stat attack!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: stat attack!

Postby nottsblue » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:18 pm

Not conceded a shot on target for two consecutive PL games. The first side to do so since we also did in 2017 against Leicester and Huddersfield
nottsblue
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16778
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: stat attack!

Postby craigmcfc » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:12 pm

nottsblue wrote:Not conceded a shot on target for two consecutive PL games. The first side to do so since we also did in 2017 against Leicester and Huddersfield


Wasn't our last league game against Watford and they scored?
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10650
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:39 am
Location: Halifax
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: stat attack!

Postby craigmcfc » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:13 pm

Unless it's Away games, which would make sense as Bournemouth didn't have a shot on target from memory.
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10650
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:39 am
Location: Halifax
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: stat attack!

Postby nottsblue » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:13 pm

craigmcfc wrote:Unless it's Away games, which would make sense as Bournemouth didn't have a shot on target from memory.

It is away PL games. My bad for not being clear enough
nottsblue
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16778
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: stat attack!

Postby craigmcfc » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:09 pm

nottsblue wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:Unless it's Away games, which would make sense as Bournemouth didn't have a shot on target from memory.

It is away PL games. My bad for not being clear enough


No worries mate, doesn't take much to confuse me. Hell of an impressive stat anyway.
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10650
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:39 am
Location: Halifax
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: stat attack!

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:32 pm

Did you know? Since making his Premier League debut in August 2017, Ederson has kept more clean sheets in the competition (32) than any other goalkeeper.
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14408
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: stat attack!

Postby Nickyboy » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:38 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:Did you know? Since making his Premier League debut in August 2017, Ederson has kept more clean sheets in the competition (32) than any other goalkeeper.

That can't be correct as The Gayer and Alison are both the greatest goalkeepers of all time
User avatar
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Chorlton
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva & Zabba

Re: stat attack!

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:04 pm

Read a crazy stat that we've gone 23 games with just one loss, no draws. Fuck me, that's amazing.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 36845
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: stat attack!

Postby nottsblue » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:16 pm

Won 25 games at home this season. A record for us. The most ever is 26 by the rags. Another record we can get
nottsblue
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16778
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: stat attack!

Postby bigblue » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:18 am

Zinchenko's last 18 games in the PL:

18-0-0 in the Prem, 48-6 goal difference.
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10212
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: stat attack!

Postby bigblue » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:19 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Read a crazy stat that we've gone 23 games with just one loss, no draws. Fuck me, that's amazing.


that is incredible
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10212
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: stat attack!

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:23 pm

City are now the most successful visiting side at Old Trafford in the Premier League era.

We have recorded seven wins – including six in our last eight visits – moving us ahead of Chelsea, who have managed six.
User avatar
Hutch's Shoulder
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3747
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 am
Location: Wild country near Glossop
Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: stat attack!

Postby bigblue » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:24 pm

the rags haven't scored a goal for 4 hours 40 mins and counting, that's 8 hours 47 minutes. They have also conceded 13 goals since they last scored

:lol:
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10212
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: stat attack!

Postby nottsblue » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:24 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:City are now the most successful visiting side at Old Trafford in the Premier League era.

We have recorded seven wins – including six in our last eight visits – moving us ahead of Chelsea, who have managed six.

Like
nottsblue
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16778
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: stat attack!

Postby bigblue » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:25 pm

nottsblue wrote:Won 25 games at home this season. A record for us. The most ever is 26 by the rags. Another record we can get


we just tied it tonight I'm guessing
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10212
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: stat attack!

Postby nottsblue » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:26 pm

bigblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Won 25 games at home this season. A record for us. The most ever is 26 by the rags. Another record we can get


we just tied it tonight I'm guessing

We were away mate.
nottsblue
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16778
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: stat attack!

Postby bigblue » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:28 pm

nottsblue wrote:
bigblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Won 25 games at home this season. A record for us. The most ever is 26 by the rags. Another record we can get


we just tied it tonight I'm guessing

We were away mate.


ah, a few too many drinks and I skip words when reading
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10212
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: stat attack!

Postby nottsblue » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:30 pm

bigblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
bigblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Won 25 games at home this season. A record for us. The most ever is 26 by the rags. Another record we can get


we just tied it tonight I'm guessing

We were away mate.


ah, a few too many drinks and I skip words when reading

But we should equal it v Leicester though
nottsblue
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16778
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: stat attack!

Postby bigblue » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:37 pm

User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10212
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: stat attack!

Postby zuricity » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:40 pm

nottsblue wrote:
bigblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Won 25 games at home this season. A record for us. The most ever is 26 by the rags. Another record we can get


we just tied it tonight I'm guessing

We were away mate.


i think he was being a tad cheeky, but you may have missed that.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11565
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests