Thursday's B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Thursday's B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:58 am

THE BOLLOX

Jesus denies new deal rumours
Gabriel Jesus has played down reports suggesting Manchester City are in the process of offering him a new deal.
The Brazil striker has made such an impact since arriving at the Etihad Stadium in January that it has been claimed the club already want to discuss new terms.
The 20-year-old, who has scored 12 goals in 19 appearances for City, has four years remaining on his present deal.
Asked about a potential new contract, Jesus said: "It does not exist. I don't know anything about it. Nothing came to me yet. City did not talk to me about it, neither my agent. So there is nothing in process. My focus is to help Manchester City."
Jesus has formed an impressive partnership with Sergio Aguero but both players have to deal with Pep Guardiola's squad rotation policy.
Jesus was left out for Saturday's 5-0 Premier League win against Crystal Palace and was substituted after 54 minutes of the 2-0 win over Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League on Tuesday.
Speaking to reporters after the Shakhtar win, Jesus said: "If one player is in a better moment, I have to respect that. I'm really okay with that, I accept it.
"If I'm not playing well and deserve to be on the bench, that's it, and it happens with any player here. Pep is doing a great work here, using a lot of players in the squad and every player is helping Manchester City, that's the most important thing."

Man City will prove title credentials against Chelsea, says Ilkay Gundogan
Ilkay Gundogan says Manchester City are ready to showcase their title credentials when they visit Stamford Bridge to take on Chelsea this weekend.
City have been in imperious form in the Premier League in recent weeks, winning their last three matches against Liverpool, Watford and Crystal Palace by a combined scoreline of 16-0.
Pep Guardiola's side face their biggest test of the season so far when they travel to London on Saturday to take on a Chelsea side that is brimming with confidence after their dramatic 2-1 victory at Atletico Madrid in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Midfielder Gundogan, 26, said: "It's a huge game and it's away, so it's even more difficult, but we feel ready.
"If you ask the manager there is always something to improve but we know that we are a great team, we have great players and it's just up to us to prove that every fourth day.
"It's also about character, going to Stamford Bridge against the champions to play our game.
"We're going to prove that we are ready for that and hopefully it will be a great game for us."
City's attackers have grabbed the headlines this season after plundering 21 goals in six league matches but they have also been rock solid at the back, conceding just twice.
"At the back too we have conceded few, so our defence has also done a great job in the last weeks. It's a combination of both and that's a really good recipe to win games," Gundogan said.
Gundogan recently returned to first-team action after nine months on the sidelines following knee surgery.
The Germany international suffered another injury scare on his return to football, coming off injured during City's third round League Cup game against West Brom.
But he insists he is feeling fine and is ready to contribute to City's title charge.
Gundogan said: "I'm just happy that I returned that quickly after that hard tackle. I tried to train on the Friday and I still felt a little bit in my kn
"Saturday it was not possible to be in the squad but I trained Sunday and Monday and I felt good, so I'm just happy to return that quickly."

Manchester City Interested In Signing This Barcelona Prodigy: Can He Complete Pep’s Squad?
Premier League heavyweights Manchester City have inked a smashing start to their season, having collected 16 points from their first 6 league games and are currently placed at the top of the English top flight’s table. Besides, they also bagged a commendable 0-4 win away at Feyenoord in their first group game in the UEFA Champions League and appear to be a formidable side capable of clinching major silverware.
Under the tutelage of Pep Guardiola, the blue half of Manchester lured some scintillating names to the Etihad Stadium like Benjamin Mendy, Kyle Walker, Bernardo Silva, Ederson and Danilo.
Their new acquisitions have considerably strengthened their arsenal as Guardiola looks to erect a strong footing for himself in his second season with Manchester City. However, is seems like he is far from being a satisfied man.
As per one of the latest reports by The Sun, Manchester City are ready to trigger Sergi Roberto’s £35.3million Barcelona release clause in order to prise him out of Camp Nou. The former Bayern Munich manager is apparently looking forward to shoring up his defence further and no wonder why he has put a player of fine calibre like Roberto on his radar.
Roberto emerged through the youth ranks of Santes Creus, Gimnastic and Barca, before plying his trade for Barcelona. Capable of operating from a wide array of positions, including right-back, defensive midfield as well as on the wings, the Spaniard is known for his raw pace and ability to pass the ball meticulously. He is a forward-thinking player who offers tenacity, exuberance, discipline and steel.
He is keen to sign a new contract with his current employers but no official confirmation of a fresh deal has emerged yet. In a situation like this persists, the Citizens are likely to pounce upon the opportunity to make him sign on the dotted line.
The 25-year-old cycles possession very well, always looks to push forward the attacking endeavours of the side and his impeccable dribbling skills enable him to breeze past opposition’s defenders with ease.
Besides, Roberto maintains a neat balance between his attacking prowess and defensive contribution and has proved his mettle in La Liga for a decent amount of time now. In 5 appearances in the Spanish top flight this season, he has accumulated 1 goal 2 assists and has made1.2 tackles, 1.2 interceptions, 0.6 clearances and 0.2 blocks per game on an average and thus, he would indeed be a stunning addition for Manchester City.

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte 'surprised' by scheduling of Man City clash just three days after toppling Atletico Madrid
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has questioned the scheduling of the side's Premier League match against Manchester City on Saturday, saying his players may not have enough time to recover from their Uefa Champions League win at Atletico Madrid.
A goal from substitute Michy Batshuayi secured a 2-1 injury time victory over Atletico at the Wanda Metropolitano on Wednesday, putting Chelsea top of Group C with two wins from two following the 6-0 thrashing of Azerbaijani champions Qarabag earlier this month.
But instead of basking in Chelsea's win, Conte instead chose to focus on his team's congested fixture list, saying the game against City should be delayed 24 hours.
The Italian feels the Premier League champions are at a disadvantage ahead of their crucial encounter with table-topping City, who had an extra day's rest after their 2-0 home win over Shakhtar Donetsk on Tuesday.
"Honestly, in this case we are a bit penalised and I think it's very important before taking a decision like this to analyse the different situations of the teams," Conte told reporters.
"Don't forget, Manchester City played yesterday at home. We played tonight, away. For sure, we will return to London around 4am. To have only one day to prepare for this type of game is not right.
"Above all because, now, it's an international break. Honestly, I'm very surprised to see that this game we have to play on Saturday, not on Sunday."
Chelsea beat City three times last season with league victories at the Etihad Stadium and Stamford Bridge as well as a 5-1 win in the FA Cup fifth round. Conte said he would make a late call on the fitness levels of several players ahead of the encounter in West London though.
"Maybe I'll wait until the end, one or two hours before we play. I need to speak to my players to understand very well their physical condition," he added.
City midfielder Ilkay Guendogan, meanwhile, expects his team's title credentials to be thoroughly tested at Stamford Bridge.
"It's a huge game and it's away, so it's even more difficult, but we feel ready," the 26-year-old Germany international said.
"If you ask the manager, there is always something to improve but we know that we are a great team, we have great players and it's just up to us to prove that every fourth day."
Pep Guardiola's City side top the table ahead of Manchester United on goals scored, with his squad having found the net 22 times in their six Premier League games conceding just three.

DEGENERATE BOLLOX
Arsenal news: Arsene Wenger should've swapped Alexis Sanchez for Sergio Aguero - Merson
ARSENE WENGER should've agreed to sell Alexis Sanchez to Manchester City in exchange for Sergio Aguero.
That is the view of former Arsenal midfielder-turned-pundit Paul Merson.
Sanchez, 28, was on the verge of joining Manchester City on transfer deadline day after Arsenal accepted an offer totalling £60million for him.
But a move broke down at the last minute after Arsene Wenger failed to bring in a replacement in time, with Monaco winger Thomas Lemar rejecting a move to the Emirates despite his club accepting a £92m offer.
Prior to Sanchez's move to City collapsing, reports surfaced that a Sergio Aguero-Sanchez swap deal could happen.
And Merson is baffled as to why Wenger did not chase up Pep Guardiola's side to outline a desire to sign Aguero in exchange for Alexis Sanchez.
Merson told Sky Sports' The Debate on Tuesday: "When Man City were after Sanchez at Arsenal I was thinking 'if I'm Arsene Wenger I'm ringing up going if you want Sanchez I'll have Aguero, if you are that desperate for him give me Aguero'.
"He'll score goals for fun and his record is phenomenal."
Aguero had the chance to equal Eric Brook's all-time goalscoring record of 177 at Manchester City in the 2-0 Champions League win over Shakhtar Donetsk last night.
But the Argentina international's best opportunity of the game from the penalty spot was comfortably saved by Andriy Pyatov.
Aguero will have the chance to reach the milestone again when City take on Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Saturday (5:30pm).
While Sanchez's Arsenal have Europa League duty to attend to when they travel to Belarus to take on Bate Borisov tomorrow (6pm).

