Tuesday's B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:21 pm

If it's not Sergio Aguero, Raheem Sterling or David Silva that we're supposedly selling, it's now Vinny.

I wonder who the papers will dream up next for us to off-load; KDB or Jesus ??


With regard to Barcelona, perhaps I'm being completely obtuse but why, if they were to sign that Palmeiras defender, would Messi and Mascherano be upset ??

Can anyone clarify ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7413
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 pm
Location: Lost in the variations of the King's Gambit
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby IanWright » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:11 pm

"If you asked 100 people, 99 would say Adebayor was wrong. The 100th would be Mark Hughes." Arsene Wenger
User avatar
IanWright
Robinho's Step Over
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:53 am
Supporter of: Arsenal
My favourite player is: Paul Merson

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby nottsblue » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:45 pm

IanWright wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/santasbailsack/status/906511226733285376

Funny.
nottsblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12141
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:02 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Have not liked him for these reasons :

Came in to our league cocky as fuck (IMO) and the justified perception of him was that he could breeze through it - he reckoned our league was no different to the Spanish or German -

Told City fans to STOP booing the anthem as ''if we want to be a big team''...it was there that I started to dislike him a lot.

Glared at the City faithful when Bravo actually saved one shot and we all cheered - obviously doesn't understand the City fan at all - I disliked him more.

Interviews that he does get on my TiTs, ala Mourinho scale - also hate the fact he gets to talk catalan in the press conferences - it should be in English and English only.

Talks about Barcelona at least once every 2 to 3 weeks.

There you go - my reasons for disliking Baldie.


True, true, true and true.

If he makes the right managerial decisions and we end up with the quadruple, will it matter who likes him?


The first bit is not true, it's how he was painted by the media when he arrived to set him up for a fall.

He talks about Barca because he's asked about Barca.


Ok then;
Whatever, whatever, whatever and whatever.
If he makes the right managerial decisions and we end up with the quadruple, will it matter who likes him?



Ill add to this reply seeing as I cannot add to the above full quota.

Do you just fucking argue a point for arguments sake Foreverinbluedreams ? why not start by saying IN MY OPINION instead of stating things as not fuckign true when they are true.

PePs quotes..and dont fuckign say he never said the actual word ..we all know what he meant.

“I know you like to hear: ‘It is the toughest one, ­congratulations,’” he said. “You are the most viewed. ( already alluded to this league being inferior)

"Of course the Premier League is tough, so tough. But I would not say going to the Bernabeu, Camp Nou, Bilbao, Sevilla is easy. Because in the last decade, all the Spanish teams arrive in the ­Champions League and Europa League. Winning the Europa League — like ­Sevilla did three times in a row. - ( basically , your tough but not as tough as the spanish league)

"The Premier League will be tough when, this is going to happen with five teams in the Champions League, they can achieve the last rounds. After we can say, ‘That is the toughest league’. We have to make that step.” (so basically , hes just said its tougher in spain and until we have the same amount of teams int he CL ir winning it from the prem then we are not as good)


Im not going to delve into his Barca comments but half the time no cunt in the media give him a question that involves Barca...Pep just brings them up in responses half the time.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20143
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby Justified logic » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:15 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Have not liked him for these reasons :

Came in to our league cocky as fuck (IMO) and the justified perception of him was that he could breeze through it - he reckoned our league was no different to the Spanish or German -

Told City fans to STOP booing the anthem as ''if we want to be a big team''...it was there that I started to dislike him a lot.

Glared at the City faithful when Bravo actually saved one shot and we all cheered - obviously doesn't understand the City fan at all - I disliked him more.

Interviews that he does get on my TiTs, ala Mourinho scale - also hate the fact he gets to talk catalan in the press conferences - it should be in English and English only.

Talks about Barcelona at least once every 2 to 3 weeks.

There you go - my reasons for disliking Baldie.


True, true, true and true.

If he makes the right managerial decisions and we end up with the quadruple, will it matter who likes him?


The first bit is not true, it's how he was painted by the media when he arrived to set him up for a fall.

He talks about Barca because he's asked about Barca.


Ok then;
Whatever, whatever, whatever and whatever.
If he makes the right managerial decisions and we end up with the quadruple, will it matter who likes him?



Ill add to this reply seeing as I cannot add to the above full quota.

Do you just fucking argue a point for arguments sake Foreverinbluedreams ? why not start by saying IN MY OPINION instead of stating things as not fuckign true when they are true.

PePs quotes..and dont fuckign say he never said the actual word ..we all know what he meant.

“I know you like to hear: ‘It is the toughest one, ­congratulations,’” he said. “You are the most viewed. ( already alluded to this league being inferior)

"Of course the Premier League is tough, so tough. But I would not say going to the Bernabeu, Camp Nou, Bilbao, Sevilla is easy. Because in the last decade, all the Spanish teams arrive in the ­Champions League and Europa League. Winning the Europa League — like ­Sevilla did three times in a row. - ( basically , your tough but not as tough as the spanish league)

"The Premier League will be tough when, this is going to happen with five teams in the Champions League, they can achieve the last rounds. After we can say, ‘That is the toughest league’. We have to make that step.” (so basically , hes just said its tougher in spain and until we have the same amount of teams int he CL ir winning it from the prem then we are not as good)


Im not going to delve into his Barca comments but half the time no cunt in the media give him a question that involves Barca...Pep just brings them up in responses half the time.

In that case I'm not expecting any complaints from him about fixture pile-up and injuries in the last quarter of the season. Particularly when we've tied up the PL title by March and can save our A team for the cup competitions like he did with Barca and Bayern. #tooarroganttoobserve
Justified logic
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2679
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Playing in the hole
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:32 pm

You see Carl I interpret it differently to you. The angle the media is taking is that this league is too tough for you Pep, you had it easy before, don't come over here thinking you're all billy big bollox, our football is tougher than what you're used to.

He's essentially telling them to fuck off and also telling them to not be so disrespectful to other leagues you pack of cretins.
Foreverinbluedreams
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6548
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:38 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:You see Carl I interpret it differently to you. The angle the media is taking is that this league is too tough for you Pep, you had it easy before, don't come over here thinking you're all billy big bollox, our football is tougher than what you're used to.

He's essentially telling them to fuck off and also telling them to not be so disrespectful to other leagues you pack of cretins.


I just dont see how you can interpret it any different to me when hes been actually fucking quoted to back up my claim ffs!...its there for all to see.

Id also love to see all the Barca plugs hes made during his time with us (Do not have the patience to delve into his press conferences but i'm sure they are all there ) , I swear the majority will of been made by him without any help from the cunts in the media - anyway , these responses from me are in response to the mad fuckign Italian who asked me why I dislike PeP at this stage of the season.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20143
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:46 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:You see Carl I interpret it differently to you. The angle the media is taking is that this league is too tough for you Pep, you had it easy before, don't come over here thinking you're all billy big bollox, our football is tougher than what you're used to.

He's essentially telling them to fuck off and also telling them to not be so disrespectful to other leagues you pack of cretins.

All about opinions. Different ways to interpret things.
If anyone is interested, my point is that a manager in any business is judged on results and whether he's liked or not has not got much to do with it.

Pep divides opinion on here. It's hard to interpret everything other people say and even harder when English is not their primary language.
If he ends up accomplishing what we feel this squad should be accomplishing people will be quite forgiving of some of his idiosyncrasies.
Image
iwasthere2012
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7128
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:53 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:You see Carl I interpret it differently to you. The angle the media is taking is that this league is too tough for you Pep, you had it easy before, don't come over here thinking you're all billy big bollox, our football is tougher than what you're used to.

He's essentially telling them to fuck off and also telling them to not be so disrespectful to other leagues you pack of cretins.

All about opinions. Different ways to interpret things.
If anyone is interested, my point is that a manager in any business is judged on results and whether he's liked or not has not got much to do with it.

Pep divides opinion on here. It's hard to interpret everything other people say and even harder when English is not their primary language.
If he ends up accomplishing what we feel this squad should be accomplishing people will be quite forgiving of some of his idiosyncrasies.


