Kylian Mbappé

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Kylian Mbappé

Postby Moonchesteri » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:19 pm

I can't blame the kid. What he is, 18? 19? Take the millions off PSG, maybe develop a bit further, become the main man and if all things go to plan he will only start to be at his best age. Plenty of time to go to Real or Barca or do whatever he wants
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:37 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:How people even bother to compare him to Sanchez. I mean Sanchez is a very good player no doubt but Mbappe is genuine generational talent. I haven't seen 18 year old that good since certain Lionel Messi came through at Barcelona. Absolutely mindblowingly talented. Lot can happen but my prediction is that where ever he ends up he will be the best player on the planet in four five years. This shouldn't be treated like " what we have left on transfer kitty this year" but rather investment. We'd make three times the transfer fee back on shirt sales alone in next ten years. Will be like fucking Messi with every kid from Tibet to Timbuktu having his shirt. Imagine what that will do to our global marketing project. By that time Sanchez will be well into his mangerial career.

Snif. I'm in tears.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Saul Goodman » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:22 pm

Apparently he's told PSG he wants to leave next summer.

If we were willing to pay something like 150m plus crazy wages for Messi this summer along with the Koulibaly fee then surely we can save that Messi cash for Mbappe next summer. Hes younger and likely to keep improving.

Even though Messi will be available on a free I assume his wages plus Mbappe's will be prohibitive meaning a choice would have to be made.

But imagine an attacking 5 of

Sterling Aguero Mbappe
KDB Messi
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby sheblue » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:38 pm

He will end up at Madrid.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:40 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:Apparently he's told PSG he wants to leave next summer.

If we were willing to pay something like 150m plus crazy wages for Messi this summer along with the Koulibaly fee then surely we can save that Messi cash for Mbappe next summer. Hes younger and likely to keep improving.

Even though Messi will be available on a free I assume his wages plus Mbappe's will be prohibitive meaning a choice would have to be made.

Sterling Aguero Mbappe
KDB Messi

I’d love him to come here. I think it would only happen if Pep extended though. Imagine him playing under Pep!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Wooders » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:59 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:Apparently he's told PSG he wants to leave next summer.

Sterling Aguero Mbappe
KDB Messi

I am pretty certain we were only signing messi if he was on a free - if we were really gone stump up 150 million Barca would have been all over
We will see what sort of season he has but the player we should be looking to sign next summer is Harland, he’ll cost less and I think would be easier to sign
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Saul Goodman » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:57 pm

sheblue wrote:He will end up at Madrid.

Likely but dare to dream
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:54 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:

Likely but dare to dream

Indeed

We should go all out for this guy. Seriously. He is gonna be a superstar for the next decade
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:35 am

nottsblue wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:

Likely but dare to dream

Indeed

We should go all out for this guy. Seriously. He is gonna be a superstar for the next decade[/

Madrid - Done

City are not on his radar.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Outcast » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:21 am

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/kylian-mb ... eal-madrid

Lol, yeah we're fourth choice, oh just fuck off. He'll never fucking end up at rags. Made me chuckle the bit where it says, the vermins got the manager in their favour, I'm sure he'll sacrfice shit load of cash to play for that geoof and fucking issstry bin dipping scum....just fuck off

I'd say we'd be second favourites behind Real..
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby PeterParker » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:32 am

Outcast wrote:https://www.teamtalk.com/news/kylian-mbappe-psg-exit-costs-liverpool-man-utd-man-city-real-madrid

Lol, yeah we're fourth choice, oh just fuck off. He'll never fucking end up at rags. Made me chuckle the bit where it says, the vermins got the manager in their favour, I'm sure he'll sacrfice shit load of cash to play for that geoof and fucking issstry bin dipping scum....just fuck off

I'd say we'd be second favourites behind Real..

Yeah, didn't you know that his childhood dream is to move to Liverpool to get his house robbed two times per year?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby sheblue » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:32 pm

The chances of getting Haaland are probably better than mbappe, even despite his slug of an agent.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum