyone know how much it is this year - still £35?

I've read through loads of the OS but can't find it. I'm sure someone will know on here!


Is it worth it?


Hope so. Only way I can get tickets. Or be more or less certain of getting them when I want.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
User avatar
john@staustell
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13102
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am
Location: St Austell
Supporter of: City

Re: Citizens renewal

Postby john@staustell » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:33 am

So I e-mailed the club and no-one replied. I re-sent the email and someone replied immediately.

The gist of it is that the Citizens renewal will go out of my bank on 21st (anyone else on renewal date) but whereas it is currently £35 (last year's price) this year's hasn't been confirmed yet.

Great. So they could potentially make it 100 quid. I sense a cancellation coming on.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
User avatar
john@staustell
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13102
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am
Location: St Austell
Supporter of: City

Re: Citizens renewal

Postby CuteMancs » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:36 pm

john@staustell wrote:So I e-mailed the club and no-one replied. I re-sent the email and someone replied immediately.

The gist of it is that the Citizens renewal will go out of my bank on 21st (anyone else on renewal date) but whereas it is currently £35 (last year's price) this year's hasn't been confirmed yet.

Great. So they could potentially make it 100 quid. I sense a cancellation coming on.



I think mine goes out on 01st July, so I will keep you posted
Image


I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
User avatar
CuteMancs
Balotelli's Fireworks Party
 
Posts: 842
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 4:24 am
Location: Surbiton, Surrey
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Citizens renewal

Postby john@staustell » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:59 pm

Good man
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
User avatar
john@staustell
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13102
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am
Location: St Austell
Supporter of: City


Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Slim, Yahoo Slurp [Bot] and 36 guests