Agree with that 100%.
Foreverinbluedreams
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6548
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:57 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:You see Carl I interpret it differently to you. The angle the media is taking is that this league is too tough for you Pep, you had it easy before, don't come over here thinking you're all billy big bollox, our football is tougher than what you're used to.

He's essentially telling them to fuck off and also telling them to not be so disrespectful to other leagues you pack of cretins.

All about opinions. Different ways to interpret things.
If anyone is interested, my point is that a manager in any business is judged on results and whether he's liked or not has not got much to do with it.

Pep divides opinion on here. It's hard to interpret everything other people say and even harder when English is not their primary language.
If he ends up accomplishing what we feel this squad should be accomplishing people will be quite forgiving of some of his idiosyncrasies.


Agree with that 100%.


How would you interpret this.

'''You are a fuckign cunt'''. (no offense FIBD , but would you say that you forced me to say this ? did you push me into this comment or is it my personal belief or did I mean something else ?

BTW - Just seen his pre match Feyenoord comments , mentions Spain again and basically how far behind Spanish and German clubs we all our .

I may have interpreted it wrong though.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20143
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:00 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:You see Carl I interpret it differently to you. The angle the media is taking is that this league is too tough for you Pep, you had it easy before, don't come over here thinking you're all billy big bollox, our football is tougher than what you're used to.

He's essentially telling them to fuck off and also telling them to not be so disrespectful to other leagues you pack of cretins.

All about opinions. Different ways to interpret things.
If anyone is interested, my point is that a manager in any business is judged on results and whether he's liked or not has not got much to do with it.

Pep divides opinion on here. It's hard to interpret everything other people say and even harder when English is not their primary language.
If he ends up accomplishing what we feel this squad should be accomplishing people will be quite forgiving of some of his idiosyncrasies.


Agree with that 100%.


How would you interpret this.

You are a fuckign cunt. (no offense FIBD , but would you say that you forced me to say this ? did you push me into this comment or is it my personal belief or did I mean something else ?

BTW - Just seen his pre match Feyenoord comments , mentions Spain again and basically how far behind Spanish and German clubs we all our .

I may have interpreted it wrong though.


I interpret that I've touched a nerve.
Foreverinbluedreams
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6548
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:You see Carl I interpret it differently to you. The angle the media is taking is that this league is too tough for you Pep, you had it easy before, don't come over here thinking you're all billy big bollox, our football is tougher than what you're used to.

He's essentially telling them to fuck off and also telling them to not be so disrespectful to other leagues you pack of cretins.

All about opinions. Different ways to interpret things.
If anyone is interested, my point is that a manager in any business is judged on results and whether he's liked or not has not got much to do with it.

Pep divides opinion on here. It's hard to interpret everything other people say and even harder when English is not their primary language.
If he ends up accomplishing what we feel this squad should be accomplishing people will be quite forgiving of some of his idiosyncrasies.


Agree with that 100%.


How would you interpret this.

You are a fuckign cunt. (no offense FIBD , but would you say that you forced me to say this ? did you push me into this comment or is it my personal belief or did I mean something else ?

BTW - Just seen his pre match Feyenoord comments , mentions Spain again and basically how far behind Spanish and German clubs we all our .

I may have interpreted it wrong though.


I interpret that I've touched a nerve.


I can copy and paste all day long..............anyway , time for some work.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20143
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:17 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Have not liked him for these reasons :

Came in to our league cocky as fuck (IMO) and the justified perception of him was that he could breeze through it - he reckoned our league was no different to the Spanish or German -

Told City fans to STOP booing the anthem as ''if we want to be a big team''...it was there that I started to dislike him a lot.

Glared at the City faithful when Bravo actually saved one shot and we all cheered - obviously doesn't understand the City fan at all - I disliked him more.

Interviews that he does get on my TiTs, ala Mourinho scale - also hate the fact he gets to talk catalan in the press conferences - it should be in English and English only.

Talks about Barcelona at least once every 2 to 3 weeks.

There you go - my reasons for disliking Baldie.


True, true, true and true.

If he makes the right managerial decisions and we end up with the quadruple, will it matter who likes him?


The first bit is not true, it's how he was painted by the media when he arrived to set him up for a fall.

He talks about Barca because he's asked about Barca.


Ok then;
Whatever, whatever, whatever and whatever.
If he makes the right managerial decisions and we end up with the quadruple, will it matter who likes him?


I dont give the famous flying cunt about the treble/quadruple.
Am sure when team is tuned into Pep's game we will enjoy plenty of the glimpses of joy to watch that have been already envisioned.

I'll be very glad to not just have to stomach reference to Barcelona style as benchmark.
particularly because it's no difference than any sneaky bribery shite on stage in every southern european country and, generally, in every society largely influenced by the the catholic bigotry.

That and the league title, so that I can keep running, all summer long, the record of Martin Tyler's voice, fading in sore pain, as the final whistle of the 38th game is blown.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6797
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:32 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I dont really like PeP but I will 100% support his decision to sell Kompany, if that's what he wants to do.
I've said it a thousand times on this site , Kompany has always, always, always put country before club and hes got himself injured too many times to mention because of it and those decisions have fucked our season up on various occasions...............................well if the above is true,then it would seem PeP feels the same way that many of us do (90 mins against fuckign Gibraltar ffs !!)


You of all people Carl know full well you don't need to be liked to be an excellent manager. ;)

er, mate...
as a long suffering Blue, you should be aware that's factually untrue.
It may well be true in Salford.... and the rest of the world, but certainly not in Manchester.

Pete Seege would sing "Where Have All theTea Ladies Gone?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, Carl. You know I've come along with Your supporting style, big time, but isn't a tad early to say You don't like Pep?
Mind... I know, and share, part of what you mean, but football wise...


Have not liked him for these reasons :

Came in to our league cocky as fuck (IMO) and the justified perception of him was that he could breeze through it - he reckoned our league was no different to the Spanish or German - Perception yes, even after the first 10 games/wins last season I was going ... lets wait & not get carried away

Told City fans to STOP booing the anthem as ''if we want to be a big team''...it was there that I started to dislike him a lot. Fucl off it ain't no anthem I respect Peppo

Glared at the City faithful when Bravo actually saved one shot and we all cheered - obviously doesn't understand the City fan at all - I disliked him more. He should've been glaring at the keeper he installed instead of the comical England No 1 that he had at his disposal at the time!

Interviews that he does get on my TiTs, ala Mourinho scale - also hate the fact he gets to talk catalan in the press conferences - it should be in English and English only. Nah, that don't bother me tbh

Talks about Barcelona at least once every 2 to 3 weeks. You mean days right?

There you go - my reasons for disliking Baldie.
I salute you sir ...
Image
User avatar
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13739
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:52 pm
Location: Hampton Court Palace
Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: The left/Right sac

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:49 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Have not liked him for these reasons :

Came in to our league cocky as fuck (IMO) and the justified perception of him was that he could breeze through it - he reckoned our league was no different to the Spanish or German -

Told City fans to STOP booing the anthem as ''if we want to be a big team''...it was there that I started to dislike him a lot.

Glared at the City faithful when Bravo actually saved one shot and we all cheered - obviously doesn't understand the City fan at all - I disliked him more.

Interviews that he does get on my TiTs, ala Mourinho scale - also hate the fact he gets to talk catalan in the press conferences - it should be in English and English only.

Talks about Barcelona at least once every 2 to 3 weeks.

There you go - my reasons for disliking Baldie.


True, true, true and true.

If he makes the right managerial decisions and we end up with the quadruple, will it matter who likes him?


The first bit is not true, it's how he was painted by the media when he arrived to set him up for a fall.

He talks about Barca because he's asked about Barca.


Ok then;
Whatever, whatever, whatever and whatever.
If he makes the right managerial decisions and we end up with the quadruple, will it matter who likes him?


I dont give the famous flying cunt about the treble/quadruple.
Am sure when team is tuned into Pep's game we will enjoy plenty of the glimpses of joy to watch that have been already envisioned.

I'll be very glad to not just have to stomach reference to Barcelona style as benchmark.
particularly because it's no difference than any sneaky bribery shite on stage in every southern european country and, generally, in every society largely influenced by the the catholic bigotry.

That and the league title, so that I can keep running, all summer long, the record of Martin Tyler's voice, fading in sore pain, as the final whistle of the 38th game is blown.

Neither do I.

Not bothered about Barcelona.
Don't particularly enjoy the tippy tippy shit for shits sake that I think has by and large been found out in Europe and won't work in England for us,because we don't enjoy the privileges that a team like Barcelona do in their league, or in Europe for that matter.

CL matters to Pep's bosses and he will live and die by meeting their targets.

Whether we agree with anything he does or says doesn't come into it.

Some like him some don't.
Some like Pellers, some like Mancini, some didn't.

After Pep goes it will be the same with the next guy.

I'm largely enjoying the football I'm seeing from us and I think a lot but not all of our problems have been addressed.
I certainly see something more in this team than last years.
I think if we get a fair game every week this will grow and this team will win something this year. Hopefully the league.
I'll be happy with that.

I think this is the year. Pep has to produce. I don't care about what he says or what he is reported to have said. The media are on a crusade anyway.
Actions on the field and producing a team that will bleed for the jersey are what is important. If he does that but his first love is Barca, so be it.
Image
iwasthere2012
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7128
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:07 pm

Pep is the new #Sparky <walks away whistling>
Image
User avatar
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13739
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:52 pm
Location: Hampton Court Palace
Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: The left/Right sac

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:14 pm

Chinners wrote:Pep is the new #Sparky <walks away whistling>

You could just as easily have put
<discuss>

Is there an emoji for mischievous imp?
Image
iwasthere2012
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7128
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:40 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:Neither do I.

Not bothered about Barcelona.
Don't particularly enjoy the tippy tippy shit for shits sake that I think has by and large been found out in Europe and won't work in England for us,because we don't enjoy the privileges that a team like Barcelona do in their league, or in Europe for that matter.

CL matters to Pep's bosses and he will live and die by meeting their targets.

Whether we agree with anything he does or says doesn't come into it.

Some like him some don't.
Some like Pellers, some like Mancini, some didn't.

After Pep goes it will be the same with the next guy.

I'm largely enjoying the football I'm seeing from us and I think a lot but not all of our problems have been addressed.
I certainly see something more in this team than last years.
I think if we get a fair game every week this will grow and this team will win something this year. Hopefully the league.
I'll be happy with that.

I think this is the year. Pep has to produce. I don't care about what he says or what he is reported to have said. The media are on a crusade anyway.
Actions on the field and producing a team that will bleed for the jersey are what is important. If he does that but his first love is Barca, so be it.

Nothing to argue with this.
difference in sensibilities are integral part of debate charm.
For obvious reason I can't share Carl's and many others' patriotism, but I explained why I do share the whole rest of such argument. and it's not as petty as it may seem as it impacts the perception of The Club worldwide.

As an infamous "Mancini licker", I always thought that one of the few possible improvement on Bob would have been Pep, accorded with our Owner's benchmark.
I have been doing it, because I came across with the idea that Pep was going to become a managerial genius long ago when, at the end of his playing career, then adoreded skipper of his beloved Barca, Catalunya flagship, being fairly political he could have walked into whatever elective Office.
instead, he moved to end his career at a shitty bottom Serie A side, just to learn, first hand, the misterious ways to overly complicated italian tacticism: as humble and proactive as you can get.

Actually, what I always wished for the sake of City is the building of a steady leadership, capable to grow into a dinasty.
I stated many times that one of the reasons why I love English football is the managerial model which, when ticks all the boxes, creates an irresistible force.
Many believe that Pep is here on just a stop of the roundtrip.
I am not that convinced that, having finally grabbed him, the Club doesnt have the arguments to have him stay for the long haul.
as You say, his fate will be determined by his production, even tho I wouldnt be so strict in terms of this year or die.

And you are also right at saying that CL matters to Pep's bosses, but what actually matters to them is shining on the big stage, for obvious promotional reasons. Starring (i.e winning the pot) would only be the icing on a cake that City, sonner or later, will be eating. and not only once. It will matter also to us then, cuz then will be the moment when the haters will have to shut the fuck on the historyless nonsense.
For the same reasons, all those who would like to see the Club fighting back the powers that be - me included - are deluded. Revolution doesnt fit with Promotion biz. aiming to be part of the establishment does.