Hugh Hefner's
WAG OF THE DAY

Spoiler: Show/Hide
Spoilbox

OTHER BOLLOX
Crystal Palace are keen to sign free agent Carlton Cole, 33, as none of their senior strikers are fit. (Mirror)

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has sent scouts to watch 29-year-old Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan. (Sun)

Manchester United, Arsenal and Everton had scouts watching England Under-20 forward Keinan Davis' latest impressive display for Aston Villa. The 19-year-old scored his second Championship goal in Villa's 4-0 win at Burton. (Mirror)

Gareth Southgate will include Dele Alli in his next England squad on Thursday - despite the 21-year-old Tottenham midfielder potentially facing a suspension. (Mirror)

Former Manchester United defender Gabriel Heinze, 39, is in line to become Argentine club San Lorenzo's new manager. (El Grafico - in Spanish)

Watford forward Richarlison, 20, decided to turn down an offer from Ajax and join the Hornets following a phone call from manager Marco Silva. (Watford Observer)

Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho, 25, says he will give his "maximum" for the club despite angling for a move to Barcelona during the summer. (Daily Star)

Everton boss Ronald Koeman has warned 26-year-old midfielder James McCarthy not to take "risks" with his fitness after being called up by the Republic of Ireland. (Liverpool Echo)

A North Korean player at Perugia has been banned by his country's government from speaking to the media after matches. (La Stampa)

Bayern Munich goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, 31, says he has been playing with a metal plate in his foot for the past nine years. (Bild - in German)

A match in Romania's fifth tier had to be abandoned because all the balls available were kicked into a river. (Obiectiv - in Romanian)

Fifa and Uefa officials have been accused during an inquiry at the European Parliament of being "enablers" in a corrupt system that allows players and agents to avoid paying tax. (Guardian)

Arsenal and Liverpool could play their Premier League match at Emirates Stadium at 16:00 GMT on Christmas Eve. (Daily Telegraph)

But Liverpool will oppose any plan to switch their trip to Arsenal to Christmas Eve afternoon - with Reds' supporters having expressed concerns over the proposal. (Liverpool Echo)

Thousands of migrant workers in Qatar, including those building stadiums for the 2022 World Cup, are being subjected to potentially life-threatening heat and humidity, according to new research from Human Rights Watch. (Guardian)

Tottenham striker Harry Kane, 24, has revealed he is planning an extension at his home to display his hat-trick and man of the match balls. (Daily Star)

GOLDEN BOLLOX
On this day in 2012
Manchester City Striker Has Had Enough Of Life In The Premier League, Italian Reports Suggest
Mario Balotelli has grown increasingly frustrated with life at Manchester City in recent weeks, and may have had enough with life in the Premier League, reports emanating from Italy suggest.
Italian news outlet Calciomercato claim that the mercurial forward has grown disillusioned with life at the Etihad stadium, following a series of disagreements with manager Roberto Mancini, which culminated in the manager pushing the moody striker down the tunnel following City’s draw with Arsenal over the weekend. Balotelli’s agent Mino Raiola has repeatedly claimed that all is well between the Premier League champions and Balotelli, but Calciomercato claim otherwise, and suggest that the 22-year-old would consider a return to Milan.
Balotelli and Inter Milan club president Massimo Moratti have reportedly maintained a close relationship despite the striker’s move to Manchester two years ago. Manchester City’s valuation of the striker, in addition to his exorbitant wages would prove to be a stumbling block in any attempt to sign the player on Inter’s part, with City expectant of at least an offer of €30 million.

Why Manchester City’s Cup crash will make life tougher still for the club’s talented young guns
Against Aston Villa in the third round of the newly-christened Capital One Cup, the two teenagers were given a chance to show they are City’s future.
According to Dedryck Boyata, forced to seek games at FC Twente, it’s ‘virtually impossible’ for young players to make the grade in an age where money is no object.
“Life is really difficult for young players now at City,” he said, after joining Steve McLaren in Holland.
“The club wants to win everything so they just go out and buy top-class players. Money is no problem.
“They don’t look at their own youth and talent, so it’s virtually impossible for a youth player to make it into the first team now.”
Even Spain Under-19 international Suarez, handed his first start last night, agrees that the English system doesn’t help youth team players graduate into the first team. In his homeland, it’s the norm for reserve sides to play in the second tier, something Suarez believes should be replicated in England.
“For me, the best thing would be if we had a second team playing in the second division in England like the Spanish clubs do,” said the 19-year-old in an interview in the programme.
“This would allow us to gain experience against other League teams, playing the style our club demands and not having to go out on loan.”
Razak is one of City’s youngsters who has gone out on loan. He’s made three substitute appearances in the Premier League in three seasons since joining from Crystal Palace while getting experience during short-term spells at Portsmouth and Brighton.
He knows better than most how hard it is to crack the first team.
Roberto Mancini talked him up during pre-season, giving the impression that the young Ivory Coast midfielder was ready to fill the void left by Owen Hargreaves and David Pizarro. But just when it looked like he might be on the verge of his breakthrough season, City spent nearly £30m on Jack Rodwell and Javi Garcia and Razak was pushed back into the shadows. That’s not to say City aren’t taking youth development seriously.
Work has just started on a new academy and training ground being built in the shadow of the Etihad Stadium. The idea is to become as successful as Barcelona’s ‘futbol base’, which began by the Nou Camp – albeit in a stone farmhouse and not a £200m complex.
The club are also very proud of Micah Richards and a corridor close to the tunnel is lined with pictures documenting his rise from youth team player to England international.
The hope is that players like Suarez and Razak as well as George Evans, Jeremy Helan and Luca Scapuzzi – all on the bench last night – will follow the same path.
They took their first tentative steps last night, Suarez looking sharp and skilful behind Mario Balotelli and Carlos Tevez and Razak patrolling in front of the back four until he ran out of steam and started giving the ball away.
An early exit in the League Cup exit will hurt youngsters like Suarez and Razak more than most with first-team opportunities reduced even further.
Mission impossible just got a bit harder

Manchester City: Kolo Toure concerned by leaky defence
Kolo Toure says champions Manchester City must improve their defensive record to have any chance of retaining their Premier League title.
City have conceded 16 goals in eight competitive matches, including four against Aston Villa on Tuesday.
Toure told BBC Radio Manchester: "If you want to win the Premier League, you have to be able to keep clean sheets.
"We haven't been able to do that as a team and we need to work on that with the manager, definitely."
Roberto Mancini made ten changes to the side that drew 1-1 with Arsenal in their previous game when City were knocked out of the Capital One Cup by Paul Lambert's Villa.
The Italian has rotated personnel and formations in an attempt to make his team more solid, but the champions have conceded at least once in every game they have played this season.
"We leave the manager to make his decision," said centre-back Toure.
"He is the boss and he does what he thinks is best for the team. We are professional players and we just need to adapt to what he is doing."
City will look to bounce back from their League Cup exit when they visit in-form Fulham on Saturday.
"It's going to be a really hard game but we have great players and a good manager," said the former Arsenal man.
"We just need to play better, be more confident and defend better."

Loan arrangers: Man City to farm out Razak after Capital One Cup face-plant
Shock defeat to Villa closed off the young midfielder's best chance of playing time at Eastlands this season PLUS Clubs queue up for Ibrahim
One and done: Razak's hopes of months of League Cup playing time ended with Villa's win Neville Williams
Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini is ready to send teen midfielder Abdul Razak out on loan - after their first-hurdle Capital One Cup exit.
Tuesday's third-round defeat by Aston Villa, in which Razak played, means his chances will now be limited, so Mancini wants him to go to a Championship side to gain experience.
The 19-year-old has been sent out to Portsmouth and Brighton in the past, and now Mancini hopes to find Razak another temporary home for the rest of the year.

* MANCHESTER CITY midfield prospect Abdi Ibrahim is a loan target for a host of Premier League clubs, writes John Cross.
The 21-year-old, currently on loan to Norwegian club Stromsgodset, has attracted interest from Norwich, Wigan, Southampton and Reading.
Championship clubs Blackpool and Brighton are also watching developments.

ROBERTO MANCINI BLOWS TOP LIKE THE ‘HAIRDRYER’
ROBERTO MANCINI’S image may be all Italian cool but, when the red mist descends, he can be just as volatile as Sir Alex Ferguson.
So says a player who knows him well, Brazilian defender Maicon, who has just been reunited with Mancini at Manchester City after working under him at Inter Milan.
Maicon says Mancini’s desire for perfection means he is always on the brink of eruption during games and explains why he has frequent touchline bust-ups with his fellow managers.
Paul Lambert became the latest boss to have a face-to-face exchange with Mancini during Aston Villa’s surprise 4-2 Capital One Cup win at the Etihad Stadium on Tuesday. Manchester United’s Ferguson, Everton’s David Moyes, QPR’s Mark Hughes – his predecessor at City – and Stoke’s Tony Pulis have all had similar verbal altercations.
But Maicon believes the latest spat was probably born out of frustration at City’s poor performance.
If he gets angry he reminds everybody of the standards required. There is a minimum requirement that is always there. The players know they have to perform at that level
Manchester City defender Maicon
“All winning coaches are the same so if he Ferguson has the hairdryer, Roberto has the same passion,” he said.
“All winning managers are the same and they show this passion because they really want to win and the players can feel that.
“Roberto is no different. He’s a winning manager like the other ones, so he has the same passion. It is important. That is the way he should be, a passionate coach who demands high standards.
“If he gets angry he reminds everybody of the standards required. There is a minimum requirement that is always there. The players know they have to perform at that level.”
It is four years since Maicon played under Mancini but – apart from the loss of a few pounds – he has detected no change in him. And he admits if it was not for Mancini, he may not be at City now.
He said: “He’s a bit thinner now. But it is the same man, the same passion, the same will to win, the same intensity as a manager. I have found the same kind of manager.
“People have described him as aloof with his players but my view is different. I really don’t see him as aloof. Certainly when I was at Inter he always used to help me. He helped all the players.
“Of course, the fact he is City manager was a very important factor in me coming here. To have someone you have worked with who can help you is important.
“You know what he wants and what kind of manager he is. That was a decisive factor in my decision. My experience with him has been a great experience.
“Of course the players appreciate the fact the manager speaks up for the team and the players, especially because he puts the pressure on himself rather than giving it to the players.
“He can get passionate but, generally speaking, he likes to keep quiet and keep the atmosphere around the team calm.”
City’s inability to recapture last season’s defensive stability is the main cause of frustration for Mancini, who has seen his side go four games without a win for the first time since he took over in December 2009.
The Italian has watched with increasing exasperation as champions City – who boasted the meanest defence in the Premier League last season – have shipped 16 goals in eight games, starting with the Community Shield, as well as tossing away the lead four times.
Maicon, whose hopes of making an early impact in English football have been curtailed by a foot injury, says the defensive problems will mean endless work on the training pitch for the players.
“We will do even more work on this,” he said. “I know that Roberto is very focused on this.
“He doesn’t like conceding goals, he is very passionate about this and we have to improve quickly because we can’t afford to have any more distance between us and the teams at the top of the league.”
Villa midfielder Fabian Delph believes the feel-good factor created by their surprise win at Manchester City can kick-start their campaign.
The victory for Lambert’s team provided the ideal response to last Saturday’s 4-1 Premier League thrashing at new boys Southampton.
On Sunday, Villa face a derby at home to West Brom – who are third in the league – and Delph said: “We have fire in our bellies and are hungry to do well. We can build on the feel-good factor here.”
And Villa goalkeeper Brad Guzan added: “Don’t worry about tiredness – we will be ready for West Brom.”
Maicon was speaking at the launch of City in the Community’s latest Connell Award with Manchester Futsal Club.‘Mancini is a winning manager like Ferguson because he has passion’

Chelsea and Everton target Oscar Cardozo, 29, is set to extend his contract at Benfica - and the Paraguay striker will have a £47.7m buy-out clause. talkShit

PSV Eindhoven's Kevin Strootman, 22, has put Manchester United on alert after the Dutch midfielder revealed he intends to quit the club in the January transfer window. Metro

The agent of AGF Aarhus forward Aron Johannsson has insisted Arsenal have not been in touch regarding a possible move for the 21-year-old Iceland striker. Sky Sports

QPR midfielder Shaun Derry, 34, is ready to leave Loftus Road in search of regular first-team football. Sun

Blackburn will make a formal approach to Tottenham in the hope of persuading assistant first-team coach and former player Tim Sherwood, 43, to become their new manager. Various

Current Rovers boss Steve Kean has been summoned to India to sort out his future with the club's owners, Venky's. Daily Mirror

Gareth Southgate says he walked away from his role as head of elite development at the Football Association because "the FA don't control youth development". Independent

Former Argentina international Matias Almeyda, 38, who spent eight years in Italy playing for Lazio, Parma, Brescia and Inter Milan, claims Italian football is rotten to its core with corruption in his autobiography. Daily Telegraph

Chelsea's German winger Marko Marin, 23, believes the Blues are good enough squad to win the Premier League - and retain the Champions League. talkSPORT

Arsenal winger Theo Walcott, 23, says he misses playing alongside Robin van Persie following the Dutch striker's summer transfer to Manchester United. Metro

Former Arsenal midfielder Alex Song said the club's failure to win trophies was behind the 25-year-old Cameroon international's decision to join Barcelona. Evening Standard

Manchester United midfielder Ryan Tunnicliffe, 19, won his father £10,000 when he made his debut in the League Cup win over Newcastle. Mick Tunnicliffe bet £100 that his son would one day play for the Red Devils at odds of 100-1 around 10 years ago. Guardian

A bronze statue of former France forward Zinedine Zidane's infamous headbutt on Italian defender Marco Materazzi in the 2006 World Cup final has been erected in front of Paris' Pompidou Centre. Le Figaro (in French)

Jerome Sinclair became Liverpool's youngest-ever player against West Brom on Wednesday at the age of 16 years and six days, but he is so new to the scene that his first name was listed on the team-sheet as Jordan. Guardian

Season ticket holders at Major League Soccer's Seattle Sounders in the United States will soon hold a vote on whether to retain general manager Adrian Hanauer in what the club say will be the first such vote in US professional sport. Seattle Times
Last edited by Chinners on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Thursday's B*ll*x

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:04 am

Get used to it Antonio, you had it easy last season.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Justified logic » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:11 am

ARSENE WENGER should've agreed to sell Alexis Sanchez to Manchester City in exchange for Sergio Aguero.
That is the weird fantasy-world view of former Arsenal midfielder-turned-idiot Paul Merson.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Justified logic » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:24 am

Some idiot wrote:Pep Guardiola's City side top the table ahead of Manchester United on goals scored, with his squad having found the net 22 times in their six Premier League games conceding just three.

Bollox of the bollox.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:03 am

Justified logic wrote:
That is the weird fantasy-world view of former Arsenal midfielder-turned-idiot Paul Merson.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tomorrow, Lawro says KDB would have bee the ideal swap for Sanchez. They are working their way through our team.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:08 am

It's strange how many of our players want to go to arsenal...
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:16 am

Bizarre choice of words in that Sergi Roberto article: 'Manchester City have inked a smashing start to their season'; inked? It seems to be written by the same person who I thought was a teenager or foreigner a few days ago. Now I reckon whoever it is might have a word count target to meet in each article!
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby Nickyboy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:10 pm

Chelsea beat City three times last season with league victories at the Etihad Stadium and Stamford Bridge as well as a 5-1 win in the FA Cup fifth round

No they didn't!!!
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby dazby » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:31 pm

Chinners, do we need so much golden bollocks?
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby dazby » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:32 pm

Ps. Love you and glad you're back.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Sideshow Bob » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:02 pm

Ancelotti out at bayern already??? wtf?
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Swales4ever » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:06 pm

shit thread!
full of "stuff on Maureen or the Rags in general ... not my thing as a City supporter!"

==================================================

R.i.P. Hugh M. Hefner (1926 – September 27, 2017):
anti-bigotry cult hero and Civil Rights advocate.
May "Decadent Capitalism" you thrived within live forever.

==================================================

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Return to The Maine Football forum