Queues Getting In The Etihad

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Queues Getting In The Etihad

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:24 am

CrownPointBlue wrote:
City64 wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:Get real eh pal ??
This thread isn't about rush hour travel,car parking or how far you travel. It's about advertised pre match security for your own safety.
It's clearly your decision when and how you decide to travel & arrive but the club will plan for the majority not singletons.
Additionally,little knowledge is dangerous. I travel over a hundred miles to each home game when I'm in GB & over 4000 miles when I'm in Abu Dhabi and I've never missed a kick off since 1958.
Over 50000 in the ground at kick off on Monday......does that tell you anything !!

And I'm the OP . Where the fuck have I posted in the title thread it's about advertised pre match security ? Have you made that up aswell ?

Oh dear dick.......

Ok, if it makes you feel better you're right,not just about the past & present,but also the future.

Have you thought about changing your name to CLEVER DICK ?

The message is get there in sufficient time or risk missing the ko.

Happy to help as always.

hard to imagine why you could have had issues on bm
are you friends with herb?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby City64 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:32 am

CrownPointBlue wrote:
City64 wrote:
This thread isn't about rush hour travel,car parking or how far you travel. It's about advertised pre match security for your own safety.
It's clearly your decision when and how you decide to travel & arrive but the club will plan for the majority not singletons.
Additionally,little knowledge is dangerous. I travel over a hundred miles to each home game when I'm in GB & over 4000 miles when I'm in Abu Dhabi and I've never missed a kick off since 1958.
Over 50000 in the ground at kick off on Monday......does that tell you anything !!

And I'm the OP . Where the fuck have I posted in the title thread it's about advertised pre match security ? Have you made that up aswell ?

Oh dear dick.......

Ok, if it makes you feel better you're right,not just about the past & present,but also the future.

Happy to help as always.

What a fucking jerk !
Tick tock ........
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Justified logic » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:16 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
City64 wrote:

Oh dear dick.......

Happy to help as always.

Probably only joined BM the day before coming here.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Nickyboy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:56 pm

City64 wrote:This was a major issue last season especially around entrance P and N , huge ques last night but seemed to get in a bit quicker ????
What do others think ?

The huge queues are because of safety checks that the club have clearly warned us about (too many bloody emails about it if you ask me).

They have asked people to arrive early because of the security checks - I'm not sure what more they can do and why people now complain about the queues.

After the arena incident only a few months ago I'm more than happy with the extra security - Manchester has seen first hand what the alternative is.

Incidently I left work at Salford Quays at 5.45. Drove into town (Deansgate) to drop the car off with the Mrs and then got a tram to the Etihad and was in my seat by 7.30 - so not sure what the issue is with people working and then having to get through rush hour traffic
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:15 pm

Nickyboy wrote:Incidently I left work at Salford Quays at 5.45. Drove into town (Deansgate) to drop the car off with the Mrs and then got a tram to the Etihad and was in my seat by 7.30 - so not sure what the issue is with people working and then having to get through rush hour traffic

It depends what time they finish work and how far they have to travel, mate.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Nickyboy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:20 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Nickyboy wrote:Incidently I left work at Salford Quays at 5.45. Drove into town (Deansgate) to drop the car off with the Mrs and then got a tram to the Etihad and was in my seat by 7.30 - so not sure what the issue is with people working and then having to get through rush hour traffic

Sorry I wasn't clear, was in direct reply to earlier comment about Manchester City centre rush hour traffic
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:26 pm

Nickyboy wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

Sorry I wasn't clear, was in direct reply to earlier comment about Manchester City centre rush hour traffic

No problem, mate. Other places have rush hour traffic as well. Bottlenecks and what have you.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby CrownPointBlue » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:47 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
City64 wrote:

Oh dear dick.......

Happy to help as always.

Just follow the thread & try not to be so presumptuous & I like most herbs.

Thanks.
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby CrownPointBlue » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:54 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
City64 wrote:

Oh dear dick.......

Happy to help as always.

Probably only joined BM the day before coming here.

Probably wrong.

Better to concentrate on the thread rather than speculate on other matters eh.
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:02 pm

cpb...
this is a 'friendly' local not a mong infested wetherspoons like bm...
if you keep posting like a twat and the regulars will, politely, tell you to fuck off, ok?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:06 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:cpb...
if you keep posting like a twat and the regulars will, politely, tell you to fuck off, ok?

Good description!
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby CrownPointBlue » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:27 pm

What don't you like NT ? Theres no obscene lingo,no personal abuse,no racism,no politics & no bullshit.

Give me some examples of what's so 'unfriendly' that's getting under your skin.
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:44 pm

CrownPointBlue wrote:

What don't you like NT ? Theres no obscene lingo,no personal abuse,no racism,no politics & no bullshit.

not just me pal...
your list missed of antisemetic.... ('levy and his sort' or words to that effect...)
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby City64 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:15 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Nickyboy wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

No problem, mate. Other places have rush hour traffic as well. Bottlenecks and what have you.

Trafford Park and M60 Trafford Center area and 602 Salford and Chester road absolute carnage evening rush hour , then Mancunian Way . Nice one Tokyo Blue ;-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby CrownPointBlue » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:05 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:

not just me pal...
your list missed of antisemetic.... ('levy and his sort' or words to that effect...)

Wrong !! You're trying to be judgemental without any basis in fact.

Levi could be any race,religion,colour or creed it don't matter to me. He just happens to be a very unpleasant type who would screw you into the ground using any method possible.

Unlike you I suspect I have first hand experience of he and his associates.

As a matter of interest I also loathe Ferguson & hold strong views about his bullying,lying,hectoring style. He's a jock,does that make me a racist ?

You may have more minutes on here than me but that doesn't make you anymore right than anyone else who holds strong views & you certainly won't intimidate me with your public threats.

Stick to the threads & give up trying to establish some kind of higher status.

Finally,how old are you ?
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby CrownPointBlue » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:50 am

City64 wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
City64 wrote:

Oh dear dick.......

Happy to help as always.

What a fucking jerk !
Tick tock ........

Just get there at the right time and don't leave early.....not that difficult is it.

Less of the 'jerk' as well eh. Personal abuse only confirms a lack of reasoning & maturity which is all to common amongst certain types these days.
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby mr_nool » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:03 am

CrownPointBlue wrote:
City64 wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
City64 wrote:

Oh dear dick.......

Happy to help as always.

What a fucking jerk !
Tick tock ........

Just get there at the right time and don't leave early.....not that difficult is it.

Less of the 'jerk' as well eh. Personal abuse only confirms a lack of reasoning & maturity which is all to common amongst certain types these days.

You were the one starting calling people dick.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby pepsi_dave » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:26 am

Ahhhh, now I remember why I don't post on Bluemoon!

Too many people obsessed about other peoples age and obsessed about how other people might be trying to more right than they are..... yawn!
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby CrownPointBlue » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:42 am

pepsi_dave wrote:Ahhhh, now I remember why I don't post on Bluemoon!

Too many people obsessed about other peoples age and obsessed about how other people might be trying to more right than they are..... yawn!
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby CrownPointBlue » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:47 am

CrownPointBlue wrote:
pepsi_dave wrote:Ahhhh, now I remember why I don't post on Bluemoon!

Spot on Sir.

However being interested in someone's age can hardly be classed as ' obsessive '

There's also too much point scoring exaggeration & hyperbole on this site.

KIS S !!

Back to CITY stuff please.
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum