Early Monday's B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Early Monday's B*ll*x

Postby zabbadabbado » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:17 am

littlebig wrote:I hope that's bollox about 70 million plus Denayer! Ridiculous money, smacks of desperation
+1
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:49 am

I wouldn't read anything into what Guardiola says in the press conferences. He despises that shower of degenerates as much as any sane person would.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:03 pm

sheblue wrote:For fuck sake Pep doesnt like the fans and club, lol hahahahahaha.............This crazy, pathetic, idiotic idea that pep doesn't like MCFC as a club and its fans is clear illustration how a sizable element of the media in their 'selective' reporting brainwash some fans with their lies. A minority of fans thankfully.

Whats pathetic is your blinkered view - thankfully there are fans like myself who are not blinkered , we are more than capable to sift through media shit and journalist bias and find quotes that actually come from PePS mouth and uphold a view based on them quotes.

I dont like PeP as I believe hes here for himself and himself only , and you surely cannot be that stupid to deny hes had a pop at City fans and the premier league since hes been with us.

Hes a Barca fan first and foremost.....he leans towards that.............all the fucking time.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:11 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:I wouldn't read anything into what Guardiola says in the press conferences. He despises that shower of degenerates as much as any sane person would.

Glaring at the City fans when we cheered BRAVO actually saving a shot.....Demanding that us CITY fans stop booing the CL anthem '' as if we want to be a big club then we should adopt this attitude ''....BARCA THIS , BARCA THAT....He will plug in a Barca comment at least once every 2 weeks....the guy gets on my fuckign nerves more so than any other previous managers in a long time.

As far as treating the press are concerned, I know they are cunts and I dont really care how he treats them - I care how he treats the FANS....who are the fuckign club and he should be careful how he treats them..................grabbing hold of SHREK after that game was fuckign atrocious...unforgivable IMO.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:16 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:I wouldn't read anything into what Guardiola says in the press conferences. He despises that shower of degenerates as much as any sane person would.

Glaring at the City fans when we cheered BRAVO actually saving a shot.....Demanding that us CITY fans stop booing the CL anthem '' as if we want to be a big club then we should adopt this attitude ''....BARCA THIS , BARCA THAT....He will plug in a Barca comment at least once every 2 weeks....the guy gets on my fuckign nerves more so than any other previous managers in a long time.

As far as treating the press are concerned, I know they are cunts and I dont really care how he treats them - I care how he treats the FANS....who are the fuckign club and he should be careful how he treats them..................grabbing hold of SHREK after that game was fuckign atrocious...unforgivable IMO.

The worst thing for me was when Nacho fucked something up and he's there blatant as fuck pointing it out to the Chairman like a fuckin dick head. Absolute wanker and shit like that is why I hate the guy.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:20 pm

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

The worst thing for me was when Nacho fucked something up and he's there blatant as fuck pointing it out to the Chairman like a fuckin dick head. Absolute wanker and shit like that is why I hate the guy.

I have found a successful coping strategy for this problem chaps, silence.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:02 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Yes, it was. But how is that any different to the fact we treat Ferguson like royalty when he rocks up every other home game? Or (and I know this is political) allowing George Osborne to be on a plaque having opened our academy whilst he simultaneously screws over the majority of people sitting in the stadium in his budgets? Or moving people out of seats they've sat in for years to gentrify it? The whole club doesn't give a fuck about the fans. You have a choice, concentrate on what's happening on the pitch or get upset with all the other bollocks. I choose to get upset with what's happening on the pitch.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:58 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:”City are a small Club with no history”(until I arrived}, (we won 4 titles you bald twat),”Fans need to sing More”,” I hope Messi stays at Barcelona forever blah,blah,blah”.

Yeah, I found the "I'd have been sacked at a big club" comment quite disdainful as well. But this is all media manipulation apparently.

For me, he has got a lot of work to do to even reach the level of respect I have for Mel Machin, a man who did his best under trying circumstances but ultimately failed, let alone a successful City manager, like Book, Mancini or Pellegrini. He is light years away.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby zabbadabbado » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:01 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:”City are a small Club with no history”(until I arrived}, (we won 4 titles you bald twat),”Fans need to sing More”,” I hope Messi stays at Barcelona forever blah,blah,blah”.

Yeah, I found the "I'd have been sacked at a big club" comment quite disdainful as well. But this is all media manipulation apparently.

For me, he has got a lot of work to do to even reach the level of respect I have for Mel Machin, a man who did his best under trying circumstances but ultimately failed, let alone a successful City manager, like Book, Mancini or Pellegrini. He is light years away.
I should have been more specific, 2 Premier League Titles. ;)

You are right, he has a lot to prove.

I have already heard the magic word “Transitional” mentioned by a Guardiola sycophant during a conversation. I was told my expectations for this coming season are set way to high. It was always going to be another transitional season given our player turn over. We won’t see the best of a Guardiola team until season 2018-2019. If we have any success this season it will be a major bonus. Interesting thought process.

Are there any other fans share this opinion ?.Please tell me it is a minority.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:08 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

I have already heard the magic word “Transitional” mentioned by a Guardiola sycophant during a conversation. I was told my expectations for this coming season are set way to high. It was always going to be another transitional season given our player turn over. We won’t see the best of a Guardiola team until season 2018-2019. If we have any success this season it will be a major bonus. Interesting thought process.

I fucking don't share this opinion mate - if Pep doesn't come at least second in the premier and at least semi final in the CLand at least win one domestic cup --- he can fuck off --- yep ----- he can fuck off end of this season .
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:29 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

I fucking don't share this opinion mate - if Pep doesn't come at least second in the premier and at least semi final in the CLand at least win one domestic cup --- he can fuck off --- yep ----- he can fuck off end of this season .

I think that's lenient Carl. For me he needs to go balls deep for the PL this year. Win that and a cup final (which is then a lottery) and I'd be happy.
This is his team and I'm willing to give him until next May to decide whether this has worked or not.......

and I like the guy compared to yourself and Mase.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby sheblue » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:36 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
sheblue wrote:For fuck sake Pep doesnt like the fans and club, lol hahahahahaha.............This crazy, pathetic, idiotic idea that pep doesn't like MCFC as a club and its fans is clear illustration how a sizable element of the media in their 'selective' reporting brainwash some fans with their lies. A minority of fans thankfully.

Whats pathetic is your blinkered view - thankfully there are fans like myself who are not blinkered , we are more than capable to sift through media shit and journalist bias and find quotes that actually come from PePS mouth and uphold a view based on them quotes.

I dont like PeP as I believe hes here for himself and himself only , and you surely cannot be that stupid to deny hes had a pop at City fans and the premier league since hes been with us.

Hes a Barca fan first and foremost.....he leans towards that.............all the fucking time.

I am not blinkered i have a open view on him, he has made a lot of mistakes, he has done a lot of good and but still has a awful lot to do. However he is the manager and we dont have to like him. And he doesnt have to lick up to anyone either. Its about results, success is all that matters. I can put up with him saying a few stupid things if ultimately he brings silverware. I will put up with that, if not, if he does not succeed he can go.
Oh and every modern manager and footballer are out for themselves.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:51 pm

sheblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I am not blinkered i have a open view on him, he has made a lot of mistakes, he has done a lot of good and but still has a awful lot to do. However he is the manager and we dont have to like him. And he doesnt have to lick up to anyone either. Its about results, success is all that matters. I can put up with him saying a few stupid things if ultimately he brings silverware. I will put up with that, if not, if he does not succeed he can go.
Oh and every modern manager and footballer are out for themselves.

You needn't tell me that United fans like Mourinho. (Actually nobody does). They'll tolerate the success they think he is about to bring them no matter what kind of shite they have to watch. Last year was turgid horrible stuff, but the fact they won the Europa and got into the CL, meant they are quite willing to gloss over the rubbish they had to watch. Admittedly they are a hypocritical lot, but I think this is just a simple fact of modern football.
Mourinho doesn't love Man United, but he will play the game of everyone against us siege mentality. Klopp will use the delusion of Liverpool fans to home advantage. Both of these will move on when the time comes though. In business how long do CEO's or high management positions normally last before moving on. Over here they usually move on before being found out.
Pep doesn't do the siege mentality thing. He does things his way and probably for the first time he is finding out that he is not going to have things all his own way in the league. The PL and FA don't seem to like us.
We knew what he does and how he tries to do it when we so actively went after him. Now we have him, I feel it's either give him the benefit of the year and get behind the TEAM or add to the negativity now before we know where this is heading.
I'm not happy clapping the bloke and really do fear we are going to be turned over by the dippers again, next week, but the season is long.
If he learns nothing this year, then he has no excuses, but this is a very good squad. Let's see where we go when all are fit.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby CrownPointBlue » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:14 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

You are one vitriolic,hateful,angry fecker CFtG.

What sort of managers did you like....Alan Ball....Frank Clarke .....Coppell maybe. Or was GPC more to your taste ??

Now don't be shy,you tell can us but please don't shout, we're only over here

Away you go now.
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:17 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:

Good point about Mel Machin TB.

I had a lot of time for that guy.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:31 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

Good point about Mel Machin TB.

I had a lot of time for that guy.

He did what he could with what he had , same as JR , he was a hero for us , never forget how he dragged us out of the mire - without him we were dead and buried .
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:34 pm

CrownPointBlue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Which would make you Mary White House in comparison ?
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby CrownPointBlue » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:38 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Quote the whole piece CFtG......puts your abbreviated version into more accurate context.

You've not responded to my questions. I don't think I'm alone in wanting to hear your views.

Come on, youre teasing us aren't you !!
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:53 am

CrownPointBlue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Quote the whole piece CFtG......puts your abbreviated version into more accurate context.

You've not responded to my questions. I don't think I'm alone in wanting to hear your views.

Come on, youre teasing us aren't you !!

If you followed the thread , you could probably decipher who I liked.......only if you followed the thread though.

Go on.....give it a go and get back to me.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum