Kevin The King

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Kevin The King

Postby Original Dub » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:56 pm

Nominated for the Ballon D'or, although you won't see it as a headline.
Something could get pretty rotten in the state of Swampland. . . it could just turn out even better than a particularly gory episode of "I, Claudius".
The only thing more entertaining will be our football..
User avatar
Original Dub
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17042
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: Kevin The King

Postby Dameerto » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:02 pm

Original Dub wrote:Nominated for the Ballon D'or, although you won't see it as a headline.

Have they said who the final 15 are yet? I want to know if I can unleash about Aguero being overlooked again...
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
User avatar
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17046
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: Kevin The King

Postby Scatman » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:40 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Nominated for the Ballon D'or, although you won't see it as a headline.

Have they said who the final 15 are yet? I want to know if I can unleash about Aguero being overlooked again...


Dzeko is there but no Sergio I'm afraid.
Scatman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3441
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:06 am
Location: Manchester

Re: Kevin The King

Postby Nick » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:10 pm

Scatman wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Nominated for the Ballon D'or, although you won't see it as a headline.

Have they said who the final 15 are yet? I want to know if I can unleash about Aguero being overlooked again...


Dzeko is there but no Sergio I'm afraid.


Lol
Nick
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6097
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:50 pm
Location: MANCHESTER

Re: Kevin The King

Postby zuricity » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:28 pm

Nick wrote:
Scatman wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Nominated for the Ballon D'or, although you won't see it as a headline.

Have they said who the final 15 are yet? I want to know if I can unleash about Aguero being overlooked again...


Dzeko is there but no Sergio I'm afraid.


Lol


I like Edin, great player no doubt, but even i can only ... lol.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10360
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Kevin The King

Postby patrickblue » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:18 pm

zuricity wrote:
Nick wrote:
Scatman wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Nominated for the Ballon D'or, although you won't see it as a headline.

Have they said who the final 15 are yet? I want to know if I can unleash about Aguero being overlooked again...


Dzeko is there but no Sergio I'm afraid.


Lol


I like Edin, great player no doubt, but even i can only ... lol.


Likewise, but if Edin was still playing for us, and was scoring 30 a season, he wouldn't get a look in.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/mcfc-mcfc-manchestercity-mancity-l3UcheajT7JMcf7Zm[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4827
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: Newbury Berks
Supporter of: City

Re: Kevin The King

Postby zabbadabbado » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:58 am

Peter Barnes on De Bruyne: “He reminds me so much of Colin, the nearest thing to that great City star from a glorious past.”
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:42 pm
Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Re: Kevin The King

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:14 pm

According to rags loving 101 GG web outlet, Dutch PM is willing to give Belgium the Dutch province of Limburg in exchange for KEV :lol:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/insane-offer-man-citys-kevin-de-bruyne/

as funny as this very piece of b*ll*x comes along, it says something when it comes from the elected leader of the Nation who re-invented modern football, isn't it? :D

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7184
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Kevin The King

Postby phips » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:54 pm

so good
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8267
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:04 pm
Location: California
Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Re: Kevin The King

Postby JamieMCFC » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:58 pm

JamieMCFC
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:40 pm
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Kevin The King

Postby zabbadabbado » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:31 pm

Might as well just Copy and paste the weekly KDB MOM performance posts. :lol: :lol:

I think he is the best midfiedler in the World at the moment.His statistics dont lie.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:42 pm
Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Re: Kevin The King

Postby Saul Goodman » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:21 pm

2 assists and 2 pre-assists during the 6 goals he was on the pitch for today
User avatar
Saul Goodman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3733
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 5:18 am
Location: Toronto
Supporter of: Manchester City

Re: Kevin The King

Postby Dameerto » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:48 pm

He's a ginger cake-baking god.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
User avatar
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17046
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: Kevin The King

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:08 pm

"Look at that from DeBruyne.... eyes one way, ball the exact inches other... perfect football!" Beeb cunt says
:D :D :D :D

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7184
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Kevin The King

Postby Bear60 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:58 am

Sparky our ex manager was praising him in his post match interview I have never seen that before from an opposing manager
Image
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2373
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:15 pm
Location: Oswestry
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Kevin The King

Postby blues-clues » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:54 pm

verses 2 & 3

Every time just like the last
To the inch, a perfect pass
Plays left or right
Makes Pogba look shite
Never a frown with Kev de Bruyn

Kev de Bruyn, Simply the best
Chelsea got rid, now City are blessed
Now he's our KIng
Hear City fans sing
He wears the Crown He's Kev De Bruyn
User avatar
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:57 pm
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Re: Kevin The King

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:28 pm

Bear60 wrote:Sparky our ex manager was praising him in his post match interview I have never seen that before from an opposing manager

That made me laugh as he said it through gritted teeth. Words to the effect 'We were back in it until that World Class Ginger Bastard stepped up, took control of the game and twatted us off the pitch, the cunt!'.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 34634
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Kevin The King

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:36 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Bear60 wrote:Sparky our ex manager was praising him in his post match interview I have never seen that before from an opposing manager

That made me laugh as he said it through gritted teeth. Words to the effect 'We were back in it until that World Class Ginger Bastard stepped up, took control of the game and twatted us off the pitch, the cunt!'.

eggsactly that effect. :lol:
made me chuckle too.
gotta love Sparky tho. for a rag he isnt that thick afterall and always try his limited best to play footy.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7184
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Kevin The King

Postby mr_nool » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:44 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Bear60 wrote:Sparky our ex manager was praising him in his post match interview I have never seen that before from an opposing manager

That made me laugh as he said it through gritted teeth. Words to the effect 'We were back in it until that World Class Ginger Bastard stepped up, took control of the game and twatted us off the pitch, the cunt!'.

eggsactly that effect. :lol:
made me chuckle too.
gotta love Sparky tho. for a rag he isnt that thick afterall and always try his limited best to play footy.


I think he used the same metaphor as Carl: "we poked them with a stick and the Brown found it irritating."
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21929
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Kevin The King

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:31 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Bear60 wrote:Sparky our ex manager was praising him in his post match interview I have never seen that before from an opposing manager

That made me laugh as he said it through gritted teeth. Words to the effect 'We were back in it until that World Class Ginger Bastard stepped up, took control of the game and twatted us off the pitch, the cunt!'.

eggsactly that effect. :lol:
made me chuckle too.
gotta love Sparky tho. for a rag he isnt that thick afterall and always try his limited best to play footy.


I think he used the same metaphor as Carl: "we poked them with a stick and the Brown found it irritating."


tell you what, if I wasnt recovery from my rejoice with peat malts on fri to sat, I wish I can have some of Your ales, Noolie.
You looks in sparkling form today :lol:

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7184
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Andy, Bluemoon4610, fangsanalsatan, Fidel Castro, Google [Bot], johnny crossan, Lev Bronstein, linwood, Mase, ruralblue, Yukscore and 71 guests