Johnny Evans

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Johnny Evans

Postby JamieMCFC » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:39 pm

Mase wrote:
sheblue wrote:Gentlemen, bob lost the dressing room.

He lost the 4 or 5 players that were the ring leaders in the squad (or shithouses as I like to call them). Funny, they've all been moved on as well now.

Kompany is still here.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Mase » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:03 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
Mase wrote:

He lost the 4 or 5 players that were the ring leaders in the squad (or shithouses as I like to call them). Funny, they've all been moved on as well now.

Kompany is still here.

Didn't realise Kompany was one of them mate. As far as I was aware it was de Jong, Nasri, Dzeko, Hart, and Richards.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:00 pm

Mase wrote:
JamieMCFC wrote:
Mase wrote:

Kompany is still here.

Didn't realise Kompany was one of them mate. As far as I was aware it was de Jong, Nasri, Dzeko, Hart, and Richards.

My understanding is that Mr K was the ringleader with Hart his first lieutenant. Yaya was Mancini's main, possibly sole, ally.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:11 pm

Mase wrote:
JamieMCFC wrote:
Mase wrote:

Kompany is still here.

No, Kompany threatened to leave if Mancini stayed and by all accounts let the chairman know.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:13 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Mase wrote:
JamieMCFC wrote:
Mase wrote:

Kompany is still here.

No, Kompany threatened to leave if Mancini stayed and by all accounts let the chairman know.

^^^^ And I heard the same, that Yaya fought Mancini's corner.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:28 am

zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:
blues2win wrote:Have people forgotten the awful FA Cup Final against Wigan?

At least he got there. We did fuck all last season!

Edit: did Bob win the FA Cup in his first full season with us?

It wasn't an awful cup final , we lost in extra -time .

can't really blame Bobby Manc for that

We didn't lose in extra time as we didn't get that far. They scored from a corner in the last minute.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby nottsblue » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:37 am

http://bbc.in/2whxhwk

Leicester to beat us in the transfer market? Hope so
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:43 am

nottsblue wrote:http://bbc.in/2whxhwk

Leicester to beat us in the transfer market? Hope so

Your license fee being used to help Pulis shake us down, Stone is pure rag poison.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:54 am

So Leicester have had a £23 million bid rejected for him....funny cause the media were saying we bid £23 mill the other week.....why would they bid the same as us if we'd already had an offer rejected? Bullshitters!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blues2win » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:12 pm

It was an awful final. We played absolute shit. We deserved to lose
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:23 pm

blues2win wrote:It was an awful final. We played absolute shit. We deserved to lose

Our manager being sacked in the team hotel on the morning of the match didn't help of course.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:29 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
blues2win wrote:It was an awful final. We played absolute shit. We deserved to lose

Our manager being sacked in the team hotel on the morning of the match didn't help of course.

I remember standing on the roundabout outside Wembley with all he other City fans singing "We don't want Pellers" like it was yesterday.

The players threw that final because some of them wanted Bob out. Not sure why Bob's getting the blame for that particular loss by some on here. It was obvious he players couldn't give a fuck (and we've seen Chelsea players do it time and time again).
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:48 pm

Mase wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

I remember standing on the roundabout outside Wembley with all he other City fans singing "We don't want Pellers" like it was yesterday.

The players threw that final because some of them wanted Bob out. Not sure why Bob's getting the blame for that particular loss by some on here. It was obvious he players couldn't give a fuck (and we've seen Chelsea players do it time and time again).

Not forgetting the Green Man ;)
Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby blues2win » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:55 pm

We played poorly throughout the second half of the season and allowed a second rate rags side an easy league championship.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:58 pm

blues2win wrote:We played poorly throughout the second half of the season and allowed a second rate rags side an easy league championship.

Due to a few mard arses in the changing rooms taking that attitude onto the pitch...........IMO.

Mancini didn't have the authority to get rid of any trouble makers , that was obvious............PeP has full authority.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:06 pm

Mase wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

I spent 5 hours on the fucking motorway coming home from that final to top it all off. Not a Mancini licker by any stretch of the imagination but the players downed tools in that final and take full responsibility.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:17 pm

blues2win wrote:We played poorly throughout the second half of the season and allowed a second rate rags side an easy league championship.

In mitigation, Mancini's championship winning squad was hobbled in the summer with the loss of deJong and the arrival of dross like Garcia, Rodwell, Sinclair, Nasty and Maicon. The Spafia were fully installed and when Soriano tried and failed to recruit Guardiola in December, Mancini (and the players) knew his days were numbered. Pellegrini was actually approached to be seat warmer in February, when we lost to Everton and the league was gone, although the alleged meeting with Txiki in Madrid in April was faked by Barca.
...so the story goes anyway
Last edited by johnny crossan on Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:25 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Mase wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

I spent 5 hours on the fucking motorway coming home from that final to top it all off. Not a Mancini licker by any stretch of the imagination but the players downed tools in that final and take full responsibility.

Ah mate it was one of the worst journeys back from anywhere I've had!! 5-6 hours back, the aircon was broke so it was just powering cold air at everyone soaking from the torrential down poor after the final whistle. Crap day all round!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:31 pm

12/13 Bob wanted to buy Van Persie but he wasn't allowed. Instead the rapest went to the rags and singlehandedly won them the league.

Bob was let down by his players and the board.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zabbadabbado » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:43 pm

Players downing Tools, it was fucking criminal. To this day I still have major suspicions about that Wigan winning Goal, I have watched it over, and over again, it was dodgy as fuck. Doesn’t help the Keeper was one of the main protagonists of the rebellion against Mancini.

Mancini should have been supported full stop, the mard arse players complaining about those double training sessions/ methods should have been shown the Door. The dressing room became toxic because of it. If Kompany was one of them, which is the first I have ever heard about this tbh, then he should also have been shown the Door. In his defence Kompany has always given 100% on the pitch, which I find strange, his attitude has always been excellent. I know there were one or two disagreements with Bob about fucking off to play internationals for Belgium whilst not fully fit to City detriment. I never heard of anything else. He looks as hurt as us when ever we lose. I have never seen him laughing and joking with the Granny Shagger after losing a Derby (Hart)or sat in the Dug out laughing his bollocks off whilst we have been mullered (Nasri).

Mancini wanted Hart gone for awhile; he knew he had got way too big for his Boots in the dressing room. He was deliberately undermining him. Yet we decided to get rid of the best manager we had in Donkeys years and keep those toxic players. It was a mistake of epic proportions. Look back at all our performances in the seasons since Roberto was sacked, no consistency, up, down. Our record against Top 4 sides is shocking. We never attained our true potential, we have still not evolved from being flat track bullies, we play when we can be arsed to play, we turn up when we feel like it. This is what frustrated the fuck out of Mancini and he wanted to address it.

I often wonder what would have been, had we supported our manager and fucked all the instigators off at the end of Bobs last season. I am convinced had we done this, signed Van Persie/Hazard maybe both we would have won another 2 titles.

You also can’t help wondering if the toxic dressing room gave the Spafia the excuse needed to depose the King from his Throne, get their mate through the Door.

Whisky Nose is widely known to have been one of the biggest cunts in the game. He was fucking ruthless, it is rumoured he actually had informants in the dressing room that reported directly to him. He fucked of Beckham, Stamm etc as soon as he got rumours of discord. He didn’t give a fuck who they were. It was this attitude kept the swamp dwellers successful for so long.

The irony is all those mard arse players that went crying like snivelling little Bitches to the chairmen are long gone. Hart didn’t even get a chance to prove himself when Guardiola arrived. That speaks volumes..
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum