*** City v Everton (21 Aug) official match thread ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** City v Everton (21 Aug) official match thread ***

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:59 pm

Mase wrote:Feel sorry for every City fan at that ground tonight that they've just been humiliated by Pep running to the Everton bench to joke around with Rooney.

They don't fuckin deserve that.

Would this CUNT of done that with any of the Real Madrid players or coaches ??? would he fuck...hes a disrespectful wanker.

PeP can fuck off......seriously...he can fuck off.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Nick » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:59 pm

Mase wrote:Right Pep runs straight to Shrek to put his arm around him and laugh and joke. He can fuck off. I'm not supporting this club until he goes. Fuckin wanker.

Hart started all this shite, fans taking photos of oppo players, did you see the guy in our end delay given fern the ball when we were attacking ???
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:59 pm

All things considered I think we played really well. Same old with not taking chances, that'll change. Happy with the draw really, playing against a negative team with ten men yet we were all over them that second half. Aguero a bell for not shooting first half but he didn't shy away and kept running. Otamendi was superb. Dave had to grow into it but he was brilliant by the end. Kev motm for me. Only disappointment was sane, but everybody has games like that.

Come on lads, that was a very good spirited fight back. I find it hard to be angry at us after that particularly the second half.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Credible score considering the PL had this game sewn up. Why else would both Taggart and Maureen be there unless they've been given the nod.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby aaron bond » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Mase wrote:Pickford's kicking is absolute dirt.

Really awful.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:00 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:Feel sorry for every City fan at that ground tonight that they've just been humiliated by Pep running to the Everton bench to joke around with Rooney.

Would this CUNT of done that with any of the Real Madrid players or coaches ??? would he fuck...hes a disrespectful wanker.

PeP can fuck off......seriously...he can fuck off.

He'd have his arm around Hitler if it meant he could throw his ego about in everyone's face.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:00 pm

aaron bond wrote:We fully deserved that point and had done enough to win the game.

Sterling was the man tonight. The level of effort from him was more than the rest of the squad combined. He didn't stop running and scored a great goal. Easily man of the match.

Both Danilo and Bernardo were very good when they came on and look like they will prove to be excellent signings.

Walker cost us the match tonight. The red card was undoubtedly harsh. But he created the situation by himself and let all of his teammates down.

just need to add that we we're fucking clueless in the final 3rd and you have a comprehensive match report
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:01 pm

Mase wrote:Right Pep runs straight to Shrek to put his arm around him and laugh and joke. He can fuck off. I'm not supporting this club until he goes. Fuckin wanker.

He should have run straight across to the referee and got into his face for the aberrant 'decisions' he made during the game.

Instead, we get this. Uuugghh.........
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:03 pm

Sane needs to take s leaf out of Raheem's book.

Overall we were not ruthless in front of goal. We are no way near up to speed but I'll give them credit for showing character.

Plus points. We have more tools in the box to change things this year.
Bernardo will be good. He's very hard to take the ball off.
We were cheated into bring s man down but when the formation changed we still dominated.

God we could do with Sanchez. Someone who can shoot and isn't afraid to.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:03 pm

Also, it's a different game now. I honestly don't give a fuck about pep running to Rooney. It's not his rivalry and nor should it be.

You're all being too hard on pep. We were let down by player errors tonight ie walker and poor finishing. He can only send them out and tell them what to do, it's up to aguero and sterling to put those two great chances away. Tactically he changed it in our favour by bringing Danilo and Bernie on.

I know it's easy to post frustrations as the game is going on but I'm seeing comments on here and wondering what the hell some of you were watching tonight.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby aaron bond » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:03 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
aaron bond wrote:We fully deserved that point and had done enough to win the game.

Sterling was the man tonight. The level of effort from him was more than the rest of the squad combined. He didn't stop running and scored a great goal. Easily man of the match.

Both Danilo and Bernardo were very good when they came on and look like they will prove to be excellent signings.

Walker cost us the match tonight. The red card was undoubtedly harsh. But he created the situation by himself and let all of his teammates down.

just need to add that we we're fucking clueless in the final 3rd and you have a comprehensive match report

We need Sanchez. We need another 20-30 goal striker.

Jesus might get there but he's still got lots of room for improvement. At the moment we are relying on Aguero.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby Nick » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:04 pm

Granny shagger says he's frustrated lolooill lololol

See how many times he got shown up for being past it?
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Curious to hear from pep. I'm sure he will say how proud he is that we played that way with 10 etc etc
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Duckman » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:08 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:All things considered I think we played really well. Same old with not taking chances, that'll change. Happy with the draw really, playing against a negative team with ten men yet we were all over them that second half. Aguero a bell for not shooting first half but he didn't shy away and kept running. Otamendi was superb. Dave had to grow into it but he was brilliant by the end. Kev motm for me. Only disappointment was sane, but everybody has games like that.

Come on lads, that was a very good spirited fight back. I find it hard to be angry at us after that particularly the second half.

the cunt doesn't get a mention?
private dick/family man
Duckman
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Silva, Kompany, Yaya

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:08 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

He should have run straight across to the referee and got into his face for the aberrant 'decisions' he made during the game.

Instead, we get this. Uuugghh.........

Think that's a bit extreme Mase, but agree with MC.
A marker needs to be laid down early that we are not going to put up with this shit again this season.
We all knew that this would happen this year.
We would have lost that last year though.
They will find it harder and more obvious to rob us this year.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Moonchesteri » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:09 pm

Pissed me off as well.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:10 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:Also, it's a different game now. I honestly don't give a fuck about pep running to Rooney. It's not his rivalry and nor should it be.

It shouldn't be his rivalry? So he shouldn't buy in to the City fans? He shouldn't be part of this club?

How are we supposed to trust him as our manager when he's doing that?

Rooney's just celebrated to the City fans and we're supposed to accept Pep being best pals with him?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:11 pm

I think pep did beef the ref, after licking wooneys arse

In the conference he'll toe party line as he has done since he got the wrap on the knuckles
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:11 pm

Mase wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:Also, it's a different game now. I honestly don't give a fuck about pep running to Rooney. It's not his rivalry and nor should it be.

It shouldn't be his rivalry? So he shouldn't buy in to the City fans? He shouldn't be part of this club?

How are we supposed to trust him as our manager when he's doing that?

Rooney's just celebrated to the City fans and we're supposed to accept Pep being best pals with him?

Massive overreaction mate.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:11 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:

Pissed me off as well.

The camera showed him leg it over to their bench like a man possessed to do it. WTF?!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum