Bendy On The Mendy?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:23 am

Hazy2 wrote:City need him firing on all cylinders, if we get that, BOOM ! Carlos came back after he fell out with Bobby Manc, look what happened, just saying... Chill pills .

carlos would have scored 6 last night
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:26 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:City need him firing on all cylinders, if we get that, BOOM ! Carlos came back after he fell out with Bobby Manc, look what happened, just saying... Chill pills .

And that's even if he was' rusty'.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:48 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:You cant make this up. Zinchenko probably out for the majority of the rest of the season and Delph is out. That leaves Mendy and Danilo for LB (I hope Pep doesnt play Fern or Laporte out of position).

So, Mendy gets to come back in right as we get ready to hopefully win at least 2 more trophies. No doubt he'll be bragging and showing off the medals he didnt earn.

Ffs, if and it's a big if, Mendy plays the remaining games that will be 15 games played, he currently has the same number of appearances as Zinch. Will Zinch deserve his medal. Fingers crossed it won't keep him out for long.

Zinchenko has played nearly more than double the games than the other TiT has played over this season - Zinch has also been fundamental in 5 champions league matches and was also fundamental in us winning the LC and getting us to the FA cup semi final.

Mendy got 5 assists , 3 against the mighty Burnley, Newcastle and fuckign Huddersfield and 2 Arsenal (He gets a clap for that one )

To tell a story, you need to tell the fuckign complete story and not just a few chapters to make you feel you have a worthwhile point.

The point is IF Mendy plays 15 games he deserves a medal should we win it, you want to carry on disputing that and making yourself look a fucking idiot then carry on.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:56 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:You cant make this up. Zinchenko probably out for the majority of the rest of the season and Delph is out. That leaves Mendy and Danilo for LB (I hope Pep doesnt play Fern or Laporte out of position).

So, Mendy gets to come back in right as we get ready to hopefully win at least 2 more trophies. No doubt he'll be bragging and showing off the medals he didnt earn.

Ffs, if and it's a big if, Mendy plays the remaining games that will be 15 games played, he currently has the same number of appearances as Zinch. Will Zinch deserve his medal. Fingers crossed it won't keep him out for long.

Zinchenko has played nearly more than double the games than the other TiT has played over this season - Zinch has also been fundamental in 5 champions league matches and was also fundamental in us winning the LC and getting us to the FA cup semi final.

Mendy got 5 assists , 3 against the mighty Burnley, Newcastle and fuckign Huddersfield and 2 Arsenal (He gets a clap for that one )

To tell a story, you need to tell the fuckign complete story and not just a few chapters to make you feel you have a worthwhile point.

The point is IF Mendy plays 15 games he deserves a medal should we win it, you want to carry on disputing that and making yourself look a fucking idiot then carry on.

You base your fucking argument on a technicality ;''deserving'' is up for dispute and up to now he DESERVES fuckall.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:59 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

You base your fucking argument on a technicality ;''deserving'' is up for dispute and up to now he DESERVES fuckall.

A technicality??? Have a fucking day off!
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby sheblue » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:40 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:

Fucking sure he would. In his prime he would get 50 goals a season in this team.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby patrickblue » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:06 pm

sheblue wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Fucking sure he would. In his prime he would get 50 goals a season in this team.

Trouble is he'd probably last about five minutes with Pep.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:03 pm

patrickblue wrote:
sheblue wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Pep and Carlos could have been golf partners.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby ross.mcfc » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:25 pm

patrickblue wrote:
sheblue wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Trouble is he'd probably last about five minutes with Pep.[/quote

I feel the same way about Dzeko who would have walked off the pitch with a hat-trick no problem last night, couldn't see Pep liking his lack of skills out with the box thou.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:30 pm

I think Foden gives us more possibilities of getting goals than Silva does, seriously , he brings more to the table.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Outcast » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:54 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I think Foden gives us more possibilities of getting goals than Silva does, seriously , he brings more to the table.

I strongly believe our plans is to replace him with Silva when he retires or becomes bit part player.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby nottsblue » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:43 pm

patrickblue wrote:
sheblue wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Reckon Pep would have loved Tevez. His tenacity, work rate and interplay with other forwards are all attributes Pep values highly.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:21 pm

Outcast wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I think Foden gives us more possibilities of getting goals than Silva does, seriously , he brings more to the table.

I strongly believe our plans is to replace him with Silva when he retires or becomes bit part player.

Given Silvas decline over the last few months , Id replace him now...its brutal I know , but look at what Foden brought to the table yesterday!

Shots at goal from 25 yards ? when did Silva ever take a shot form more than 2 yards ? I hate slating Silva as hes a fuckign legend , but he seems past it now and Foden needs to replace him IMO.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:16 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Given Silvas decline over the last few months , Id replace him now...its brutal I know , but look at what Foden brought to the table yesterday!

Shots at goal from 25 yards ? when did Silva ever take a shot form more than 2 yards ? I hate slating Silva as hes a fuckign legend , but he seems past it now and Foden needs to replace him IMO.

I strongly believe some of you are smoking crack.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:21 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Outcast wrote:

That cunt Dazby eats it.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:22 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby bluemoon » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:09 pm

Finally some sense in this thread!!!
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby dazby » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:44 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Outcast wrote:

That cunt Dazby eats it.

The sad thing is that I agree with you on this point.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:44 am

Some fans tend to be too fuckign sentimental of Legendary players like Silva......Foden is better than him right now - FACT.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:13 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Some fans tend to be too fuckign sentimental of Legendary players like Silva......Foden is better than him right now - FACT.

Bollocks !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum