Bendy On The Mendy?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby sheblue » Thu May 02, 2019 6:55 am

Dont have a big problem with this. We all celebrated that goal :D
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Thu May 02, 2019 6:57 am

sheblue wrote:Dont have a big problem with this. We all celebrated that goal :D

We're not all professional footballers with two games left to win the league.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Thu May 02, 2019 7:09 am

Mase wrote:Further embarrassment last night for us all with Mendy going to the Nou Camp and filming himself celebrating Liverpool losing. Just jinxing us massively the prick.

I think for me the issue is other, not that he celebrated, we all did, but the fact he is in Barcelona. So either he is fucked again, or he is at a check up with the catalan doctor.

Hope it is the second.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Thu May 02, 2019 8:06 am

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:Further embarrassment last night for us all with Mendy going to the Nou Camp and filming himself celebrating Liverpool losing. Just jinxing us massively the prick.

I think for me the issue is other, not that he celebrated, we all did, but the fact he is in Barcelona. So either he is fucked again, or he is at a check up with the catalan doctor.

Hope it is the second.

You don't think it's embarrassing he celebrated, and filmed, a team losing that's got further in the Champions League than us?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Thu May 02, 2019 8:08 am

PeterParker wrote:

Hope it is the second.

Fuck em. Pep was there so what!
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby PeterParker » Thu May 02, 2019 8:17 am

Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Hope it is the second.

You don't think it's embarrassing he celebrated, and filmed, a team losing that's got further in the Champions League than us?

My first priority now, our, is for him to be fit. The rest comes second.
After the final with Watford all of the problems need to be solved, including him.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Michigan Blue » Thu May 02, 2019 10:43 am

Don’t want him anywhere near the matchday squad for the rest of the season after the Camp Nou stunt.

Sell him to a Chinese club in the summer.
"Certainly our programme is a full one, but as a player and as a manager I've always felt that there is only one way to go into a season...and that's to try to win every game.... While we are in four major competitions we shall try to win four major competitions." - Joe Mercer
Michigan Blue
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Wooders » Thu May 02, 2019 11:46 am

Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Hope it is the second.

Not really
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu May 02, 2019 12:10 pm

PeterParker wrote:

Hope it is the second.

He was invited over to watch the match by Umtiti and Dembele.

Hes a cunt.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu May 02, 2019 12:47 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Hope it is the second.

Yep, the whole squad has a couple of days off apparently. I wonder did Pep travel with Mendy.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Hazy2 » Thu May 02, 2019 1:59 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Hope it is the second.

Yep, the whole squad has a couple of days off apparently. I wonder did Pep travel with Mendy.

You know by not giving a shit some cunt will be so offended. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Pep fist pumped so shall we await the sack Pep brigade. nah fuck em !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Thu May 02, 2019 2:11 pm

Wooders wrote:
Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Hope it is the second.

Not really

Seems most fans find it embarrassing
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:20 pm

Mase wrote:
Wooders wrote:
Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Hope it is the second.

Not really

Seems most fans find it embarrassing

What most scousers ! Who gives a toss a few on here who let's not fuck about hate certain peeps
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Thu May 02, 2019 2:43 pm

If we were clear and couldn't be caught I'd probably find it funny. But the fact is we've got two important games coming up and he's doing that.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:49 pm

Mase wrote:If we were clear and couldn't be caught I'd probably find it funny. But the fact is we've got two important games coming up and he's doing that.

He is mates with two of the Barca players, we all hate Liverpool Fuck em !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu May 02, 2019 3:37 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Hope it is the second.

Shock horror..FIBD tries to justify Mendys behavior once again.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blues2win » Thu May 02, 2019 3:42 pm

He justifies it fairly. Pep was at the match too and they had a couple of days off.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu May 02, 2019 3:51 pm

blues2win wrote:He justifies it fairly. Pep was at the match too and they had a couple of days off.

Mendy has had 355 days off already.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu May 02, 2019 3:54 pm

Watch on youtube.com
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu May 02, 2019 3:56 pm

i honestly can’t believe that we still have folk on here defending him!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum