Aguero hit steward???

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Aguero hit steward???

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:39 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Mase wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:The fat cunt, sorry steward, claims Aguero shouted 'Allahu Akbar' just before he struck him.

Struck him? FFS mate he stabbed him! He'd been carrying that knife all match so there was obvious intent there.

I wondered why he always walks like he's got a hamstring problem and now it's obvious, he has a knife strapped to his thigh.

Is that in addition to his kalashnikov PD ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby trueblue64 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:55 pm

Club issues statement on alleged steward incident
The club have been advised that due to a misunderstanding, an earlier statement alleging assault has been withdrawn and no assault took place.
There's only one mancity and one mancityfans.net

Born blue, still a blue and will die a blue...........

[center]Image[/center]
trueblue64
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: ManCity
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby blues2win » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:57 pm

Allegation withdrawn due to 'misunderstanding'. The steward should be sacked. He lied.

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/club-news/c ... d-incident
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby City64 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:11 pm

https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/9 ... 8738758661

Huge retraction from AFC Bournemouth
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:13 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Mase wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:The fat cunt, sorry steward, claims Aguero shouted 'Allahu Akbar' just before he struck him.

Struck him? FFS mate he stabbed him! He'd been carrying that knife all match so there was obvious intent there.

I wondered why he always walks like he's got a hamstring problem and now it's obvious, he has a knife strapped to his thigh.

Is that in addition to his kalashnikov PD ??

Goes without saying, MC.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Dameerto » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:44 pm

They just showed the incident on MotD - Aguero picks up a police helmet to give back to the officer wrestling with the City fan, then sees the Officer and a steward getting out of hand with him (one has him in a choke hold and the other is yanking him arm around behind his back) so Kun starts saying something the steward who says something back then pushes him several times - Aguero should sue the fucking prick for assault - and that gimp actually tried to claim Aguero assaulted him!
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:50 pm

Dameerto wrote:They just showed the incident on MotD - Aguero picks up a police helmet to give back to the officer wrestling with the City fan, then sees the Officer and a steward getting out of hand with him (one has him in a choke hold and the other is yanking him arm around behind his back) so Kun starts saying something the steward who says something back then pushes him several times - Aguero should sue the fucking prick for assault - and that gimp actually tried to claim Aguero assaulted him!

Gimp = Probable Rag.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:11 pm

Dameerto wrote:They just showed the incident on MotD - Aguero picks up a police helmet to give back to the officer wrestling with the City fan, then sees the Officer and a steward getting out of hand with him (one has him in a choke hold and the other is yanking him arm around behind his back) so Kun starts saying something the steward who says something back then pushes him several times - Aguero should sue the fucking prick for assault - and that gimp actually tried to claim Aguero assaulted him!

What did the turds on MOTD have to say about it?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Dameerto » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:49 pm

Mase wrote:

Nevi**e tried to claim it was the right decision - Shearer gave a goal scorer's opinion that players should be able to celebrate a winning goal in the last minute of the match in front of travelling support.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:17 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Mase wrote:

Nevi**e tried to claim it was the right decision - Shearer gave a goal scorer's opinion that players should be able to celebrate a winning goal in the last minute of the match in front of travelling support.

neville is mentally retarded
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby freshie » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:39 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
Mase wrote:

neville is a rag cunt = mentally retarded
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:41 pm

Mase wrote:

They didn't mention the tackle that nearly broke Jesus' leg as it wasn't part of the highlights. Phil Neville said 'Phnmonin niomdmfd oddfsf' or some such load of tripe.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Justified logic » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:07 am

I've just written to Bournemouth:
I wrote:You need to make sure that steward never sets foot inside the club again. To make an allegation of assault and then to brush it off as just a "misunderstanding" is totally unacceptable.

Bournemouth email: enquiries@afcb.co.uk

Tell them what you think - but keep it civil and impartial or they'll just delete on the first swear word and you'll have done nothing but waste your own time.
Justified logic

Postby nottsblue » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:51 am

Mase wrote:

They didn't mention the tackle that nearly broke Jesus' leg as it wasn't part of the highlights. Phil Neville said 'Phnmonin niomdmfd oddfsf' or some such load of tripe.

Probably still had a mouthful of Shearers "gentlemans relish" in his gob
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Justified logic » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:24 am

Justified logic wrote:

I wrote:You need to make sure that steward never sets foot inside the club again. To make an allegation of assault and then to brush it off as just a "misunderstanding" is totally unacceptable.

Tell them what you think - but keep it civil and impartial or they'll just delete on the first swear word and you'll have done nothing but waste your own time.

Received an immediate automated acknowledgement with an aim to respond within 1-2 working days and then this just now.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your email. I have forwarded this onto the general manager Liz Finney so this can be looked into.

Many Thanks,

Shannon

Incidentally, their email contains this footer:

AFC Bournemouth values the individuality and contribution of all its staff and persons engaged in club activities and is committed to ensuring that all are treated with dignity, respect, sensitivity and equality. The club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and will ensure its actions and activities reflect this.

Did anyone else contact them / get a repsonse?
Justified logic

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:02 am

Justified logic wrote:
Justified logic wrote:

Received an immediate automated acknowledgement with an aim to respond within 1-2 working days and then this just now.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your email. I have forwarded this onto the general manager Liz Finney so this can be looked into.

Many Thanks,

Shannon

Incidentally, their email contains this footer:

AFC Bournemouth values the individuality and contribution of all its staff and persons engaged in club activities and is committed to ensuring that all are treated with dignity, respect, sensitivity and equality. The club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and will ensure its actions and activities reflect this.

Did anyone else contact them / get a response?

You must have been very polite Mark ;)
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum