Sunday's B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Sunday's B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:38 am

Spoiler: Show/Hide
Spoilbox

Apologies, it's been a while and I have forgotten how the buttons work! .... anyway, moving on!

LEVY needs to spend after CITY spanking
https://www.mancity.com/citytv/match-hi ... le-us-tour

Man City's £220m summer spending spree puts them back on Uefa FFP watchlist

Manchester City are back on Uefa’s ­financial watch list after their £220 million spending spree this summer.
City and Paris Saint-Germain were fined for breaching Uefa’s Financial Fair Play rules three years ago and the two clubs’ activity in this summer’s window is now being scrutinised again.
Pep Guardiola could take his spending to around the £300 million mark if he manages to sign £60 million rated Colombia forward Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal and bring in another centre-half.
City are also prepared to rival Real Madrid for the £161 million purchase of Monaco striker Kylian Mbappe in the event they cannot persuade Arsenal to sell Sanchez, a move that would push their spending closer to £400 million.
PSG have spent only £13.5 million so far on left-back Yuri Berchiche from Real Sociedad and brought right-back Dani Alves in on a free transfer from ­Juventus. But the French club are prepared to break the world transfer record by meeting the £196 million ­release clause in Brazil forward Neymar’s contract with Barcelona.
Both City and PSG have to tread carefully because a second breach of FFP would leave them open to more ­severe punishment from Uefa, including a ban from European competition.
City, who spent more than £170 million in the transfer market last summer, recorded a £20.5 million profit on record revenues of £391.8 million for the 2015/2016 season.
Clubs can be granted special dispensation to run up bigger losses than those allowed under Uefa guidelines but that does not apply to teams punished in the past three years under FFP and another significant outlay by City before the Aug 31 transfer deadline is likely to invite deeper investigation.
This week, Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho called on Uefa to get tough and claimed FFP had “big work to do because probably there are some strategies of disguise”.
“We don’t make a distinction, all clubs are treated in the same way,” said Andrea Traverso, who heads up FFP. “PSG and Manchester City have been punished, but I can tell you Inter Milan and Roma have been restricted too.
“It’s been a long time since 2014 when the rules had just been introduced. Now, everyone knows them well. PSG are no longer under those restrictions, but that doesn’t mean they can start to do what they want.
“They must respect financial fair play regulations, just like everyone else in Europe. They must show they can have losses that do not go beyond €30 million (£26.8 million) over three years.
“I’m convinced that everything will be done within the rules. But I understand very well that some people are asking themselves questions.”
Guardiola had ridiculed ­reports in March that City could sign at least six players this summer and more than a dozen leave the club by saying “I am going to assure you it’s ­impossible to do that”.
But that is exactly what is materialising during a summer of huge upheaval at the Etihad Stadium that could eventually result in a turnover of up to 25 players. City have made six signings so far with goalkeeper Ederson Moraes, defenders Kyle Walker, Benjamin Mendy and Danilo and midfielders Bernardo Silva and Douglas Luiz and want to bring in at least two more.
Ten players have been sold or ­released for a combined sum of £42 million while Joe Hart has been loaned to West Ham United and the number of departures could swell to 18 if Eliaquim Mangala, Wilfried Bony, Fabian Delph, Fernando, Samir Nasri, Kelechi Iheanacho and Jason Denayer all go as expected as City push hard over the next few weeks to shed the deadwood.
France defender Mangala has turned down a move to Spartak Moscow but midfielder ­Fernando should complete a £4.5 million move to Galatasaray next week and Delph and Bony could join Stoke and Swansea ­respectively. Iheanacho is expected to move to Leicester for £25 million.

[img]Everton-vs-Watford-Premier-League-at-Goodison-Park-Photo-by-Colin-Lane.jpg[/img]
Wantaway Everton midfielder Ross Barkley reportedly has six clubs interested in signing him.
The England international is set to leave the club this summer, with Manchester City and Tottenham leading the chase for him, according to the Daily Star .
Barkley is expected to be sold for somewhere between £25million and £30million, with Swansea's Gylfi Sigurdsson set to replace him at the club.
Manchester City are especially interested in landing the 23-year-old as he would increase their quota of home-grown players, which could be set to decrease with Fabian Delph being tracked by Stoke.

Manchester City preparing to pay Alexis Sanchez £320,000 per week after star tells fans he is 'sick' two days before he is due back with Arsenal
•Alexis Sanchez is due back for pre-season training with Arsenal on Sunday
•But he posted a picture of himself tagged as 'sick' on Instagram on Friday
•If he doesn't report for duty, fears of a move to Manchster City will grow
•Sportsmail understands City will offer him a deal in region of £320,000 a week
Manchester City are prepared to pay Alexis Sanchez close to the staggering £400,000 per week he wants.
And the saga surrounding the wantaway Arsenal forward took an intriguing twist on Friday after he posted a sombre picture of himself tagged as 'sick' on his Instagram account.
Arsenal confirmed that Sanchez is due back for pre-season training on Sunday. If he doesn't report for duty, fears of a move to City will only grow.
SportsMakeItUpmail understands that City will make Sanchez the club's top earner with a deal in the region of £320,000 a week.
But that amount will be topped up by various performance-related bonuses and image rights.
City players would offer a warm welcome to Sanchez and Claudio Bravo told 24 Horas: 'If he decides to go, we'll wait for him with open arms.'
The Arsenal star has less than a year remaining on his contract and can leave for free in 2018
That will be reassuring news for Sanchez, who may have to wait a whole 12 months before eventually joining the goalkeeper at the Etihad Stadium.
Indeed, Arsene Wenger has insisted the club would rather lose Sanchez for nothing next summer than sell now.
Of course, Arsenal will still hope to eventually convince Sanchez to sign a contract extension at the club, but Sportsmail understands the prospect of such an occurrence is looking bleaker than ever.

Samri Nasri likely to leave Man City during summer window - Pep Guardiola
Pep Guardiola admitted that Samir Nasri is still likely to leave Manchester City during the transfer window, despite the Frenchman continuing his impressive preseason form during Saturday's 3-0 victory against Tottenham in Nashville.
Nasri, who spent last season on loan at Sevilla, has made an impact during City's International Champions Cup clashes against Manchester United, Real Madrid and Spurs this month.
But while Guardiola insisted he admires the former Arsenal midfielder's talent, the City manager did little to offer encouragement that he will remain at the club beyond the Aug. 31 transfer deadline.
"He knows the situation," Guardiola said. "We have a lot of midfield players, so we're going to see.
"It is like [Eliaquim] Mangala. That's a decision they have to take with their managers [representatives], but we take care of them when they are here, just like we take care of every player, from Brahim Diaz to Vincent Kompany.
"The past isn't important, it is all about tomorrow.
"We wanted to keep him [Nasri] last preseason but he decided to go to Sevilla and I like to work with the guys who want to work with us.
"But I saw him in these three games and his spirit in the training sessions. Still I'm waiting for a bad performance from him.
"He's a guy who has unbelievable ability to keep the ball in small spaces. The ball is safe. He has his own special quality."
One City player close to the exit door is Nigerian forward Kelechi Iheanacho, with Guardiola admitting that £25m move to Leicester City is close to completio
"I think Kelechi is going to leave, for Leicester," Guardiola said. "I think so, but I don't want to say something wrong.
"We will see. If it doesn't happen, he will be part of the group."

Eliaquim Mangala edging closer to Juventus loan move: Man City want to sell
ELIAQUIM MANGALA is now hoping to clinch a dream move to Juventus with the Italian champions ready to pay Manchester City a loan fee of £4million.
Juve are in the market for a central defender after surprisingly selling Leonardo Bonucci to rivals AC Milan.
They have made contact with the agents of Mangala, who is available at the Etihad.
City want £18 million, but Juventus would prefer a loan with a view to buying next year.
That could be acceptable to City, if last season’s Champions League finalists pay £4m as a deposit with the balance to follow next summer.
Valencia and Lyon have also been eyeing French international Mangala, 26
City also want £18 million for striker Wilfried Bony, 28, who interests former club Swansea.
Bony was on loan at Stoke City last season.

WAGS OF THE DAY
Spoiler: Show/Hide
Spoilbox

BRIGHTON boss Chris Hughton has told the Premier League’s big spenders that money does not guarantee success.
The Seagulls are gearing up for their first season in the top flight since 1982-83 and their boss thinks they are ready to clip the wings of one of the big boys.
Pascal Gross, Mathew Ryan, Josh Kerr, Markus Suttner have all arrived at the Amex on permanent deals this summer while Izzy Brown has been recruited on a season-long loan from Chelsea.
And when asked about the huge sums of money being spent by English clubs, Hughton said: “No matter what you spend, in the end, it’s all about players and those ready to accept the challenge. We are.”
The former Newcastle boss admits his side will be under the cosh from day one this season.
Brighton begin their campaign with a home game against Manchester City, whose summer spending is roughly at £205million – and still rising.
And the Seagulls boss said: “Taking on City will be a challenge, they’ve spent more on full-backs than we’ve ever spent on every player we’ve ever had here!
“But whatever their team is, there is no doubt it will be incredibly difficult. The way big teams are spending there is going to be a massive gap on what we can do. That is something that has changed this summer because the prices have gone sky-high.
“One day I might get a bit of money but we have to work within our boundaries.
“All my players have a battle on their hands from day one but once we get out on the pitch it is eleven versus eleven.
“It’s about players and this is a brilliant challenge for them. That’s why the more City spend the bigger this game becomes and bigger the story. But is wonderful for the players.
“We don’t have many who have played in the Premier League but it is a wonderful step and a massive challenge. They know in most games we will be the underdogs. You are looking at your personalities to rise to that challenge."
Hughton has recently passed an exam on corporate governance, a course which teaches all about the diversity of boardrooms.
“It was learning about the roles in a boardroom, I felt that it was something that may interest me,” he said. “The way the game is going these days, you need to be wise on everything.”
When asked if he could see himself in the role of chairman or chief executive, he said: “You ever know in the future but hopefully I’ll manage for several years yet.”
Former Ireland international Hughton, who once wrote articles for the Worker’s Revolution Party, has mellowed since his youth but is still feverishly trying to raise the profile of black managers.
And he knows that eyes will be on him this season.
He said: “ I am very conscious that I am a black manager and there are only two in all the leagues. We are going through a period of trying to redress the balance. We are looking at the cultures we have from grassroots and academy level and going from that to higher-profile positions. There is a big enthusiasm for it.
“I understand eyes will be on me. First and foremost I am a manager but also self-consciously I know I am the only black manager in the Premier League and that is something I am very proud of.”
The top end of the English game is now awash with some of the best managers in the world and Hughton is also proud to be in that exlusive club of 20 men.
He said: “It’s so diverse, there is so much wonderful knowledge, men at the top of their game.
“You have those who have done it, those who demand respect, like Tony Pulis at West Bromwich Albion and Eddie Howe at Bournemouth. There isn’t just one who I would want to sit down with. I would want them all.
“Although, for a manager, Jose Mourinho is probably the best story. He worked his way up from being an assistant manager and a student of the game to become a great inspiration for every manager.”
Hughton himself played in the top flight during a 16-year career with Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham.
But he admits the Premier League of the 21st century is a far cry from the old First Division that he plyed his trade in.
“It’s so, so different now. Look at our £45million training ground – we have 13 pitches and we need a fingerprint to enter rooms. It’s all a bit different from my day.

Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic's £50m move to Manchester United is being held up by disputes over potential bonus payments to the Premier League champions as part of a deal for the 28-year-old Serbia international. (Sun on Sunday)

Barcelona will report Paris St-Germain for a breach of Uefa's financial fair play rules if the French side meet Neymar's 220m euros (£197m) buyout clause. (ESPN)

If Brazil forward Neymar, 25, does leave to join PSG, Barcelona could target Atletico Madrid and France striker Antoine Griezmann, 26, as his replacement. (Marca)

Once a deal is done for Neymar, PSG will then lodge a £35m bid to sign Sanchez from Arsenal. (Sunday Express)

Philippe Coutinho will plead with Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp to let him join Barcelona. If the 25-year-old Brazil attacking midfielder does leave, Klopp will target 18-year-old Borussia Dortmund winger Christian Pulisic. (Sunday Mirror)

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho will wait until next season to make a £90m move for 28-year-old Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale. (Sunday Express)

Tottenham's Belgian defender Toby Alderweireld says 'zero progress' has been made regarding a new deal at the club. The 28-year-old has a contract that runs until 2019. (Sky Sports understands)

Newcastle want to sign Arsenal's Lucas Perez to be their main striker, despite the 28-year-old Spaniard's desire to rejoin former club Deportivo La Coruna. (Sun on Sunday)

Antonio Conte will make a fresh plea for new signings next week after saying he fears being sacked as Chelsea boss. The Italian has spent £130m this summer. (Sunday Telegraph)

Hull City are planning a permanent move for 29-year-old Bournemouth and Republic of Ireland defender Marc Wilson, who spent the second half of last season on loan at West Brom. (Mail on Sunday)

Liverpool target and Guinean midfielder Naby Keita, 22, will '100%' stay at RB Leipzig, according to the German side's coach. (Observer)

Marouane Fellaini has agreed a deal to join Turkish side Galatasaray. The Belgian midfielder, 29, has less than a year left on his contract at Manchester United. (Ajansspor, via Daily Star Sunday)

Aston Villa have rejected a £1.5m bid from Reading for 25-year-old Curacao midfielder Leandro Bacuna. (Sky Sports understands)

Birmingham City boss Harry Redknapp says he is interested in Bristol City's 28-year-old centre-back Aden Flint. (Birmingham Mail)

Sunderland have rejected a bid - believe to be from Turkish side Besiktas - for 29-year-old midfielder Jeremain Lens, but the Dutch international could still leave the Stadium of Light this week. (Chronicle)

Elsewhere, the Black Cats are stepping up their pursuit of 29-year-old Bournemouth and Ivory Coast winger Max Gradel. (Mail on Sunday)

Arsene Wenger was involved in a bust-up with a pitch invader during the 5-2 win over Benfica in the Emirates Cup. The Frenchman shouted back and forth with the fan, who was dragged off. (Sun)

Barcelona and Brazil forward Neymar, 25, has agreed a five-year contract with Paris St-Germain and could complete a 220m euros (£197m) move to the French side next week. (RMC, via Metro)

PSG will offer former Manchester United winger Angel di Maria, 29, as part of the deal to reduce the taxes they will have to pay by triggering Neymar's buyout clause. (AS)

If Neymar leaves, Barcelona will choose from a trio of Premier League attacking midfielders - Liverpool's Philippe Coutinho, 25, Chelsea's Eden Hazard, 26, and 21-year-old Tottenham player Dele Alli - to replace him. (Mirror)

But Barcelona fear Liverpool will price them out of a deal for Coutinho. (AS)

GOLDEN B*LL*X - Oct 2010
[/i]Manchester United press talking equivalent, Patrice Evra, dismisses City challenge and focuses on title (Part 16 of 372)
Patrice Evra has dismissed Manchester City’s ambitions of becoming bigger and better than Manchester United by claiming: “They always say that, but they never beat us.”
Comments made in January by Garry Cook, the Manchester City chief executive, that it was “not if, but when, we beat United again” proved embarrassingly premature with City going out of the Carling Cup in a semi-final at Old Trafford just five days later.
And Cook’s claim, made at the same time as his second-leg prediction, that “this football club will be, without doubt, the biggest and best in the world” has not been forgotten at Manchester United.
With the funds of Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al Nahyan bankrolling City’s huge investment in players, the gap between Manchester’s century-old rivals has narrowed to its closest point since the clubs contested the title race in the Sixties.
The spectre of City loitering in the background during Wayne Rooney's acrimonious contract stand-off with United last month only highlighted the growing threat posed by City to United’s long-held position as Manchester’s dominant force.
And United’s unbeaten record this season faces its sternest test so far on Wednesday when the two clubs meet in a Premier League encounter at Eastlands. Roberto Mancini’s team would move level on points with Sir Alex Ferguson’s men with a victory.
But United defender Evra, who made his debut in a 3-1 defeat at City in January 2006, believes that the outcome of the 156th Manchester derby will result in nothing more than bragging rights for the victor.
And despite the bullish talk of silverware and glory at Eastlands, Evra insists that Ferguson’s squad are unconcerned by City’s grand ambitions and aspirations of overhauling United.
“They always say that and they never beat us,” Evra said. “I can say it would be nice to beat Manchester City because it is a special game, it is the derby and everyone wants to win, but it is not the priority. The priority for us is to win the league.
“When we start the league season we think about winning every game. We don’t just need to win against Manchester City, we look to win the league, that’s it.
“If we beat City, it is a good result for Manchester United. It will be normal, but it will not be so special.”
United face City tomorrow for the first time since the Rooney saga. At the time police were called to the United forward’s house to clear a mob displaying banners threatening him of the consequences of a move to City.
Menacing anti-Rooney graffiti was also daubed outside a Nike store in Manchester city centre before the 25 year-old performed a U-turn by signing a new five-year contract at Old Trafford.
Rooney’s week-long conditioning course at Nike HQ in Portland, Oregon, will ensure he is 5,000 miles away. But with United embarking on a six-game winning streak in the wake of Rooney’s contract dispute, Evra admits that the furore surrounding the issue has proven to be a positive for Ferguson and his players.
He said “maybe” the Rooney saga helped. “It was a little shock because we were not happy to see people saying a lot of things about us. But now, we don’t care what people say. Wayne has a five-year deal and he is still a Manchester United player.
“We hope we can get him back quickly from his injury so he can help us to win the league. But we know that, when we play with the Manchester United spirit, we can beat anyone.
“We have conceded some goals and made some silly draws this season, but nobody has beaten us. Now we keep winning because we are confident. That’s the United spirit. That’s the Man United everyone wanted to see.”

Tevez: I wish Rooney had quit United to join me at City
Carlos Tevez says he has no regrets about leaving Manchester United and says he wished Wayne Rooney had also defected to City.
Rooney eventually signed a new five-year deal with United after being courted by City during his contract stand-off at Old Trafford.
And on the eve of tomorrow’s Manchester derby, Tevez said he would love to have teamed up with Rooney again at City.
“I made the change and so far I’m not sorry,” said Tevez. “As players we are professionals and we have to make decisions that are right for us.
“But I also realise many people may not have understood my decision. All I can do is concentrate on my game and play well for City. And at the minute it is going well for me.
“Wayne is a player of great quality. He was a team-mate and a friend of mine at United and he’s one of those men that is better to have on your team than against you.
“For me he is the best English striker of recent years. I would have liked him to come here, of course. But it was complicated for him to leave United. So we have to concentrate on our own game.”
Even without Rooney, currently at a U.S. training camp recovering from injury, Tevez said he expects a tough challenge against United, who have won five of the last six meetings with City.
“Any battle against the United defence is never easy,” said Tevez. “It’s a big challenge.
“But at City we’re not obsessed by United. Our challenge is just to improve on last year and by doing that perhaps we can overtake our neighbours. That’s our aim.”

Sir Alex Ferguson fears Manchester City will keep on spending until they win the Premier League crown
Sir Alex Ferguson insists Manchester City will keep on spending until they have won something and admits Roberto Mancini's side are genuine title contenders. Ferguson's Manchester United side, the only unbeaten team in the top flight this season, face City at Eastlands on Wednesday with a three-point lead over their rivals.
The FA have confirmed that City's two-goal weekend hero Mario Balotelli will miss the game after being sent off during the 2-0 win at West Bromwich, but Ferguson said the fact both clubs are now challenging for the title will add extra spice to the contest.
Ferguson told Inside United: 'It does put an edge on (the game). I don't believe there's any question about that.
'We know the kind of money they're spending - they've bought another five or six players in the summer and they'll keep doing that until they win something.
'You know that's going to be the way it is and you have to deal with it as it comes along.
'They're up there (challenging for the title), and you can't wait until tomorrow when there's something there today. I'm sure they're thinking that way themselves.'
Ferguson has worried over injuries to Nani (groin) and Ryan Giggs (hamstring) ahead of the match.
Old foes: Tevez (right) is set to face former side United again on Wednesday
Former Inter Milan striker Balotelli will miss the match after appealing his straight red card for violent conduct on Sunday, but accepting he would have received marching orders and one-match ban for a second bookable offence. The 20-year-old clashed with Youssouf Mulumbu.
The FA said in a statement: 'The FA can confirm that Manchester City have submitted a claim that, following the dismissal of Mario Balotelli for violent conduct, the standard punishment of an automatic three match ban is clearly excessive.
The claim will be heard by an independent regulatory commission (on Tuesday).'
Mancini has urged City fans and players to keep a united front ahead of the match. Supporters sang his name during the 2-0 win at West Brom and the Italian said the crowd could make all the difference on Wednesday.
He said: 'It was fantastic to hear the fans - we played a good game for them, and they have always been behind us – and that is important for the team.
'They can see what we are doing and know we need time. To do it in two or three months is impossible, but we are in a good position and played a fantastic game at West Brom.'
'Now we must think about the derby.'
The Italian has yet again shrugged off reports of unrest behind the scenes, slamming 'some journalists' who were trying to report otherwise, and added: 'We won because we badly wanted to win - we kept the ball well and all ten outfield players did well. And if we had kept 11 players I feel we could have won 3-0 or 4-0.'

More Bollox later when I work out all the new buttons!!

Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Sunday's B*ll*x

Postby Scatman » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:33 am

Welcome back bollox. It's been too long.

What has caused this renaissance Chinners?
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby john@staustell » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:01 am

Good bollox.

Thank goodness for parole
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby nottsblue » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:32 am

Welcome back Chinners!!!
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:37 am

Great work Chinners !
Can we have some decent Milf ? Ta
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby ruralblue » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:15 am

Fucling hell you only popped out for a loaf of bread man!

Welcome home :-)

If you pop up a wag we might be able to get Craig out if the institution.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Dunnylad » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:30 am

What a way to spend a Sunday morning, a nicely brewed coffee and Chinners' Bollox in the palm of my hand - welcome back
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby Wonderwall » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:46 am

Fantastic!!!

Has miss Bouvier finally let you out of her dungeon? Great to see you again my mad friend.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Mase » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:41 am

Yes yes yes
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:43 am

ole, ole, ole
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:51 am

*sigh* .... About fucking time!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:51 am

Excellent, welcome back!

Mourinho is delaying his move for Bale till next season, lol
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby mr_nool » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:53 am

Welcome back Chinners. Don't you dare leaving again!
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby stevefromdonny » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:15 am

welcome back chinners glad to have the bollox back
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby patrickblue » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:24 am

Great to see you back.
Thought the electorate might have finally seen the light and voted you in.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:31 am

patrickblue wrote:Great to see you back.
Thought the electorate might have finally seen the light and voted you in.

he could have been my local mp

welcome back!!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby dazby » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:04 am

Yay!

PS. When Chinners was here we won trophies. When he wasn't we didn't.

I don't know if that's true.

This is the bollox thread.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:11 am

Welcome back, Chinners.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Sideshow Bob » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:15 am

yay!! ted hughes the next through the door??
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby CTID Hants » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:31 am

Welcome home Chinners, I think it's safe to say that a bunch of grown men have missed your bollox ;)

Nice little pop in there 'SportmakeitupMail'

I'm praying the bollox about bogbrush is true, the league without that CUNT in it will be a better place...

So let me get this straight.... Barca will sell Neymar to PSG at an obscene price THEY set and will then report them to UEFA for ffp, you can't make this shit up (unless you are Barça of course)!!!

And why the duck would we want Barkley, he wouldn't improve us and I'm fairly sure we're OK in the attacking MF department. That said, if we show some interest & can drive his price up just piss Levy off that would be good

Once again Chinners welcome back, keep it coming sir!
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum