UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:19 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:So Tebas was in M/cr whilst bad mouthing us with false accusations and also met Soriano. Hopefully there were lawyers present and it wasn't just a friendly fucking catch up.!

The club will take this on as Abu Dhabi have been insulted. If it was just Manchester not a hoot would be given.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6485
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:15 am
Location: Manchester
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:10 pm

'Barça have already contacted other big European clubs like Bayern, Arsenal and Juventus to try to set up a system that avoids clubs like PSG or Manchester City spending more than them due to their rich owners'

it's laughable really

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/ba ... le-6269304
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Eddy

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:48 pm

johnny crossan wrote:'Barça have already contacted other big European clubs like Bayern, Arsenal and Juventus to try to set up a system that avoids clubs like PSG or Manchester City spending more than them due to their rich owners'

it's laughable really

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/ba ... le-6269304


Barcelona and the rest of the dullards from the Spanish FA equivalent, seem to be working flat out to turn sheer, untrammelled hypocrisy into an out and out art form.

They seem to be succeeding brilliantly in this endeavour.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7163
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 pm
Location: Lost in the variations of the King's Gambit
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby Justified logic » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:24 pm

johnny crossan wrote:'Barça have already contacted other big European clubs like Bayern, Arsenal and Juventus to try to set up a system that avoids clubs like PSG or Manchester City spending more than them due to their rich owners'

it's laughable really

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/ba ... le-6269304

I've just two words for Barca.

Fuck off
Justified logic
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Playing in the hole
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:30 am

The next time we play Barca I hope the fans BOO the fuckign shit out of the cunts, from the moment they step onto the pitch - and low and behold if Baldie opens his gob in disgust, Id hope we'd respond by pelting him with Spanish tomatoes.

So , CL Anthem is a Booooooo and now so is Barca....cant wait.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20042
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby Justified logic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:46 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:The next time we play Barca I hope the fans BOO the fuckign shit out of the cunts, from the moment they step onto the pitch - and low and behold if Baldie opens his gob in disgust, Id hope we'd respond by pelting him with Spanish tomatoes.

So , CL Anthem is a Booooooo and now so is Barca....cant wait.

Spanish tomatoes are better for throwing than eating anyway.
Justified logic
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Playing in the hole
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:14 am

Justified logic wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:The next time we play Barca I hope the fans BOO the fuckign shit out of the cunts, from the moment they step onto the pitch - and low and behold if Baldie opens his gob in disgust, Id hope we'd respond by pelting him with Spanish tomatoes.

So , CL Anthem is a Booooooo and now so is Barca....cant wait.

Spanish tomatoes are better for throwing than eating anyway.


Or just ignore them. City and PSG are seen and portraid as something evil, in any other walk of life it would be fantastic, well we need to up our game. Football is as bent as it gets look at the amount of owners CEO, presidents that have been jailed. From Marseille to Bayern fucking Munich to Blatter and Chuck Blazer RIP. Scudamore and the Premier League hate us, don't need us as we are not part of Brand PL. We are on our own and our business model as Khaldoon said a few years ago can be judged against anything they want. FOOTBALL IS BENT. Two great examples to me over the last 24 hours.

Martin Edwards ex chairman of the scum has a book out, he was a guest in 5Live, finished up by slating us and PSG with"How can you cpmpete with Countries owning clubs it makes it so difficult for us, squaking about the unfairness in his own City, it's just needs looking at he claimed.

Talkshite Lets look at Man City V Liverpool 33 mins they never mentioned us once. 33 mins ion a national radio station. When we play Brand PL teams the hate intensity is upped. City V Brand PL is the battle.

Just look at any back page, we are the biggest game in Europe, Early kick off after the international break. Try and find us as a headline, or a positive story. No agenda. City are in a war v the media and the BENT cunts running the game, Are never going to accept us. Some clubs use siege mentality as motivation, the fans of our club need to wake up, Booing is for panto, support is the antidote to this treatment of our club. Starts today v Brand PLiverpool the only team to get us banned from Europe and still get sympathy !
Hazy2
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5866
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby Dameerto » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:20 am

To all those people saying just ignore it over the years - this is where ignoring it gets us. Front up to the cunts everytime they say or write some bollox and lets see where that gets us instead.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
User avatar
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16604
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:22 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:The next time we play Barca I hope the fans BOO the fuckign shit out of the cunts, from the moment they step onto the pitch - and low and behold if Baldie opens his gob in disgust, Id hope we'd respond by pelting him with Spanish tomatoes.

So , CL Anthem is a Booooooo and now so is Barca....cant wait.

Spanish tomatoes are better for throwing than eating anyway.


Or just ignore them. City and PSG are seen and portraid as something evil, in any other walk of life it would be fantastic, well we need to up our game. Football is as bent as it gets look at the amount of owners CEO, presidents that have been jailed. From Marseille to Bayern fucking Munich to Blatter and Chuck Blazer RIP. Scudamore and the Premier League hate us, don't need us as we are not part of Brand PL. We are on our own and our business model as Khaldoon said a few years ago can be judged against anything they want. FOOTBALL IS BENT. Two great examples to me over the last 24 hours.

Martin Edwards ex chairman of the scum has a book out, he was a guest in 5Live, finished up by slating us and PSG with"How can you cpmpete with Countries owning clubs it makes it so difficult for us, squaking about the unfairness in his own City, it's just needs looking at he claimed.

Talkshite Lets look at Man City V Liverpool 33 mins they never mentioned us once. 33 mins ion a national radio station. When we play Brand PL teams the hate intensity is upped. City V Brand PL is the battle.

Just look at any back page, we are the biggest game in Europe, Early kick off after the international break. Try and find us as a headline, or a positive story. No agenda. City are in a war v the media and the BENT cunts running the game, Are never going to accept us. Some clubs use siege mentality as motivation, the fans of our club need to wake up, Booing is for panto, support is the antidote to this treatment of our club. Starts today v Brand PLiverpool the only team to get us banned from Europe and still get sympathy !

A sustained theme seems to be emerging from the Cartel. Unfortunately, the average feeble-minded football fan will lap it up like a Turkey enjoying the aroma of the gravy it is about to be served up with.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6485
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:15 am
Location: Manchester
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:31 am

Dameerto wrote:To all those people saying just ignore it over the years - this is where ignoring it gets us. Front up to the cunts everytime they say or write some bollox and lets see where that gets us instead.


This. It annoyed me when people were saying "just ignore them they'll go away". Well they haven't and it's been 5+ years now!!

If we'd stood up for ourselves straight away it wouldn't be this bad. Other clubs banned certain people from their stadium and we welcomed them with a three course meal and free drinks. Mugs.
Image
User avatar
Mase
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14861
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:59 am

Mase wrote:
Dameerto wrote:To all those people saying just ignore it over the years - this is where ignoring it gets us. Front up to the cunts everytime they say or write some bollox and lets see where that gets us instead.


This. It annoyed me when people were saying "just ignore them they'll go away". Well they haven't and it's been 5+ years now!!

If we'd stood up for ourselves straight away it wouldn't be this bad. Other clubs banned certain people from their stadium and we welcomed them with a three course meal and free drinks. Mugs.


Spot on Mase - if we allow them they will do it more....once a school bully has been confronted and battered , he stops being a bully to you and goes and picks on someone else..someone weaker than you.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20042
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby Justified logic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:05 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
Dameerto wrote:To all those people saying just ignore it over the years - this is where ignoring it gets us. Front up to the cunts everytime they say or write some bollox and lets see where that gets us instead.


This. It annoyed me when people were saying "just ignore them they'll go away". Well they haven't and it's been 5+ years now!!

If we'd stood up for ourselves straight away it wouldn't be this bad. Other clubs banned certain people from their stadium and we welcomed them with a three course meal and free drinks. Mugs.


Spot on Mase - if we allow them they will do it more....once a school bully has been confronted and battered , he stops being a bully to you and goes and picks on someone else..someone weaker than you.

Amen Brother
Justified logic
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Playing in the hole
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:30 am

Justified logic wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
Dameerto wrote:To all those people saying just ignore it over the years - this is where ignoring it gets us. Front up to the cunts everytime they say or write some bollox and lets see where that gets us instead.


This. It annoyed me when people were saying "just ignore them they'll go away". Well they haven't and it's been 5+ years now!!

If we'd stood up for ourselves straight away it wouldn't be this bad. Other clubs banned certain people from their stadium and we welcomed them with a three course meal and free drinks. Mugs.


Spot on Mase - if we allow them they will do it more....once a school bully has been confronted and battered , he stops being a bully to you and goes and picks on someone else..someone weaker than you.

Amen Brother

This is my biggest bugbear as far as the club is concerned. If aspersions are cast against the owner the lawyers are on it but the unrelenting lies and negativity against the club go unremarked. Fucking annoying.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6485
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:15 am
Location: Manchester
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:42 am

We don't have the public support to take these cunts on in a war of words.

Like I posted before, we banned Dan Roan and the BBC's coverage of us got worse.

You're all mad if you think it would make any difference at all.
Foreverinbluedreams
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6417
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:52 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:.....You're all mad if you think it would make any difference at all.

here's OD being consoled by carl a few years ago

Image
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Eddy

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:29 pm

Justified logic wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:The next time we play Barca I hope the fans BOO the fuckign shit out of the cunts, from the moment they step onto the pitch - and low and behold if Baldie opens his gob in disgust, Id hope we'd respond by pelting him with Spanish tomatoes.

So , CL Anthem is a Booooooo and now so is Barca....cant wait.

Spanish tomatoes are better for throwing than eating anyway.


Spanish onions might be even better ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7163
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 pm
Location: Lost in the variations of the King's Gambit
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby ENIAM NAM » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:14 pm

I have a sneaky feeling barca are upset because of an interest in iniesta rather than messi. I would certainly prefer that to be the case.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1867
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:16 pm

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby Original Dub » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:57 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:I have a sneaky feeling barca are upset because of an interest in iniesta rather than messi. I would certainly prefer that to be the case.


Are you high??

For starters we don't need an iniesta, we already have at least one.

Lastly, every club in world football needs a messi.

The guy just scored his 38th career hatrick. Last night.
The greatest player ever imo and still on top.

I'd scream from the rooftops if we got messi mext summer.
It would be the most exciting signing of all time. I can only pray it's city that make it.
They've got Gill, pulling strings in Uefa. They've got the Media creaming their pants all over them and haven't twigged that you actually need a football team.
User avatar
Original Dub
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15909
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: UEFA v PSG & La Liga v CITY

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:07 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:The next time we play Barca I hope the fans BOO the fuckign shit out of the cunts, from the moment they step onto the pitch - and low and behold if Baldie opens his gob in disgust, Id hope we'd respond by pelting him with Spanish tomatoes.

So , CL Anthem is a Booooooo and now so is Barca....cant wait.

Spanish tomatoes are better for throwing than eating anyway.

Spanish onions might be even better ??

Quite right MC, much inferior to les oignons Doux des Cevennes, which are just coming into season - yum yum yum
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Eddy

Re: UEFA v PSG

Postby Shakermaker90 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:09 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Good article on this here

https://www.otbfootball.net/thats-rich- ... ster-city/


An excellent read.

It should be made to be mandatory reading for all the La Liga hierarchy.


There is a follow up article on the same website regarding PSG and why UEFA are highly unlikely to take any action despite the investigation. I'd recommend anyone who found the first article interesting take a look, there's a web of complications which seem to form a bit of a protection bracket around PSG.

Here's the link:
https://www.otbfootball.net/all-for-sho ... -into-psg/
Shakermaker90
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:32 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Blackadder, carl_feedthegoat, CTID Hants, CuteMancs, Dameerto, gmercer1, Google [Bot], Hazy2, ian494, johnny crossan, Justified logic, LookMumImOnMCF.net, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mase, South Stand Balti, Yukscore and 83 guests