Carabao Claptrap

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Carabao Claptrap

Postby CuteMancs » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:34 pm

In case you were wondering what the baggies were thinking, the answer is not much...

COME ON CITY!!!

Team Selection

Foster

Nyom
Dawson
Evans
Gibbs

Phillips
Liverome
Krychowiak
Brunt

Rodriguez
Rondon

And the rest…

I think we will do these…I wouldn't play Evans because it could become a side show…They have a decent depth so would expect to still have a good side out, but you know what, we ain't bad either..

Mentioned in the other thread too that they've got their first Champions league matches a week either side of this game. I know which one they'd rather put their star players out for and which one they won't take seriously at all

We have to fancy our chances here surely?…They won't be at full strength, we should be (surely they can handle a midweek fixture this early in the season, the delicate flowers)

if we dont win this, pulis should go. Not taking the cups seriously again i bet…Seriously though, can't see anything but a away win. We are good but man city second side is still top notch.

Narrow away victory

Be seeing some goals in this game . Man city fly .

2 or 3 nil defeat....a City 2nd 11 will be far too strong for any side we can put out...defend for 20 minutes ..they score all over..

We'll put a strong team out but tactics won't change. Sit too deep, eventually they'll break us down, game over, they'll play it out like a training session…0-3

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Return to The Maine Football forum