Bendy On The Mendy?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:36 pm

bluemoon wrote:
Mase wrote:
bluemoon wrote:Some people really need to lighten up a little and get off the lads back. Quality player that gives us another dimension when available.


Says it all. We can't count on "when available".


Do you think he wants to be injured or brings it on himself? I highly doubt there's anyone more pissed off with the injuries than himself.


I didn't say he wants to be injured. He certainly embraces is with open arms though.

Or are you saying we should keep a player that's always injured just for the sake of it?
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22268
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby bluemoon » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:18 pm

Mase wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Mase wrote:
bluemoon wrote:Some people really need to lighten up a little and get off the lads back. Quality player that gives us another dimension when available.


Says it all. We can't count on "when available".


Do you think he wants to be injured or brings it on himself? I highly doubt there's anyone more pissed off with the injuries than himself.


I didn't say he wants to be injured. He certainly embraces is with open arms though.

Or are you saying we should keep a player that's always injured just for the sake of it?


Embraces it with open arms? How so?

Given the fact he's a 50 million Investment that is under contract, has a poor injury record and probably the most important one i.e. Pep rates him highly - The club don't really have a choice but to persevere with him. He'll be given another season to prove himself IMO.

We have one of the worlds best left backs on our books and people want to give him up on him so easily and get triggered because of some harmless social media postings. Sad to see from fellow City fans.
User avatar
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10397
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:42 pm
Location: 93:20
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:20 pm

"Triggered?" You spend too much time on Social Media :lol:
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22268
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby bluemoon » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:25 pm

Mase wrote:"Triggered?" You spend too much time on Social Media :lol:


:lol: A little millennial talk never hurt nobody.
Last edited by bluemoon on Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10397
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:42 pm
Location: 93:20
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:28 pm

bluemoon wrote:
Mase wrote:"Triggered?" You spend too much time on Social Media :lol:


:lol: Just trying to get down with the millennials man!


I've started using the phrase "the problem with kids today" - that's when you know you're getting old.
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22268
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:53 pm

KDB better watch out 1 more injurie and he will be next, the wind up merchants !!!!!!!!! :lol:
Hazy2
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6899
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:58 pm

Hazy2 wrote:KDB better watch out 1 more injurie and he will be next, the wind up merchants !!!!!!!!! :lol:


kdb has credit in the bank
mendy is well into is overdraft
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14567
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:18 pm

Problem is, we hate and take the piss out of Lingard and Pogba for crap that Mendy does...
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22268
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby PeterParker » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:34 pm

Did he post anything on instagram yet? Him with the cup?
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11607
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:45 pm

PeterParker wrote:Did he post anything on instagram yet? Him with the cup?


Mais oui mon ami - four frogs and a friend
Last edited by johnny crossan on Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6427
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby john@staustell » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:48 pm

Any sign of him playing again yet?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
User avatar
john@staustell
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15079
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am
Location: St Austell
Supporter of: City

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:53 pm

john@staustell wrote:Any sign of him playing again yet?
ruled out for Wednesday already along with Stones and the two Wembley casualties.
Last edited by johnny crossan on Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6427
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:54 pm

john@staustell wrote:Any sign of him playing again yet?


Think he may be in contention for West Ham, we would've likely had him fit a couple of weeks back if he hadn't been pushed to play on Burton's shit pitch.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8443
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:57 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Any sign of him playing again yet?


Think he may be in contention for West Ham, we would've likely had him fit a couple of weeks back if he hadn't been pushed to play on Burton's shit pitch.
not according to Knees Up Mother Brown
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6427
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:00 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Any sign of him playing again yet?


Think he may be in contention for West Ham, we would've likely had him fit a couple of weeks back if he hadn't been pushed to play on Burton's shit pitch.
not according to Knees Up Mother Brown


Fair enough, he was back training last week and I didn't hear anything from Guardiola about when he's available, I was just assuming he'd be in contention because it seems like he was fully involved in training going by the pics.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8443
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:56 pm

sick to death of this will he/won't he guessing game we've had for weeks. is he even bothering to get fit anymore?? seems content to mug for photos and collect his wages.
Sideshow Bob
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5929
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:58 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:sick to death of this will he/won't he guessing game we've had for weeks. is he even bothering to get fit anymore?? seems content to mug for photos and collect his wages.


What are you basing that last bit on mate?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8443
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:13 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:sick to death of this will he/won't he guessing game we've had for weeks. is he even bothering to get fit anymore?? seems content to mug for photos and collect his wages.


What are you basing that last bit on mate?


Hes doing what you do...hes assuming , but his assumption is more credible.

Sarcasm aside , hes a waste of fuckign space so far , his fault or no ones fault , does nothing for us...collected 2 trophies so far (As with last seasons trophy haul , laughable)
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23305
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:19 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:sick to death of this will he/won't he guessing game we've had for weeks. is he even bothering to get fit anymore?? seems content to mug for photos and collect his wages.


What are you basing that last bit on mate?


Hes doing what you do...hes assuming , but his assumption is more credible.


Why is it more credible, is there some evidence to suggest it may be?

As far as I can make out he was ahead of schedule ( the initial prognosis had him set to return mid February) with his recovery to the point where he was needlessly risked in a nothing game on a shit pitch and we're left with a situation where he's unavailable for longer than needed be.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8443
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:28 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:sick to death of this will he/won't he guessing game we've had for weeks. is he even bothering to get fit anymore?? seems content to mug for photos and collect his wages.


What are you basing that last bit on mate?


Hes doing what you do...hes assuming , but his assumption is more credible.


Why is it more credible, is there some evidence to suggest it may be?

As far as I can make out he was ahead of schedule ( the initial prognosis had him set to return mid February) with his recovery to the point where he was needlessly risked in a nothing game on a shit pitch and we're left with a situation where he's unavailable for longer than needed be.


If hes fit hes ready to play and he did play and got injured again , I doubt it would of fucking mattered if he played on a bowling green - hes just an injury waiting to happen - 2 seasons and counting.

He is 'perceived' (Quite rightly IMO ) to be more interested in attending events and being the class clown than he does on getting fit, which is why its constantly pointed out - does this mean its true ? maybe ...... he does himself no favors at all - look at yesterday ffs !!( He gatecrashed Bernardo's interview yesterday BTW) but fans like you will wonder what the problem is.

2 seasons injured....that's the fuckign problem.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23305
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Nickyboy, nottsblue, salford city and 19 guests