After 4 years wasted going backwards, here's hoping that the next guy is not even in distant sight.
but as you can teach me, the ultimate beauty of being City is the hard way.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6797
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby CrownPointBlue » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:46 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I dont really like PeP but I will 100% support his decision to sell Kompany, if that's what he wants to do.
I've said it a thousand times on this site , Kompany has always, always, always put country before club and hes got himself injured too many times to mention because of it and those decisions have fucked our season up on various occasions...............................well if the above is true,then it would seem PeP feels the same way that many of us do (90 mins against fuckign Gibraltar ffs !!)


You of all people Carl know full well you don't need to be liked to be an excellent manager. ;)

er, mate...
as a long suffering Blue, you should be aware that's factually untrue.
It may well be true in Salford.... and the rest of the world, but certainly not in Manchester.

Pete Seege would sing "Where Have All theTea Ladies Gone?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, Carl. You know I've come along with Your supporting style, big time, but isn't a tad early to say You don't like Pep?
Mind... I know, and share, part of what you mean, but football wise...


Have not liked him for these reasons :

Came in to our league cocky as fuck (IMO) and the justified perception of him was that he could breeze through it - he reckoned our league was no different to the Spanish or German -

Told City fans to STOP booing the anthem as ''if we want to be a big team''...it was there that I started to dislike him a lot.

Glared at the City faithful when Bravo actually saved one shot and we all cheered - obviously doesn't understand the City fan at all - I disliked him more.

Interviews that he does get on my TiTs, ala Mourinho scale - also hate the fact he gets to talk catalan in the press conferences - it should be in English and English only.

Talks about Barcelona at least once every 2 to 3 weeks.

There you go - my reasons for disliking Baldie.


Very balanced,reasoned & mature........Pep is suuuuuuuuch a fraud & turncoat.

How would you have coped when we had Ball,Asa,Coppell,Neil,Asa & Clarke in 4.5 months.
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:00 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:54 pm

CrownPointBlue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I dont really like PeP but I will 100% support his decision to sell Kompany, if that's what he wants to do.
I've said it a thousand times on this site , Kompany has always, always, always put country before club and hes got himself injured too many times to mention because of it and those decisions have fucked our season up on various occasions...............................well if the above is true,then it would seem PeP feels the same way that many of us do (90 mins against fuckign Gibraltar ffs !!)


You of all people Carl know full well you don't need to be liked to be an excellent manager. ;)

er, mate...
as a long suffering Blue, you should be aware that's factually untrue.
It may well be true in Salford.... and the rest of the world, but certainly not in Manchester.

Pete Seege would sing "Where Have All theTea Ladies Gone?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, Carl. You know I've come along with Your supporting style, big time, but isn't a tad early to say You don't like Pep?
Mind... I know, and share, part of what you mean, but football wise...


Have not liked him for these reasons :

Came in to our league cocky as fuck (IMO) and the justified perception of him was that he could breeze through it - he reckoned our league was no different to the Spanish or German -

Told City fans to STOP booing the anthem as ''if we want to be a big team''...it was there that I started to dislike him a lot.

Glared at the City faithful when Bravo actually saved one shot and we all cheered - obviously doesn't understand the City fan at all - I disliked him more.

Interviews that he does get on my TiTs, ala Mourinho scale - also hate the fact he gets to talk catalan in the press conferences - it should be in English and English only.

Talks about Barcelona at least once every 2 to 3 weeks.

There you go - my reasons for disliking Baldie.


Very balanced,reasoned & mature........Pep is suuuuuuuuch a fraud & turncoat.

How would you have coped when we had Ball,Asa,Coppell,Neil,Asa & Clarke in 4.5 months.


I'm resilient .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20143
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: barryconlonsbaldspot, Bing [Bot], CTID Hants, CuteMancs, Dubciteh, Justified logic, london blue 2, Nigels Tackle, nottsblue, Original Dub, Patrick, Piccsnumberoneblue, ShimmyShaker, Sideshow Bob and 60 guests