Bendy On The Mendy?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:17 pm

Now that the hate has calmed on Sterling, many will turn to Mendy. Heard TalkSport turn the screws from Pogba to Mendy even though he 2 aren't comparable.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:30 pm

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:Where has all the hate come from for Mendy. Thought he had an excellent start to the season and we have missed him the last few games.

He has played 13 games since we signed him a fuckign year ago and we broke record after record without him....please tell me how we miss him ?

For other Mendy supporters........I don't hate him but I do hate his fuckign attitude and Im fully juistified to feel this way ...you start a new job , you get inured and cant work , you focus on SM instead and become the clubs clown...once free of injury you get injured again and you cant work again but instead of focusing on getting better you decide to go to events to ensure his followers see his fuckign face on the back pages of the tabloids again.......then he comes back to work 3 hours late the next day ............................

Some fans prefer to ignore shit like this and pretend it isn't happening .nothing to see here................ and then there are some of us who see it and say it exactly how it fuckign is.

Well that would be me then.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Two's Kompany » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:29 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
FA cup winners 2006 wrote:Where has all the hate come from for Mendy. Thought he had an excellent start to the season and we have missed him the last few games.

He has played 13 games since we signed him a fuckign year ago and we broke record after record without him....please tell me how we miss him ?

For other Mendy supporters........I don't hate him but I do hate his fuckign attitude and Im fully juistified to feel this way ...you start a new job , you get inured and cant work , you focus on SM instead and become the clubs clown...once free of injury you get injured again and you cant work again but instead of focusing on getting better you decide to go to events to ensure his followers see his fuckign face on the back pages of the tabloids again.......then he comes back to work 3 hours late the next day ............................

Some fans prefer to ignore shit like this and pretend it isn't happening .nothing to see here................ and then there are some of us who see it and say it exactly how it fuckign is.

Spot on.
I thought we missed him against Lyon but the truth is we missed him or Sane.
I think Mendy has a lot to prove yet and needs to get his head down and justify his position at the club as the 'preferred' left back.
He has an amazing delivery but he's defensively weak, so if I was him I'd be concentrating on getting fit and making a name for being a great footballer not the team clown.
Two's Kompany
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Anyone in a City shirt!

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:42 pm

Ogden did well to get his hands on that, who's the rat?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:50 pm

Not impressed with him at all so far.

Played well against Huddersfield but seemed to be immediately found out by the teams that came after.

Another guy who we can’t rely on because of injury it seems.

Should have his head down working on fitness.

3 hours late for treatment after s night out is taking the piss.

Not my kind of character at all, but I’m not really into SM anyway.

And hanging out with Pogba is a no no.
He’s no influence to have.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby South Stand Balti » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:56 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:Not impressed with him at all so far.

Played well against Huddersfield but seemed to be immediately found out by the teams that came after.

Another guy who we can’t rely on because of injury it seems.

Should have his head down working on fitness.

3 hours late for treatment after s night out is taking the piss.

Not my kind of character at all, but I’m not really into SM anyway.

And hanging out with Pogba is a no no.
He’s no influence to have.

The biggest issue for me is fitness. If he played well every week he would be a real character on SM. When he hardly plays he is a clown on SM. The real clown though is whoever wanted to sign him. A major op on one knee and a poor fitness record before he joined us, for one so young. Why sign him? He will be constantly out injured until his contract runs out. We seem to have a history of this.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Saul Goodman » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:28 pm

Attitude aside Id rather Delph play at LB for sporting reasons (assuming both are fit).
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Dimples » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:00 pm

For me Mendy and Pogba are similar.
Two brain dead clowns.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:04 pm

The only thing I have seen is that Mendy was late and Pep had a chat with him about it. Is there something I am missing to bring out the vitriol, there's got to be more to it than that to get Blues backs up?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Dimples » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:12 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Carl nailed it here.
Same for me - his attitude, the attention seeking, the 'shark' rubbish, the SM crap...
Get your head down, get fit, play ball and contribute to winning trophies....
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:25 pm

Dimples wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Carl nailed it here.
Same for me - his attitude, the attention seeking, the 'shark' rubbish, the SM crap...
Get your head down, get fit, play ball and contribute to winning trophies....

Some of you may want this all to stop. Me I’ll give anything to get a footballer that isn’t the cliche post match interview giving robot that 99% of them have become. If I hear another “just happy with the 3 points” or it’s a game of two halves again I’ll vomit. Let the players have a personality.

Now if he’s late for treatment he needs to sort thag shit out. The rest is all in good fun.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:53 am

I find his lack of respect piss poor, to be honest.

If you get letters from the police, you reply.

If you’re in court, you turn up.

If you’re going to be late, you tell people. You don’t leave the colleagues who have helped you recover from a serious knee injury pissing about for hours on a Sunday morning.

This is all simple, common courtesy.

Does that mean I “hate” him?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:08 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:I find his lack of respect piss poor, to be honest.

If you’re going to be late, you tell people. You don’t leave the colleagues who have helped you recover from a serious knee injury pissing about for hours on a Sunday morning.

Some people throw the word hate out there where there is none towards the person, I have no idea why.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:10 am

Beefymcfc wrote:The only thing I have seen is that Mendy was late and Pep had a chat with him about it. Is there something I am missing to bring out the vitriol, there's got to be more to it than that to get Blues backs up?

This latest incident makes his attitude look questionable, Beefy. He gets a picture taken displaying some boxing belts telling everyone if they thought he'd already won a lot of medals well 'look at me now'. Well, he won those medals thanks to his team-mates, he contributed next to fuck all in the achievements. And then he's late to get back for an appointment that will help get back out on the pitch to help those team-mates because he needs to get his face in the papers. (And that's leaving aside the fact he's getting paid and is doing the square root of fuck all to justify his salary.) He needs to get his head down and become the quality player he should be rather than dicking around á la Pogba, otherwise he'll end up at a dead-end club like his mate.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:28 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:I find his lack of respect piss poor, to be honest.

Some people throw the word hate out there where there is none towards the person, I have no idea why.

I "hate" Pep, Gundo, Mahrez and a few others apparently.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby aaron bond » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:50 am

Saul Goodman wrote:Attitude aside Id rather Delph play at LB for sporting reasons (assuming both are fit).

Agree with this.

We’re better with Delph at left Back and Sane on the wing.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:15 am

Being late is taking the piss and he should be reprimanded for it.

The rest of it is bullshit and not worth getting your knickers in a twist for.

This latest thing about him being a shit defender is also bullshit, areas to improve for sure but nothing that a consistent run in the side couldn't sort out.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Dubciteh » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:15 am

aaron bond wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:Attitude aside Id rather Delph play at LB for sporting reasons (assuming both are fit).

Agree with this.

We’re better with Delph at left Back and Sane on the wing.

Agreed.

And agree with most of the last few pages.

He needs to get his head down and earn his place.

We destroyed the league in his absence last year which makes ripping our team apart to accommodate him even more baffling. Lets stick with delph and sane til someone can stop them because up until now no one can.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:29 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Being late is taking the piss and he should be reprimanded for it.

This latest thing about him being a shit defender is also bullshit, areas to improve for sure but nothing that a consistent run in the side couldn't sort out.

A consistent run in the side ? Sane and him have not worked out in the same starting lineup so for him to get a consistent run of games will mean Sane doesn't play in the position hes supposed to play in ????

FYI - hes been a shit fucking defender for us.... paint it however you want to paint it ,that's a fact.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:31 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Being late is taking the piss and he should be reprimanded for it.

A consistent run in the side ? Sane and him have not worked out so to get him in a run of games ,who suffers as a consequence of that ?...

FYI - up to NOW ,hes been a shit fucking defender for us.... paint it however you want to paint it ,that's a fact.

Is it fuck, that's an opinion Carl.

I didn’t call for him to get a consistent run, I said the issues he's hsd defensively are nothing a consistent run in the side couldn't sort out.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum