Another Sanchez poll

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Do you want us to/should we buy Sanchez?

Yes, definitely
39%
Yes, if the price is right
25%
Definitely not
14%
Unsure/undecided
4%
"icing on the cake" option I.e. as long as we get all the other positions covered before the window closes
19%

Total votes : 57

Re: Another Sanchez poll

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:00 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Cherry on cake option. We need at leqst three fullbacks, two centerbacks with one being genuinely top quality and possibly box-to-box midfielder to ease the narrow rotation there. After that we can start putting effort on this deal.

There is no cherry option, only icing.

You can't have your cake, and eat it.

That's one shitty cake if you ask me. Though I'm not much of a cherry man myself. Could it be strawberry instead? I like strawberries.

Reminds me of "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche"/"Let them eat cake".....probably incorrectly and unfairly attributed to Marie Antoinette (more likely to have been Louis XIV's wife Marie Theresa).

.............or made up altogether of course.

Absolutely.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:09 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Cherry on cake option. We need at leqst three fullbacks, two centerbacks with one being genuinely top quality and possibly box-to-box midfielder to ease the narrow rotation there. After that we can start putting effort on this deal.

That's one shitty cake if you ask me. Though I'm not much of a cherry man myself. Could it be strawberry instead? I like strawberries.

Reminds me of "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche"/"Let them eat cake".....probably incorrectly and unfairly attributed to Marie Antoinette (more likely to have been Louis XIV's wife Marie Theresa).

.............or made up altogether of course.

t was in the Mirror: 'Cake Gate #2: Marie Antoinette, a keen fan of moneybags Man City, exclaimed 'Let them eat cake!'. Under a picture of Yaya. Must be true.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby patrickblue » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:45 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
patrickblue wrote:

Sound more like David Cameron.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby patrickblue » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:53 pm

patrickblue wrote:

Is this what you had in mind?

Finnish Täytekakku.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum