The Not Paranoid Club Thread.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Not Paranoid Club Thread.

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:42 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
mr_nool wrote:Who would have thought there were so many IVP's on here...

Blimey!
after a long a throughful appreciation, the very last I'd thought of You, Noolie, is You had a Christian Alma Mater... :oops:

on a slightly serious note, I learnt the use of newsnow through our top resident dick so, even me, was vigilant enough.... still what's the matter to anyone bringing up a special laugh to general audience?

Hes a nerd..nerds do what nerds do...pathetic but laughable.

Im actually surprised many City fans are not on that web site TBH - it s areal hub of current City goings on and I get most of the copy and pastes from that site.

That site was thriving a few years back until a major falling out when one popular member was banned, over half the members walked out in sympathy with him and the site has never recovered since.

The defectors set up their own site/forum but that seemed to fall in its arse too after a good start.

Id argue that its still one of the best for current goings on , regardless of site moderator fallings out etc.

Its actually the first site I visit before any other.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby mr_nool » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:46 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

Blimey!
after a long a throughful appreciation, the very last I'd thought of You, Noolie, is You had a Christian Alma Mater... :oops:

on a slightly serious note, I learnt the use of newsnow through our top resident dick so, even me, was vigilant enough.... still what's the matter to anyone bringing up a special laugh to general audience?

Im actually surprised many City fans are not on that web site TBH - it s areal hub of current City goings on and I get most of the copy and pastes from that site.

Carl the king of insults. What's next - calling me four-eyes and giving me a cyber-wedgie?

It's a not a big deal, that's what you made of it. I just think it's appropriate to give credit where credits due. if you like the site, just fucking tell people that's where you've taken the text from.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:54 am

mr_nool wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

Blimey!

Carl the king of insults. What's next - calling me four-eyes and giving me a cyber-wedgie?

It's a not a big deal, that's what you made of it. I just think it's appropriate to give credit where credits due. if you like the site, just fucking tell people that's where you've taken the text from.

I copy and paste and try to leave out the pics and other publicity links on the actual piece to ensure our readers get to read what they need to read without the other garbage mixed into it.

You implied that I was getting credit for a piece that OBVIOUSLY wasn't my work when all and sundry knows exactly what is mine and what is not - it didn't need a little cunt like you to add in your sneaky little pathetic quirk.

Now fuck off and enjoy what gets posted instead of being the sites nerdy politically correct gimp.

^^^^The above post was not copied and pasted , it is entirely my piece^^^^
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby mr_nool » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:01 pm

Ha ha ha, I must obviously have hit a nerve. Go and beat some peasants or whatever it is you do to calm down.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:12 pm

mr_nool wrote:Ha ha ha, I must obviously have hit a nerve. Go and beat some peasants or whatever it is you do to calm down.

I doubt you could hit jack shit , maybe a slight slap , but hit ? - you are a source of fun Nools...I enjoy jousting with people like you , especially at breakfast time...it passes the time and gives me copious amounts of fun.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:14 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

Blimey!

That site was thriving a few years back until a major falling out when one popular member was banned, over half the members walked out in sympathy with him and the site has never recovered since.

The defectors set up their own site/forum but that seemed to fall in its arse too after a good start.

Am sorry Sir, but I am naive enough to believe that whether a leading media spin can be enough to bring enough un-advised electorate to believe Climate Change an hoax, that does not equate at all to that being eventually filed as such.
[apologies to anyone troubled with my boombastic crypto-analogies]

on such entertaining fight, I fear, I must declare 64 bang on the money:
City64 wrote:There was no hot air drama or moaning just for the sake of moaning bollox in the cut and paste so very easy to spot carl wasn't the "author" to be fair .
Nice find though carl, granted .

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:18 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

Blimey!

Am sorry Sir, but I am naive enough to believe that whether a leading media spin can be enough to bring enough un-advised electorate to believe Climate Change an hoax, that does not equate at all to that being eventually filed as such.
[apologies to anyone troubled with my boombastic crypto-analogies]

on such entertaining fight, I fear, I must declare 64 bang on the money:
City64 wrote:There was no hot air drama or moaning just for the sake of moaning bollox in the cut and paste so very easy to spot carl wasn't the "author" to be fair .
Nice find though carl, granted .

Sorry Swalesey mate, you've completely lost me.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:33 pm

well I feared that. wasn't that important I think

quality over quantity always matters most to me

EDIT: @ FiBD. eventually You lost me because I am a spastic tard tryng to be multitasking. I now realize I misread a "that" for a "this".
Last edited by Swales4ever on Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby fangsanalsatan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:38 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

Blimey!

I copy and paste and try to leave out the pics and other publicity links on the actual piece to ensure our readers get to read what they need to read without the other garbage mixed into it.

You implied that I was getting credit for a piece that OBVIOUSLY wasn't my work when all and sundry knows exactly what is mine and what is not - it didn't need a little cunt like you to add in your sneaky little pathetic quirk.

Now fuck off and enjoy what gets posted instead of being the sites nerdy politically correct gimp.

^^^^The above post was not copied and pasted , it is entirely my piece^^^^

Without accusing you of intellectual property theft in the first place, I was merely interested in the source of the article and I'm sure the same applies to everyone else who voiced their oppinion on this matter (well, mostly - not sure about Nigels Tackle). It is good form to include the source and most on here do, whether it's the link or just a short note, i.e. "by Martin Samuel" or "from the Mirror".

That you refused to do so after repeated enquiries, all the while praising the site without actually naming it, is incredibly weird behaviour.

To be absolutely clear, bringing the article to everyone's attention and pasting it here reformatted is very much appreaciated. So thanks for that.
fangsanalsatan
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of:

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:01 pm

After repeated enquiries ? do you make it up as you go along son ? weird behaviour ?..........fuckign brilliant !!!!!

Hilarious.....I normally watch the Big Bang theory but this is a blessed surprise to get it on our site as well.

Just as well the majority of people on this site are not of your mindset.......thankfully and probably why Im still part of this site.

Now to be extremely clear to you.....you can fuck off as well.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby fangsanalsatan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:59 pm

Figures you'd focus on the negatives exclusively, you insecurity-oozing snowflake. At least you're on topic. #paranoia
fangsanalsatan
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of:

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:24 pm

fangsanalsatan wrote:Figures you'd focus on the negatives exclusively, you insecurity-oozing snowflake. At least you're on topic. #paranoia

Snowflake ?you are a confused person aren't you ,,,, No mate , people like me invented that word for mummy and daddy's boys and girls -there are at least 2 or 3 on here that fit that description- I'm not one of them.

As for being insecure !!!! Even more hilarious.

Now are you done ? I can be here all day and night if you like .
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:33 pm

Squabbling can be fun.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: The Paranoid Club Thread.

Postby Justified logic » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:38 pm

:lol:

Classic
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby fangsanalsatan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:59 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
fangsanalsatan wrote:Figures you'd focus on the negatives exclusively, you insecurity-oozing snowflake. At least you're on topic. #paranoia

Snowflake ?you are a confused person aren't you ,,,, No mate , people like me invented that word for mummy and daddy's boys and girls -there are at least 2 or 3 on here that fit that description- I'm not one of them.

The only thing you invented is this alternate hardman persona of yours. You're the most precious snowflake on this site - you take everything personally and launch into attack mode after the slightest disagreement. Plus, you think The Big Bang Theory is hilarious!
fangsanalsatan
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of:

Postby City64 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:16 pm

I just knew this would get all dramatic , just knew it ................

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:29 pm

fangsanalsatan wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

The only thing you invented is this alternate hardman persona of yours. You're the most precious snowflake on this site - you take everything personally and launch into attack mode after the slightest disagreement. Plus, you think The Big Bang Theory is hilarious!

You wont let it go will you - I told you I can be on here all day long!!...lets carry on then.

Im the most precious snowflake ? Thats hilarious ... snowflakes are, on the whole , cunts just like you ,the teacher types who look down on all and sundry that do not follow their train of thought , millennials love you though - (it probably gives you goose pimples when you finish a lecture and treat yourself to glass of dandelion and burdock)

FYI - These days I like to think of myself as a family man , a lover not a fighter - hardman persona is what Snowflakes like you like to dish out when your authoritarian attitude is challenged by people like me - get over yourself and man up.

As for the Big bang theory...how can anyone not like that program..its like you..hilarious.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:56 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
fangsanalsatan wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

You wont let it go will you - I told you I can be on here all day long!!...lets carry on then.

Im the most precious snowflake ? Thats hilarious ... snowflakes are, on the whole , cunts just like you ,the teacher types who look down on all and sundry that do not follow their train of thought , millennials love you though - (it probably gives you goose pimples when you finish a lecture and treat yourself to glass of dandelion and burdock)

FYI - These days I like to think of myself as a family man , a lover not a fighter - hardman persona is what Snowflakes like you like to dish out when your authoritarian attitude is challenged by people like me - get over yourself and man up.

As for the Big bang theory...how can anyone not like that program..its like you..hilarious.

recent research showed that 105% of all snowflakes listed the big bang theory as their favourite tv programme
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
fangsanalsatan wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

recent research showed that 105% of all snowflakes listed the big bang theory as their favourite tv programme

Cannot have higher than 100% of snowflakes..its 100% or its less.

Take this as a verbal warning..next one will be a written.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ruralblue » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:47 pm

All this could have been avoided if you hadn't bought a new keyboard!. A little super glue under the CAPS LOCK KEY, and everybody knows what's yours and what isn't.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum