Queues Getting In The Etihad

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Queues Getting In The Etihad

Postby City64 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:40 am

This was a major issue last season especially around entrance P and N , huge ques last night but seemed to get in a bit quicker ????
What do others think ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Ques Getting In The Etihad

Postby Fidel Castro » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:09 am

Entrance m2 was fine, seemed every other entrance around it was a jokeshop again, though
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby City64 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:57 am

Fidel Castro wrote:Entrance m2 was fine, seemed every other entrance around it was a jokeshop again, though

It is massive issue for sure the club need to sort it ASAP
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Dubciteh » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:57 am

between getting people into the stadium and that stupid fireword display the club need to get the basics right.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Queues Getting In The Etihad

Postby CrownPointBlue » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:58 pm

Why is everything the clubs fault.

Peeps around me had plenty of time to arrange their bags,pockets,stuff etc then caused delays to themselves and others when they were pulled out.

Do the simple things peeps.....it'll help.
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby South Stand Balti » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:04 pm

There was a big old queue at M1 but it did move along quicker than last season. I'm not sure why it was quicker though. I'm all for extra security but hundreds of us in that queue were sitting ducks. I loved the fireworks btw.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby City64 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:18 pm

CrownPointBlue wrote:Why is everything the clubs fault.

Peeps around me had plenty of time to arrange their bags,pockets,stuff etc then caused delays to themselves and others when they were pulled out.

Do the simple things peeps.....it'll help.

Think your missing the point pal . Yes there are bag checks but very few actually bring bags to the game and it take seconds for the many of us without bags to get scanned . The whole issue is the stadium and club cant handle the situation when everyone turns up at once around 30 - 15 mins before KO . The situation is worse for evening games and 12.30 KO plus in certain areas of the ground like P & N entrances there simply isn't enough turnstiles to cope with customer demand ,yes customer demand ......... we just want to get in not que for ages and ages after paying good money for season tickets and match day tickets only to be treated like animals , second class cityzens call it what you want it simply isn't good enough . Pictures all over social media of last nights queing shambles at P & N entrances ( the 1894 group have gone big on it) whilst the tunnel club lot get ushered in like royalty . It is a joke we deserve a whole lot better !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby CrownPointBlue » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:06 pm

Treated like animals. Second class citizens. Get a grip of yourself man.

The club asked for peeps to arrive an hour arrive early & advised what was acceptable.

They cannot be held accountable for individuals own stupidity "all turning up together 30/15 mins before"

There are Muslims happy to strap themselves to bombs to blow us apart and you're whinging like a spoilt girl. Cop your self on pal and get real.
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:34 pm

CrownPointBlue wrote:Treated like animals. Second class citizens. Get a grip of yourself man.

The club asked for peeps to arrive an hour arrive early & advised what was acceptable.

They cannot be held accountable for individuals own stupidity "all turning up together 30/15 mins before"

There are Muslims happy to strap themselves to bombs to blow us apart and you're whinging like a spoilt girl. Cop your self on pal and get real.

If the club think people with jobs, families and miles to travel (to say nothing of didgy car batteries) are all going to turn up an hour early they are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Especially after TV has fucked about with the start times.

As it happens I did go early last night and got straight in, but won't every week.

PL clubs are wealthy and should invest in technology to get people in more quickly and shelter for those queuing etc.
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course

Postby CrownPointBlue » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:43 pm

What sort of technology & cover at the stadium are you recommending & where have you experienced it in successful operation ?
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:50 pm

CrownPointBlue wrote:What sort of technology & cover at the stadium are you recommending & where have you experienced it in successful operation ?

Fair question. I have only once left entry to the ground to the last minute. Schoolboy error. Now I always ensure I have plenty of time and its never been a problem.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:59 pm

CrownPointBlue wrote:What sort of technology & cover at the stadium are you recommending & where have you experienced it in successful operation ?

There is lots of technology used in Manchester airport mate. Those step through gates instead of a guy waving a wand aimlessly for a start.
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course

Postby City64 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:03 am

CrownPointBlue wrote:Treated like animals. Second class citizens. Get a grip of yourself man.

Get real ??? My lad drove to the game straight from work after finishing at 5 pm , it took him nearly 2 hours to get near the Etihad after being stuck in the usual rush hour gridlock traffic for an evening game then try and get on a car park then que at said turn stiles ........ It is a joke and some people like you need to get real and understand other peopes experiences who travel from the other side of the city on not live on the doorstep of the Etihad via fucking Denton !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby CrownPointBlue » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:38 am

Get real eh pal ??
This thread isn't about rush hour travel,car parking or how far you travel. It's about advertised pre match security for your own safety.
It's clearly your decision when and how you decide to travel & arrive but the club will plan for the majority not singletons.
Additionally,little knowledge is dangerous. I travel over a hundred miles to each home game when I'm in GB & over 4000 miles when I'm in Abu Dhabi and I've never missed a kick off since 1958.
Over 50000 in the ground at kick off on Monday......does that tell you anything !!
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:23 am

CrownPointBlue wrote:Get real eh pal ??
This thread isn't about rush hour travel,car parking or how far you travel. It's about advertised pre match security for your own safety.
It's clearly your decision when and how you decide to travel & arrive but the club will plan for the majority not singletons.
Additionally,little knowledge is dangerous. I travel over a hundred miles to each home game when I'm in GB & over 4000 miles when I'm in Abu Dhabi and I've never missed a kick off since 1958.
Over 50000 in the ground at kick off on Monday......does that tell you anything !!

Attendance was 49k. Which is a shocker for the first home game
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:23 am

Attendance was 49k. Which is a shocker for the first home game
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby City64 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:29 am

So are you spouting off about the diabolical queuing situation the diabolical evening pre match rush hour gridlock situation and overall fans experience without attending last Monday night ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:41 am

And I'm the OP . Where the fuck have I posted in the title thread it's about advertised pre match security ? Have you made that up aswell ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby CrownPointBlue » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:07 am

City64 wrote:

So are you spouting off about the diabolical queuing situation the diabolical evening pre match rush hour gridlock situation and overall fans experience without attending last Monday night ?

I think you're a little confused dick,I'm responding to a complainer, not complaining.

I certainly did attend along with 9 other members of our family group. Great seats,half way line EL3.
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby CrownPointBlue » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:14 am

City64 wrote:

And I'm the OP . Where the fuck have I posted in the title thread it's about advertised pre match security ? Have you made that up aswell ?

Oh dear dick.......

Ok, if it makes you feel better you're right,not just about the past & present,but also the future.

Have you thought about changing your name to CLEVER DICK ?

The message is get there in sufficient time or risk missing the ko.

Happy to help as always.
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum