Bendy On The Mendy?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:53 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Sadly this just popped up on my FB time line, is just me or does Raheem seem to humour him and then awkwardly move on?

https://www.facebook.com/25352551472386 ... 998160196/


fibd will no doubt claim this is fake news
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14408
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Mase » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:54 am

CTID Hants wrote:Sadly this just popped up on my FB time line, is just me or does Raheem seem to humour him and then awkwardly move on?

https://www.facebook.com/25352551472386 ... 998160196/


Wouldn't surprise me if they've been told discretely not to get involved when he's filming.
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21658
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:49 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Sadly this just popped up on my FB time line, is just me or does Raheem seem to humour him and then awkwardly move on?

https://www.facebook.com/25352551472386 ... 998160196/


fibd will no doubt claim this is fake news


No doubt, Sterling did look awkward in that vid. I say we burn him, Mendy that is, who's with me.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8364
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Mase » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:11 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Sadly this just popped up on my FB time line, is just me or does Raheem seem to humour him and then awkwardly move on?

https://www.facebook.com/25352551472386 ... 998160196/


fibd will no doubt claim this is fake news


No doubt, Sterling did look awkward in that vid. I say we burn him, Mendy that is, who's with me.


Mendy would still vlog himself burning.
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21658
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:12 am

Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Sadly this just popped up on my FB time line, is just me or does Raheem seem to humour him and then awkwardly move on?

https://www.facebook.com/25352551472386 ... 998160196/


fibd will no doubt claim this is fake news


No doubt, Sterling did look awkward in that vid. I say we burn him, Mendy that is, who's with me.


Mendy would still vlog himself burning.


And we can all rejoice watching it.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8364
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Mase » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:17 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Sadly this just popped up on my FB time line, is just me or does Raheem seem to humour him and then awkwardly move on?

https://www.facebook.com/25352551472386 ... 998160196/


fibd will no doubt claim this is fake news


No doubt, Sterling did look awkward in that vid. I say we burn him, Mendy that is, who's with me.


Mendy would still vlog himself burning.


And we can all rejoice watching it.


I like Mendy. He's a character.
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21658
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:14 am

Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Sadly this just popped up on my FB time line, is just me or does Raheem seem to humour him and then awkwardly move on?

https://www.facebook.com/25352551472386 ... 998160196/


fibd will no doubt claim this is fake news


No doubt, Sterling did look awkward in that vid. I say we burn him, Mendy that is, who's with me.


Mendy would still vlog himself burning.


and, hilariously, tag himself somwhere like addis ababa
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14408
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:04 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
and, hilariously, tag himself somwhere like addis ababa


He'd still never be as funny as you tickle.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8364
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:00 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Sadly this just popped up on my FB time line, is just me or does Raheem seem to humour him and then awkwardly move on?

https://www.facebook.com/25352551472386 ... 998160196/


fibd will no doubt claim this is fake news


No doubt, Sterling did look awkward in that vid. I say we burn him, Mendy that is, who's with me.


Mendy would still vlog himself burning.


And we can all rejoice watching it.


Ill buy the popcorn.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23079
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Saul Goodman » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:18 pm

I hope the other players in the locker room are getting tired of his antics. Maybe that will finally teach him to buckle down, work hard, and concentrate on being able to...ya know...play football.
User avatar
Saul Goodman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4535
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 5:18 am
Location: Toronto
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:22 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:I hope the other players in the locker room are getting tired of his antics. Maybe that will finally teach him to buckle down, work hard, and concentrate on being able to...ya know...play football.


Because ya know, we have any idea what is going on behind the scenes.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8364
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Sideshow Bob » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:28 pm

mendy being perma-crocked is a blessing in disguise, b/c it's allowed zinchenko to blossom into a f*cking great player. playmaking from the fullback spot - who else is capable of that, especially in the PL?? he's like a feistier sergi roberto.
Sideshow Bob
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5869
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:37 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:I hope the other players in the locker room are getting tired of his antics. Maybe that will finally teach him to buckle down, work hard, and concentrate on being able to...ya know...play football.


Because ya know, we have any idea what is going on behind the scenes.


Ill tell YA what we do know - he doesn't play for us and hes always on Instagram / twitter and hes always clowning around.

3 facts for YA!
Last edited by carl_feedthegoat on Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23079
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Mase » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:37 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:I hope the other players in the locker room are getting tired of his antics. Maybe that will finally teach him to buckle down, work hard, and concentrate on being able to...ya know...play football.


Because ya know, we have any idea what is going on behind the scenes.


Do you not think that the fact Pep is being asked during a presser where Mendy is and he's made to look like a dick is a distraction itself?
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21658
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:39 pm

Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:I hope the other players in the locker room are getting tired of his antics. Maybe that will finally teach him to buckle down, work hard, and concentrate on being able to...ya know...play football.


Because ya know, we have any idea what is going on behind the scenes.


Do you not think that the fact Pep is being asked during a presser where Mendy is and he's made to look like a dick is a distraction itself?


You might as well boil your head Mase...FIBD is a Mendy licker and will back his corner till he runs his contract down.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23079
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:44 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:I hope the other players in the locker room are getting tired of his antics. Maybe that will finally teach him to buckle down, work hard, and concentrate on being able to...ya know...play football.


Because ya know, we have any idea what is going on behind the scenes.


Ill tell YA what we do know - he doesn't play for us and hes always on Instagram / twitter and hes always clowning around.

3 facts for YA!


When you say always.

Like I said before I wouldn't know about Instagram as I don't use it, do you?

I see some stuff on Twitter but it seems to me that Sterling and Walker are more active on there.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8364
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:45 pm

Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:I hope the other players in the locker room are getting tired of his antics. Maybe that will finally teach him to buckle down, work hard, and concentrate on being able to...ya know...play football.


Because ya know, we have any idea what is going on behind the scenes.


Do you not think that the fact Pep is being asked during a presser where Mendy is and he's made to look like a dick is a distraction itself?


The only person that looked a dick there was the journalist who asked the question.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8364
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:47 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:I hope the other players in the locker room are getting tired of his antics. Maybe that will finally teach him to buckle down, work hard, and concentrate on being able to...ya know...play football.


Because ya know, we have any idea what is going on behind the scenes.


Do you not think that the fact Pep is being asked during a presser where Mendy is and he's made to look like a dick is a distraction itself?


You might as well boil your head Mase...FIBD is a Mendy licker and will back his corner till he runs his contract down.


It's not a case of backing his corner, I'm just trying to be fair to the lad and not getting angry about irrelevant shit just because he's injured.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8364
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:53 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:I hope the other players in the locker room are getting tired of his antics. Maybe that will finally teach him to buckle down, work hard, and concentrate on being able to...ya know...play football.


Because ya know, we have any idea what is going on behind the scenes.


Do you not think that the fact Pep is being asked during a presser where Mendy is and he's made to look like a dick is a distraction itself?


The only person that looked a dick there was the journalist who asked the question.


Enough Benjamin Mendy should cut back on social media, says former Manchester City captain Richard Dunne

Mendy has been plagued by knee injuries since joining City in 2017, but has always been active on Twitter and Instagram
By Jake Bacon
13th March 2019, 12:16 pm

Former Manchester City captain Richard Dunne believes Benjamin Mendy should spend less time on social media.

Knee injuries have restricted the Frenchman to just 20 appearances since joining City in a £52million deal from Monaco in 2017.


During that time, Mendy has been very active on Twitter and Instagram, making him a fans’ favourite at the Etihad.

But Dunne, who made 352 appearances for City between 2000 and 2009, wants the left-back to focus on his football.

He told grandnational.org.uk: “[Paul] Pogba was on social media all the time earlier this season and wasn’t playing well.
LIVE on talkSPORT



“Like Mendy, it’s great having a laugh but make sure you’re contributing to the success of the club and not just feeding off of it.

“Make sure you’re doing your job before you’re posting anything.



“It’s a bit of distraction, and something the manager could do without.”

Mendy’s injury problems will reportedly force City boss Pep Guardiola to seek a replacement in the summer transfer window.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23079
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Bendy On The Mendy?

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:56 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:I hope the other players in the locker room are getting tired of his antics. Maybe that will finally teach him to buckle down, work hard, and concentrate on being able to...ya know...play football.


Because ya know, we have any idea what is going on behind the scenes.


Do you not think that the fact Pep is being asked during a presser where Mendy is and he's made to look like a dick is a distraction itself?


The only person that looked a dick there was the journalist who asked the question.


Enough Benjamin Mendy should cut back on social media, says former Manchester City captain Richard Dunne

Mendy has been plagued by knee injuries since joining City in 2017, but has always been active on Twitter and Instagram
By Jake Bacon
13th March 2019, 12:16 pm

Former Manchester City captain Richard Dunne believes Benjamin Mendy should spend less time on social media.

Knee injuries have restricted the Frenchman to just 20 appearances since joining City in a £52million deal from Monaco in 2017.


During that time, Mendy has been very active on Twitter and Instagram, making him a fans’ favourite at the Etihad.

But Dunne, who made 352 appearances for City between 2000 and 2009, wants the left-back to focus on his football.

He told grandnational.org.uk: “[Paul] Pogba was on social media all the time earlier this season and wasn’t playing well.
LIVE on talkSPORT



“Like Mendy, it’s great having a laugh but make sure you’re contributing to the success of the club and not just feeding off of it.

“Make sure you’re doing your job before you’re posting anything.



“It’s a bit of distraction, and something the manager could do without.”

Mendy’s injury problems will reportedly force City boss Pep Guardiola to seek a replacement in the summer transfer window.


So why is it only Mendy that gets stick for it?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8364
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bluemoon4610, blues2win, carolina-blue, Google [Bot], mr_nool, Nick and 29 guests