Bendy On The Mendy?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:15 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Some fans tend to be too fuckign sentimental of Legendary players like Silva......Foden is better than him right now - FACT.

Foden had not played enough pressure games to make that comment. Not his fault obviously.

Also there has to be some sentiment and latitude given to legendary players or else we will never build a proper squad. Wee cant just get rid of a player who has been immense for us because there is a new shiny toy out there. A few years ago people were claiming that Silva and yaya could not play in the same team we should get rid of 1, people wanted rid of Aguero and kompany. Our truly only great players who will hopefully go on to be ambassadors for the club and show that playing for city you are respected and not just a number.

Same will hopefully be true for the likes of kev, Bernardo and Sane in the future
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby bigblue » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:23 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Some fans tend to be too fuckign sentimental of Legendary players like Silva......Foden is better than him right now - FACT.

I can't remember Silva ever giving the ball away for a 2v1 fast break that the other team should have scored from. Foden is incredible for his age, but there are still improvements needed before he starts vs the top teams - especially at this stage in the season. A better team would have buried that chance.

You may not be on the crack, but you're definitely smoking something - whether it be K2, spice, pcp or whatever
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:14 pm

bigblue wrote:

I can't remember Silva ever giving the ball away for a 2v1 fast break that the other team should have scored from. Foden is incredible for his age, but there are still improvements needed before he starts vs the top teams - especially at this stage in the season. A better team would have buried that chance.

You may not be on the crack, but you're definitely smoking something - whether it be K2, spice, pcp or whatever

Id suggest you actually watch every minute of every City game (Like I do ) and then you would know what Silva has or hasn't done !!! FYI Silva has lost the ball more times in the last few months than he has ever lost in all the years put together that he has been here.

To the poster above who thinks we should take into account legendary status to play every game is fucking madness - you have to be on form to play in the team no matter who the fuck you are - anyone that says Silva has been anything above average over the last month or so knows fuckall about football (Hazy springs to mind )

I'm not saying get rid , I'm saying Foden is playing Better than Silva right now and is more of a goal threat than Silva right NOW.........................................so he should be fucking playing instead of him right NOW.

P.S I do not do drugs.....I waste my money on cars and women.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:28 pm

Come on now. Suggesting Foden is better than Silva is just madness. Sounds like something you see on talkshite :lol:
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:36 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Come on now. Suggesting Foden is better than Silva is just madness. Sounds like something you see on talkshite :lol:

Which part of RIGHT NOW was confusing mate ? was it the RIGHT ? or was it the NOW ? or was it the whole RIGHT NOW bit ?

I will say it again , Silva has been average to below average the last month or so whilst when Foden has played (Albeit the little we have seen of him ) hes playing better and poses more of a goal threat than anything Silva has given us recently.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:22 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:

Id suggest you actually watch every minute of every City game (Like I do ) and then you would know what Silva has or hasn't done !!! FYI Silva has lost the ball more times in the last few months than he has ever lost in all the years put together that he has been here.

To the poster above who thinks we should take into account legendary status to play every game is fucking madness - you have to be on form to play in the team no matter who the fuck you are - anyone that says Silva has been anything above average over the last month or so knows fuckall about football (Hazy springs to mind )

I'm not saying get rid , I'm saying Foden is playing Better than Silva right now and is more of a goal threat than Silva right NOW.........................................so he should be fucking playing instead of him right NOW.

You are a clueless cunt, It's not a crime but you are 100% clueless. P.S start doing drugs.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:33 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:

You are a clueless cunt, It's not a crime but you are 100% clueless. P.S start doing drugs.

Dear oh dear oh dear oh dear.....Hit a little nerve have I Hazy.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:19 pm

Haha not a chance mate as Insanely as your views are, at least it is entertainment
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby bigblue » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:53 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I'm not saying get rid , I'm saying Foden is playing Better than Silva right now and is more of a goal threat than Silva right NOW.........................................so he should be fucking playing instead of him right NOW.

I agree that Foden is in better form at the moment than Silva and is more effective vs smaller teams like Cardiff or Fulham. But to say he should start over Silva vs the rags, spuds, or any other massive games is madness. Experience means a ton vs the bigger teams, especially at this part in the season.

And when you say you don't do drugs - do you consider flakka a drug or just a hangover cure?
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only

Postby sheblue » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:30 pm

If pep were to start Foden ahead of David Silva in a big game now, it would be a sackable offense.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:12 pm

Ill be on Silva watch the next game.

Minute by minute updates.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:47 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Ill be on Silva watch the next game.

Watch aguero too, the ones you cast your eye in normally do alright for me haha.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:41 am

Good luck with that :D :D :D :D I will be on the M56 M6 M42 M40 you wait for the home help clueless. Have a nice day :x :lol: :x
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:15 am

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:18 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

Manager backs one of the most expensive defenders in the world on a huge salary ''shocker''

Maybe he should have just said hes a cunt and will accept bids of 10 million ?

P.S Banning him from the club for a week didn't happen.....it just did not happen.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:23 am

Hazy2 wrote:

Good luck with that :D :D :D :D I will be on the M56 M6 M42 M40 you wait for the home help clueless. Have a nice day :x :lol: :x

I do indeed have home help - my place is spotless.

Enjoy your unenviable drive.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby s1ty m » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:57 am

Foden looks like he's got the tools to become something special. David is something special, albeit not great the last month. But in big games, he starts. End of.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:01 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

Manager backs one of the most expensive defenders in the world on a huge salary ''shocker''

Maybe he should have just said hes a cunt and will accept bids of 10 million ?

P.S Banning him from the club for a week didn't happen.....it just did not happen.

Yet you'll happily quote Pep to back your argument when it suits you.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:27 am

M40 Carl thousands of blues, Sun is out. Wembley were the famous Man City you know the rest mate enjoy xxx
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:58 am

Hazy2 wrote:M40 Carl thousands of blues, Sun is out. Wembley were the famous Man City you know the rest mate enjoy xxx

Sun is out ? I find that hard to believe.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum